• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
higbhtvrsqs01.png
lol

lmao someone on reddit pointed out that flash is conscious already after being hit by platinum sperm, whereas darkshine is still knocked out after getting hit by the weaker golden sperm. and the comments are full of darkshine fanboys making all sorts of excuses as to why darkshine is still the phyiscally strongest S-Class hero. darkshine fanboys are truly a tumor

even thought the most durable and resistant s class is tatsumaki, neither of those two LOL, like, with a BIG GAP of difference

Next chapter with Garou vs the S Class:

"Tremble before my power you so called "Heroes" Garou mocked

"Cosmic.....EXPLODING FIST!"

DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN......

Garou struck the ground and the ground beneath them began to shake

Suddenly....the entire country had a large crack running down the middle

?!
the S Class looked on in shock and horror

Tatsumaki: "Shit" she cursed, "This kind of destructive power.....this is far beyond the S Class level, I'm not even sure if Blast could do something like this!"

Zombieman: "Damn it all....we're ******...." he groaned
Oh shit, blast
He could actually pull up the next chapter

Okay this is gonna be controversial, but I can accept people not thinking monster Garou is above Boros outside this wiki. Denting a small part of the earth doesn't look as impressive at a glance as being able to wipe out the earth's surface, and the latter can be legitimately higher based on interpretation

That said, CSRC and better regeneration is all he would have on monster Garou even under that premise
They won't even acknowledge that under that premise, Boros' only method to deal ANY damage to Garou would be by CSRC.

So, what's the attack at for now?

I've seen arguments the black hole is real, which is wrong for many reasons like it pushing matter out, light is expelled and the type of Gamma Burst being used was based on a supernova

Also anyone got good pixels of the beam? Cause I did a calc yesterday on Discord and got it to moon level which was kinda rough
Can you share the calc?

I've seen arguments the black hole is real, which is wrong for many reasons like it pushing matter out, light is expelled and the type of Gamma Burst being used was based on a supernova

Also anyone got good pixels of the beam? Cause I did a calc yesterday on Discord and got it to moon level which was kinda rough
theres no need for discussion.
it was narratively implied to be a black hole, just accept.

Did GRB got High 4C? Why the result of the calc is 5A? I think Garou's GRB its comparable to the real grb even his destructive isnt as big as the real on
Well, yes, obviously that shit is at least High 4-C. The 5-A comes from the black hole

But there even are some people who want to make this shit just 5-C, so I have no doubt that in the end the feat becomes irrelevant considering that people love to create the biggest shit possible out of the smallest thing in existence

Back