• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had astronomy last year and am trying to remember any sort of events in supernovas that could tie to garous future attacks, and then i remembered, why think of astronomy when u have GoH. got a feeling garou might shut off or inversely light up everything in the solar system.

I had astronomy last year and am trying to remember any sort of events in supernovas that could tie to garous future attacks, and then i remembered, why think of astronomy when u have GoH. got a feeling garou might shut off or inversely light up everything in the solar system.
Considering he already has a Black Hole related feat idk how likely others are, but maybe he’ll have a quasar style attack or a BH merger style attack. Maybe he’ll move onto dark matter and dark energy, or as others said take a page from Vegeta with a Big Bang attack.

Predictions for next chapters feats
I don't expect much statistics. Maybe a Saitama MFTL feat if anything.

I think the next chapter will maybe have a lot of Garou using more natural phenomena, showing off his versatility as he obliterates the S-Class.

Obviously, he doesn't need much physical power to do this. So I don't think we'll get more Tier 5/4 stuff just yet.

everything

IMG_2070.png

How does redrawn feats work via vsbattle standards ? Wasn't years ago there was a Child Emperors robot feat which shot a beam well above the clouds ? what happened to that did that got removed cause chapter was redrawn ?

How does redrawn feats work via vsbattle standards ? Wasn't years ago there was a Child Emperors robot feat which shot a beam well above the clouds ? what happened to that did that got removed cause chapter was redrawn ?
That got removed. It was calced at 6-C I believe.

I too remember the Tsar bomba having enough power to move tectonic plates and raise a continent
This technically never happened anymore.

Can’t wait until Garou hits Saitama with a Big Bang and we get Awakened Garou vs SSJG Goku

Also Saitama becomes the weakest 3-A to grace the wiki
Saitama must always be the weakest character in his tier, it’s his curse
Hax wise yes.

AP wise no, he hasn't been weakest in his tier since Orochi/Serious Punch and big bang feats are pretty impressive since we have characters who have universal feats over time like Jack Kline.

Last edited:
Back