• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
😈
IMG_5959.jpg
Darkshine is a failure.

True, but ZM with energy blasts and insane strength on top of his regen would be a hassle for them to deal with.
well, if the boost takes the base stats as base for the buff, i don't see him being a trouble for beings like tatsumaki, he's just too low on stats
boosted flashy would be a little annoying for tatsumaki to kill

boosted tatsumaki would be a cancer, and would 100% require saitama, considering her fighting style would be even more dangerous (note, i said dangerous and not stronger) than garou and i can easily see why god came after tatsumaki before he talked to garou

Well, yes, obviously that shit is at least High 4-C. The 5-A comes from the black hole

But there even are some people who want to make this shit just 5-C, so I have no doubt that in the end the feat becomes irrelevant considering that people love to create the biggest shit possible out of the smallest thing in existence
But, therfir's calc get 5A result from GRB

lol who said it's going to be use?
The power of his GRB is being compared to a real one therefore it should scale to it it's just that simple.
indeed it's quite simple.
people is so problematic when talking about OBVIOUS FEATS.
theres no secrets, no wank, no lowball, just a CLEAR FEAT with NARRATIVE EXPLAINING it.

However, the chapter implied that Garou fired an actual 1*10^44 Joules Gamma Ray Burst, so this 63-yottatons value is only taking into account the size of Garou's GRB and, not the statement.

Y'all need to reread the chapter if you came away with this 🗿

However, the chapter implied that Garou fired an actual 1*10^44 Joules Gamma Ray Burst, so this 63-yottatons value is only taking into account the size of Garou's GRB and, not the statement.
Sure. I just disagreed with you're statement that the calc was only for the black hole.

Nope.

Why does everyone say Tatsumaki can beat Boros? She's still weaker AP wise isn't she?
nope, she definetely has higher ap.
boros entire life force is equal to 10-11 exatons, meanwhile tatsumaki is casually stronger than psykorochi which massively scales above orochi's gaia cannon (5 exatons)

actually, the only advantage that boros has is his speed.
tatsumaki has better stamina, durability, ap, lifting strenght and striking strenght

in other words:
boros= 11 exatons. (only with CSRC)
tatsumaki>>>>>psykorochi>>>>5 exatons
lowballing tats is atleast 2x stronger than orochi but we have no number to multiply so..

in other words:
boros= 11 exatons. (only with CSRC)
tatsumaki>>>>>psykorochi>>>>5 exatons
lowballing tats is atleast 2x stronger than orochi but we have no number to multiply so..
Oh right. For some reason I always limited Tatsumaki to Psykorochi's continent busting feat forgetting they logically scale above Orochi.

I noticed something about Garou's blackhole calc. It uses the Earth's GBE instead of that of the Sun's. However, according to blackhole page:

"To roughly estimate the Attack Potency level one can then compare its mass to either that of the earth or the sun, whichever is closer to its mass."

Garou's blackhole is roughly 2.5e28 kg. That's almost 5000 times heavier than the Earth and less than 100 times lighter the Sun.

Using the new values:

2.5e28/1.989e30*136 = 1.7 tenatons (High 5-A)

I noticed something about Garou's blackhole calc. It uses the Earth's GBE instead of that of the Sun's. However, according to blackhole page:

"To roughly estimate the Attack Potency level one can then compare its mass to either that of the earth or the sun, whichever is closer to its mass."

Garou's blackhole is roughly 2.5e28 kg. That's almost 5000 times heavier than the Earth and less than 100 times lighter the Sun.

Using the new values:

2.5e28/1.989e30*136 = 1.7 tenatons (High 5-A)
"DontTalkDT: So for black holes less than 1477m in radius it's the comparison to earth and for 1477m it's the comparison to the sun."

Also as dumb as it is, I'm not exactly sure if it's up to interpretation that Saitama didn't take any damage no matter how minimal it actually is.

He couldn't have been referring to his clothing as he immediately addressed his clothing being damaged after Garou did the nuke punches and his statement directly references his previous statement to Tareo telling him he won't get hurt. Nothing about his clothing. There isn't much room for interpretation with that.

Although it's extremely weird that Saitama isn't enthusiastic as he should be based on his hope of having a good fight, ONE or Murata might be trying to pull some weird character development from Saitama. Things have been strange regarding the characterization of certain characters in this arc as is so there is no telling what the hell is going on with the thought process behind the choices here.

They might try to show that Saitama Mode Garou > Every other Cosmic Garou form, mode, or attack.

Though it is really ******* stupid.

or being minimally scratched isn't notable in any way and isn't even grounds for scaling on the site anyway. A surface level scratch really doesn't mean anything, it barely qualifies as damage, even outside vsdebating, so I could see why Saitama wouldn't even give it much thought

Back