• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the sandbox I have them as Hero Hunter | Half-Monster | Post-Darkshine | Post-Sage Centipede, so that’s what I’m going with
Should Post-Darkshine be changed to Pre-Sage Centipede? I feel like that would be less confusing in discussion so we can say “Pre-Sage Centipede Garou” instead of “Post-Darkshine but before Sage Centipede Garou”

Fair.

Post-Darkshine Garou could be considered “Monster Garou” as well, “Post-Sage Centipede” is less confusing.

I’d rather not use Saitama in his justification, but if everyone else agrees, I’ll add it.
While Post-Sage Centipede is a rather accurate designation, I'd prefer we call Post-Sage Centipede Garou "perfected fist" Garou. It's clear who we're talking about, references Garou's own in-text words and has some pizazz like "meteoric burst" boros does.

not as much as awakened garou though 😥

Darkshine should have acid resistance, in fact he did if I recall. I suppose it was removed? It should be reinstated regardless- because now that the melting is done the damage is superficial, at least on his abs (panel 2). Like GS said Darkshine received "only meager damage", especially compared to what happened to other things with "at least 7-B" durability like Atomic's and Nichirin's sword.
Seems pretty straightforward. I made a crt on it.

My dream still breaths..

6c7.jpg

I think the general is locked up. I doubt the seal is gonna break fully but it will be damaged enough for God to possess Garou or something.
I mean they probs won’t notice Garou getting possessed due to PIS and will probs have to strain themselves to seal god up.

I mean they probs won’t notice Garou getting possessed due to PIS and will probs have to strain themselves to seal god up.
Tbh they can make up any bs reason on how they noticed Garou like how Blast noticed God trying to manipulate Tatsumaki. They can have some kinda special god detection powers, they can notice Godrou fighting Saitama or Godrou can go after them.

Tbh they can make up any bs reason on how they noticed Garou like how Blast noticed God trying to manipulate Tatsumaki. They can have some kinda special god detection powers, they can notice Godrou fighting Saitama or Godrou can go after them.
Eh, I feel like they’ll toy with him tbh.

There were certain developments that really turned me off from the manga, but I have been a fan of it for a long time so I should see it through

I'm pretty sure you could pixel scaling to Genos, who's canonical height is 1.78 m IIRC. I think DSK also has a canonical height but I'd need to recheck

Back