• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homeless Emperor is underrated. He should scale to saitama because of his limitless energy. Homeless Emperor can summon and spam energy spheres with no tire and he can fuse them to create stronger ones. By this logic, if Homeless Emperor fused up enough spheres, then he can outclass even saitama in pure destructive power.
I know you're just joking around, but does it ever actually say in the manga that Homeless emperor has an unlimited source of energy? I know he can spam his attacks far more than vaccine man or rover, but is it truly infinite?

Sweet Mask? Nobody like Sweet Mask, right?
the ****? tons of people like sweet mask. he looks like shit in the manga, but the webcomic redeemed him and also, he was an absolute beast in the webcomic version of the MA arc. he took on a cadre that almost nobody else could stand a chance against. and black sperm in the webcomic was a much bigger threat to the S-class than in the manga. seriously, sweet mask was so cool and MURATA TOOK A BIG FAT DUMP on him.

Via Saitama saying he can blow up a planet. Though we only rate Webcomic Saitama as At least 7-A, I think.
lol didn't cell get 4-B because his cockroach ass said he could destroy the solar system? why doesnt webcomic saitama get 5-B for saying he could destroy the earth? double standards sorta imo

lol didn't cell get 4-B because his cockroach ass said he could destroy the solar system? why doesnt webcomic saitama get 5-B for saying he could destroy the earth? double standards sorta imo
Cell has like 15 billion databooks backing up his statement compared to Saitama not really having anything in the webcomic supporting his statement

There’s also the fact DBZ characters can sense Ki, and not a single fighter disputes Cell’s claim.

Meanwhile Saitama was half-joking and most likely exaggerating. What was the direct quote again?

I don’t doubt he CAN punch a planet away, but feats wise? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

“Destroying the earth” is a very vague statement.

Either he flicks the ground and atomises the entire planet into nothing, or he spends a month going around wiping out cities and eventually making the surface a barren wasteland. Either one is “destroying the earth” from a certain point of view.

the ****? tons of people like sweet mask. he looks like shit in the manga, but the webcomic redeemed him and also, he was an absolute beast in the webcomic version of the MA arc. he took on a cadre that almost nobody else could stand a chance against. and black sperm in the webcomic was a much bigger threat to the S-class than in the manga. seriously, sweet mask was so cool and MURATA TOOK A BIG FAT DUMP on him.
Proof that how bs the favorism that Murata gave lel

Pig God has his jacket back somehow in the recent chapter after giving Amai his jacket before.

Proof Murata will redraw him out of the manga completely.

If the psychic sisters arc ever happens in, like, 10 years or so, and Saitama says “oh, that looks like fun!” to Tatsumaki’s tornado like in the webcomic, would that upgrade her to relativistic based off Geryugandhoop’s same psychic power being boring to Saitama?

If the psychic sisters arc ever happens in, like, 10 years or so, and Saitama says “oh, that looks like fun!” to Tatsumaki’s tornado like in the webcomic, would that upgrade her to relativistic based off Geryugandhoop’s same psychic power being boring to Saitama?
Probably not because of the same reasons Boros isn't scaled to other characters.

Scaling off Saitama has always been weird. It's a weird mix of common sense and headcanon. It's like sometimes the general premise starts off making sense, but they try to make it apply to more and more stuff.

"Saitama was bored with this guy, so we don't need to upgrade him." Eh, valid. Kinda. He was bored with Orochi, but that doesn't mean Foddermon is equal to Orochi or that they're in a similar tier, for that matter.

"Saitama said Boros almost seemed like a real fight and didn't say anything like that to other monsters!" Yeah, kind of valid. But are we gonna then say that every monster, regardless of feats, is weaker than Boros because of one statement? It's always been my personal belief that Saitama said that to either hype Boros up, and/or he began feeling pessimistic about opponents after the person that was "almost a real fight" died after a serious punch. I wouldn't even call Saitama not getting excited fighting Garou in the manga a counter argument to my statement since Saitama wasn't trying to kill Garou at all per Tareo's request rather than the context of the fight between Saitama and Boros, but I digress. The point is that one statement from a guy who's stronger than everyone doesn't automatically mean that Boros is stronger than any other opponent Saitama goes up against if he doesn't praise them. He doesn't have to do that, you know.

Those are just a few examples. Like anything, it's case by case. Mini-rant over.

Scaling off Saitama has always been weird. It's a weird mix of common sense and headcanon. It's like sometimes the general premise starts off making sense, but they try to make it apply to more and more stuff.

"Saitama was bored with this guy, so we don't need to upgrade him." Eh, valid. Kinda. He was bored with Orochi, but that doesn't mean Foddermon is equal to Orochi or that they're in a similar tier, for that matter.

"Saitama said Boros almost seemed like a real fight and didn't say anything like that to other monsters!" Yeah, kind of valid. But are we gonna then say that every monster, regardless of feats, is weaker than Boros because of one statement? It's always been my personal belief that Saitama said that to either hype Boros up, and/or he began feeling pessimistic about opponents after the person that was "almost a real fight" died after a serious punch. I wouldn't even call Saitama not getting excited fighting Garou in the manga a counter argument to my statement since Saitama wasn't trying to kill Garou at all per Tareo's request rather than the context of the fight between Saitama and Boros, but I digress. The point is that one statement from a guy who's stronger than everyone doesn't automatically mean that Boros is stronger than any other opponent Saitama goes up against if he doesn't praise them. He doesn't have to do that, you know.

Those are just a few examples. Like anything, it's case by case. Mini-rant over.
I mean to be fair Saitama general did believe Boros was strong. Even said he was probably the strongest he's ever faced to Genos.

If it's meant to be, I'm sure it'll come back up in the future.

When VFU gets his acid on stuff (Black S, Zanbai, Atomic & Nichirin's swords, etc) the acid basically immediately eats straight through the subject.

When Darkshine got his arms covered in acid and his chest spit on though, he only suffered comparatively minor injury and the acid didn't really cause the affected areas to just straight up completely melt right away like the other instances of the acid hitting things.

Darkshine does say that his muscles are still melting (more accurately, that "their shine" is melting) so it might just be affecting him at a slower rate after the first bit of damage.

Is this chalked up as just Darkshine having a tough body or does it warrant some kind of resistance to acid that is not currently on his profile?
Quoting my question since I got no answers. Would anyone care to give their thoughts on this?

Quoting my question since I got no answers. Would anyone care to give their thoughts on this?
Darkshine should have acid resistance, in fact he did if I recall. I suppose it was removed? It should be reinstated regardless- because now that the melting is done the damage is superficial, at least on his abs (panel 2). Like GS said Darkshine received "only meager damage", especially compared to what happened to other things with "at least 7-B" durability like Atomic's and Nichirin's sword.

Cell has like 15 billion databooks backing up his statement compared to Saitama not really having anything in the webcomic supporting his statement
He states the same thing in the webcomic, interview statement saying saitama can. Then there’s the manga statement.
Dbz guides aren’t accurate at all which is why they aren’t used. The guidebook only repeats what the manga said

DB didn't cap at Solar System Level anyway so it's not like it was a huge leap of faith to fit Cell into SS level. Galaxy and Multi SS level was a thing with GT at the time.

Not that it matters since Saitama will probably get possibly/solid 5-B anyway off the new calc

And what about the distortions in space around the earth because of the Garou's attack, doesn't it add to the feat? I saw people saying he was universal so lol

Yes, they said the Garou caused gravitational waves, and gravitational waves mess with spacetime and are caused when two black holes collide, that was the logic used.
He didn't cause Gravitational waves and Gravitational waves are caused by everything they are just way too small to detect

Most likely the reaction to this logic
unknown.png

Back