• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never been in or seen any thread where Saitama wins and with how verses match ups are I never expect him to. Hell if Garou was in a completely different series and was baseline 5-B, he would probably stomp Saitama even if Saitama was high-end 5-B.

I never been in or seen any thread where Saitama wins and with how verses match ups are I never expect him to. Hell if Garou was in a completely different series and was baseline 5-B, he would probably stomp Saitama even if Saitama was high-end 5-B.
It’s cuz of vsb versus rules🫠

I kind of wish the Saitama vs Garou battle was more hax than AP, it would give Saitama some advantage over haxed characters, however a Y-class lifting force would be something.

I kind of wish the Saitama vs Garou battle was more hax than AP, it would give Saitama some advantage over haxed characters, however a Y-class lifting force would be something.
if wanked enough, we can have garou have reality warping for breaking a dimensional seal
page_23.png

or maybe blast some reality warp ability

if wanked enough, we can have garou have reality warping for breaking a dimensional seal
page_23.png

or maybe blast some reality warp ability
reality warping? Maybe. Useful in literally any way in a match where the opponent doesn't have a weird dimension seal thing? No

Just cause it's reality warping doesn't mean it's good

guys i have a genuine question. is saitama immune to mind fuckery? like if someone tried to control his mind and make him do bad things, would our boi sai be able to resist it? i just feel like the only reason why saitama is unbeatable in OPMverse is because of the lack of mind hax. if itachi came into the OPM world, he could just point at saitama and it's gg

Homeless Emperor is underrated. He should scale to saitama because of his limitless energy. Homeless Emperor can summon and spam energy spheres with no tire and he can fuse them to create stronger ones. By this logic, if Homeless Emperor fused up enough spheres, then he can outclass even saitama in pure destructive power.

Homeless Emperor is underrated. He should scale to saitama because of his limitless energy. Homeless Emperor can summon and spam energy spheres with no tire and he can fuse them to create stronger ones. By this logic, if Homeless Emperor fused up enough spheres, then he can outclass even saitama in pure destructive power.
but thats just a theory (A JOKE THEORY)

Maybe Murata hates Garou just like he hates Sweet Mask, and decided to nuke his character

We know that's all the reason he needs to do that🗿
I know this is a joke but well, Garou is like the most fan-fave character so i doubt he want to nuke his character
It just that he want to make Saitama "unbeatable" in many way and have no idea how to do so he just went "random bullshit go"

Sweet Mask? Nobody like Sweet Mask, right?

I know this is a joke but well, Garou is like the most fan-fave character so i doubt he want to nuke his character
It just that he want to make Saitama "unbeatable" in many way and have no idea how to do so he just went "random bullshit go"

Sweet Mask is a good Character tho, but had a bad Ideology.

Exactly. What does Saitama have going for him against an equally strong opponent? Shockwaves, acrobatics, and his willpower? That's all I can think of. Anyone with more skill than him would utterly screw Saitama.
Saitama's only viable match up is opponents who are weaker than him and that's sad

When VFU gets his acid on stuff (Black S, Zanbai, Atomic & Nichirin's swords, etc) the acid basically immediately eats straight through the subject.

When Darkshine got his arms covered in acid and his chest spit on though, he only suffered comparatively minor injury and the acid didn't really cause the affected areas to just straight up completely melt right away like the other instances of the acid hitting things.

Darkshine does say that his muscles are still melting (more accurately, that "their shine" is melting) so it might just be affecting him at a slower rate after the first bit of damage.

Is this chalked up as just Darkshine having a tough body or does it warrant some kind of resistance to acid that is not currently on his profile?

My favorite character in the WC and my 2nd favorite on the manga (although it's thanks to future WC, kinda). He is one of the best in the WC

I never quite understood why people don't like him, as if he was wrong on pressing the S Class when they couldn't save one wall from Boros' ship (for example), I would agree about his arrogance and (Some) methods, but after his WC arc, it all comes full circle to a tragic story about a real hero. Zhoniin made a video for him that explains his character quite well

My favorite character in the WC and my 2nd favorite on the manga (although it's thanks to future WC, kinda). He is one of the best in the WC

I never quite understood why people don't like him, as if he was wrong on pressing the S Class when they couldn't save one wall from Boros' ship (for example), I would agree about his arrogance and (Some) methods, but after his WC arc, it all comes full circle to a tragic story about a real hero. Zhoniin made a video for him that explains his character quite well
Yea, I was just pissed about his high and mighty attitude and thinking he was better than the S-class heroes. But in the webcomic, I've grown to love him as a character, and he has fantastic development.

Saitama’s profile: “Moon level. Destroyed evil ocean water.”

Evil Ocean Water should be removed since he’s not relevant. Right?

Back