• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aight, nerds, this should be done now. Check if everything’s fine and then I’ll make a CRT.
The classification lists only "Human | Half-Monster", but if Garou's large forms used against Saitama are considered to be him as a full monster (as stated in Powers and Abilities), it should also include Monster. Not sure how the vertical bars should be used there.

Aight, nerds, this should be done now. Check if everything’s fine and then I’ll make a CRT.
I don't agree that Garou's feat of making the Earth bulge should scale to his lifting strength. He moved that mass through striking it, not through lifting it, similar to how we wouldn't scale Saitama's lifting strength to moving Boros' ship from his moon jump.

I don't agree that Garou's feat of making the Earth bulge should scale to his lifting strength. He moved that mass through striking it, not through lifting it, similar to how we wouldn't scale Saitama's lifting strength to moving Boros' ship from his moon jump.
You can actually get lifting strength from impacts by newtons

ONE's statement should just not be used anymore imo. How many years ago was it? And the manga has changed so much since then
It was like 8 years ago and it was specifically talking about the Webcomic. He said that Garou and Boros were equal in the same Q&A where he said "Full-Power Tatsumaki could defeat Golden Sperm" and that he didn't know who would win between Tatsumaki and Mob.

It is not applicable to the Manga Continuity.

Few issues:

• "Fourth Form" is just the Third Form but with two extra arms. It doesn't need to be its own pic.
  • It should be "Monster Garou" and not "Post-Sage Centipede" honestly.
  • For Garou's durability you should note that he survived Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches, where each individual punch was stronger than his Extreme Power Attack.

But he didn't strike, he pushing himself through the ground. He didn't punch but placed his hands on Saitama and propelled himself down with a constant beams from his hand. Now considering he uses energy blast and not his physical strength, maybe it doesn't scale to his LS regardless but I'm not going to argue for or against that.

However he wasn't rapidly striking, he is clearly just pushing

He was pushing Saitama. His arms remained fully extended the entire time too so he had to have the strength to withstand the massive amount of counter force pressing back against him.

Last edited:
Fourth Form" is just the Third Form but with two extra arms. It doesn't need to be its own pic.
Fair.
It should be "Monster Garou" and not "Post-Sage Centipede" honestly.
Post-Darkshine Garou could be considered “Monster Garou” as well, “Post-Sage Centipede” is less confusing.
For Garou's durability you should note that he survived Saitama's Consecutive Normal Punches, where each individual punch was stronger than his Extreme Power Attack.
I’d rather not use Saitama in his justification, but if everyone else agrees, I’ll add it.

So with Garou's new calc, does this mean that Saitama will finally be upgraded to Planet level? Garou's feat is close enough to be Planet level, and Saitama is still far stronger than Garou, so logically it'd make sense for him to upscale. Not only that, but there's a ton of statements by both Murata and Saitama himself saying he could destroy the planet.

So with Garou's new calc, does this mean that Saitama will finally be upgraded to Planet level? Garou's feat is close enough to be Planet level, and Saitama is still far stronger than Garou, so logically it'd make sense for him to upscale. Not only that, but there's a ton of statements by both Murata and Saitama himself saying he could destroy the planet.
Garou’s calc is too far to actually upscale, but I do think 5-B Saitama is fine with the statements + being stronger than Garou.

I’d rather not use Saitama in his justification, but if everyone else agrees, I’ll add it.
I mean, it's self-evident. Garou's durability scales to his own physical AP when unleashing his Extreme Power Attack, so for Saitama's punches to completely wreck him they must all be stronger than Garou's attack.

Saitama is getting a “likely 5-B” iirc

No they are. Head shape and all. I’ll post them together to show you.
Nvm. Don’t feel like going through all of Murata’s crazy amount of retweets to find them so I’ll just post manga panels.
Third form:
page_38.png

Fourth form:

page_0.png

4th form ditches glowing lines and has fire on his thighs and back of his neck and is also lighter and more detail.

3rd form still has glowing lines, is black, and has fire all around his neck but only briefly after that mountain attack.

I agree with that but not everyone did iirc. If everyone agrees with that, post-darkshine Garou’s monster forms (Everything from Bomb fight until now) would be all under the “Monster key”.
Garou goes through another notable evolution once he perfects his fist so it justifies two keys.

Y’all should’ve already known that 5-B Saitama would be absolute garbage in versus matches.
Exactly. What does Saitama have going for him against an equally strong opponent? Shockwaves, acrobatics, and his willpower? That's all I can think of. Anyone with more skill than him would utterly screw Saitama.

Back