• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He states the same thing in the webcomic, interview statement saying saitama can. Then there’s the manga statement.
Dbz guides aren’t accurate at all which is why they aren’t used. The guidebook only repeats what the manga said
We were referring to the webcomic statement alone, which is a different continuity from the manga.

They are used, unless they outright contradict the source material or refer to the anime continuity. I hope they stop using the El manga legendario guides, though.
That doesn’t mean they can gauge exactly how much power is needed to destroy something. Not saying its wrong but its not a good argument
Yes they can. They've done this with planet-destroying attacks before.

Last edited:
none talkin' about tatsumaki's speed upgrade :(((
No offense, but that's a very limited upgrade and we are having Garou's big CRT now (Likely the main event of the arc ?), so no wonder people are more focused on that one. It was a good addition to her, congrats for your CRT 👌🏻

Guys is there a place where I can read past chapters that were redrawn later ?

Is he being forced to do biweekly chapters now? Why the sudden change of schedule.
He said a few months ago that he would be doing biweekly chapters now, releasing them every other Thursday.

I'm not sure why. I feel he already has to draw so much shit that he barely gets any time to actually think about the story-boarding or how to execute ONE's ideas properly.

Murata’s statement has always been so weird and does not make sense anyway.

If Tatsumaki is now “possibly relativistic”, but can’t due to friction, then what about the aura that protects her and she covers her thrown objects with? Friction doesn’t really matter when you have continental durability at all times.

Either way, Murata’s statement is silly and makes no sense when you think more about it. And he’s still not the writer.

It’d be better to calc Psykorochi’s beam speed and then scale Tatsumaki to the beam since she can casually react to, and later on casually grab one when it’s at point blank range.

friction is such a problem for psychics, yet Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm and Garou can move way past the speed of light and not even worry about singed clothing, and then slam into the ground at that speed without nuking the continent. And Saitama.

Why does science suddenly apply when it’s a statement from someone who doesn’t write the series? Just weird.

We already do that…
Sure. But the higher end of Psykorochi’s beams should probably be used now if it’s now consistent that the higher tiers are easily relativistic to lightspeed. Her beams were severely downplayed in the calcs because being lightspeed was unheard of outside of Boros, but now we have numerous characters easily lightspeed.

If she’s “possibly relativistic” now, then “relativistic” based off a Psykorochi beam recalc should not be too much a problem.

Sure. But the higher end of Psykorochi’s beams should probably be used now if it’s now consistent that the higher tiers are easily relativistic to lightspeed. Her beams were severely downplayed in the calcs because being lightspeed was unheard of outside of Boros, but now we have numerous characters easily lightspeed.
You’re acting like the MHS+ end was chosen because the Sub-Rel end was considered as an outlier, which is just straight-up incorrect.

If you want to use the Sub-Rel end, you can make a CRT to change it.

No, it’s just that the sub-rela end makes more sense now since numerous high tier characters are easily relativistic and Tatsumaki is easily a highest tier character.

Murata: “Tatsumaki can’t throw rocks fast, they’d burn up.”

”This is fine.”

Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash move so fast and launch rocks miles into the air to the heights they’ve reached, meaning the rocks have to be moving way beyond the speed where they’d burn up.

”I pretend I do not see.”

Murata: “Tatsumaki can’t throw rocks fast, they’d burn up.”

”This is fine.”

Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash move so fast and launch rocks miles into the air to the heights they’ve reached, meaning the rocks have to be moving way beyond the speed where they’d burn up.

”I pretend I do not see.”

Sometimes when i close my eyes... I can't see.

Back