• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now now hear me out

The boros we all know and wank is dead. But theres that boros look-a-like in the latest chapter. Thats not boris, this is.
unknown.png

Boris is lord boros slav brother. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
unknown.png

If you look, this one looks nothing like boris. That leaves one answer.
zi030iw89idy.jpg

When F=4.2737959e+26
W=Fs
W=4.2737959e+26 N *754698.580124 m
W=3.2254277e+32 J

5-B?

I want to know the difference between KE and Work.

There's no way this is the end of the fight, I know Murata has made some controversial changes but I highly doubt he'd take out serious headbutt and serious table flip, the fandom has been waiting for those two moves for years. There's definitely going to be a round two. Also imagine Saitama's table flip is the continent that Garou pushed out of the earth.

I think Blast and his buddies will try to attack to Garou and Saitama will use Serious Table Flip to gain advantage over everyone and keep them away from each other

Garou gets stronger as he fights, but it’s never stated Platinum Sperm doesn’t. Platinum Sperm is relativistic/FTL. Garou could punch him in the face before he could react. This same Garou was being able to be fought by Bang and reacted by Bomb.

Thoughts?

Untitled17-20220514130340.png

Back in the topic of Garou vs Boros.

Boros in his final form is faster than Garou,since Saitama almost can't do anything against this form of Boros,the best he can do is def and counter it with a single punch,in the other saitama can still dodge some of Garou punchs like it was nothing.

Boros in his final form is faster than Garou,since Saitama almost can't do anything against this form of Boros,the best he can do is def and counter it with a single punch,in the other saitama can still dodge some of Garou punchs like it was nothing.
As soon as he came back from the moon, Saitama tagged and then blitzed MB Boros. Just because he was surprised initially doesn't mean he almost couldn't do anything

Untitled17-20220514130340.png

Back in the topic of Garou vs Boros.

“Can still dodge some of Garou’s punches”

Shows him not dodging.

Either way, Saitama was LETTING Boros hit him. As soon as he came back from the moon and stopped playing around, he MELTED Boros with a one handed punch combo. Garou can SOMEWHAT react to and survive a TWO HANDED combo.

You can't make comparisons with Saitama unless he's having an inner honest monologue. For all we know, Garou is faster.

Back