• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why was UeTa's 5-B end of CSRC denied and why was the High 6-A end used instead of some other which are more accurate?
Because destroying the surface of a planet is a Multi Continental feat. Why are yall trying to wank this feat so much? Is it that hard to accept that One Punch Man isn't a planet busting verse as of today (05/14)?

Yeah because it's wanked af. You REALLY need to push things in order to upgrade a blatant High 6-A feat to 5-B. Hell that'd surpassing the Earth's GBE by a lot to the point of destroying it.

Boros said with all letters: Destroy this planet's surface. Not the ******* planet.

If yall want 5-B OPM then wait for a planet to explode, stop wanking calcs.

If we are talking about super massive planets, perhaps. Earth? Impossible. You don't generate 5-B levels of energy and only destroys the surface. Really, can't see how it's possible.

Why not vaporisation? It’s what Psykorochi’s beam does, and I’m pretty sure CSRC should be as strong. Both big energy attacks with a similar design.

Untitled17-20220514130340.png

Back in the topic of Garou vs Boros.

Boros in his final form is faster than Garou,since Saitama almost can't do anything against this form of Boros,the best he can do is def and counter it with a single punch,in the other saitama can still dodge some of Garou punchs like it was nothing.
Better you keep quite. You just being Garou's downplayer

Heat capacity. Basically, you find the temperature needed to turn something to ashes.

This wouldn't account for the oceans, but neither does melting.

Question, why can't we scale Saitama at least twice as fast ? When he did consecutive normal punches Garou was registering about 40 fists of after images from Saitama.

Tatsumaki with a rubber inflatable hammer vs the Monster Association.

She cannot enforce the hammer with psychic powers.
She has to use the hammer for all attacks.
The hammer cannot break.
No Psykorochi, no Platinum Sperm (unless absolutely necessary).

tatsumaki crushes them all, like they doesn't even compete
also, you can put psykorochi, black sperm and orochi base aswell
if tatsumaki is bloodlusted and has none to proctect, theres nothing stopping her massacre.
Tatsumaki with a rubber inflatable hammer vs the Monster Association.

She cannot enforce the hammer with psychic powers.
She has to use the hammer for all attacks.
The hammer cannot break.
No Psykorochi, no Platinum Sperm (unless absolutely necessary).

talking about tatsumaki, do you guys think that tatsumaki (until the end of the series) will get a planetary feat?
I wonder if her fight with the eleven espers will bring out some destructive feats....
in my opinion, her potencial is as good as garou's.
i don't really think that tatsumaki will stick at multicontinental+ tier.

Last edited:
talking about tatsumaki, do you guys think that tatsumaki (until the end of the series) will get a planetary feat?
I wonder if her fight with the eleven espers will bring out some destructive feats....
I wouldn't be surprised if she was planet level end of series, Genos too. Flashy Flash, Sonic and Atomic should all be above dragons. Other characters might be crazy too, like WDM and Drive Knight. I hope Darkshine gets buffed to this level too but I think ONE and Murata may just resign his character to jobbing and being pathetic for the rest of the series

I could see her even learning how to create genuine black holes EOS if the power creep goes much further

i don't really think that tatsumaki will stick at multicontinental+ tier.
Eleven Espers?

I can see a berserk mode/out of control Tatsumaki trying to bring the moon on some bozo who hurt Fubuki. Moving it at high speeds could get planetary level results.

Back