• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really the only statement that holds water is the “this is almost a real fight” line you guys like to repeat 24/7, which is clearly not the case considering the tremendous power gap between Saitama and Boros. Saitama had that inner monologue in response to being drop kicked to the moon, meaning that statement can refer to the grand scale of the battle rather than Boros nearly being a challenge (which again is completely false, Boros was nowhere near a challenge for Saitama, no one is).
Just pointing that Saitama also called Boros strong when he met Genos

I do wonder whether Boros is going to be upgraded based on Garou's performance against Saitama. Though ONE said that a battle between Boros and Awakened Garou would be a good battle, I'm not sure it would still hold up now since the statement was made several years ago. I personally think that they should scale, though that's just my bias and it's very debatable whether or not they're actually equal in strength.

Saitama did say his battle with Boros was "almost a real fight" and never made similar statements towards Garou, but using that as concrete evidence isn't the best idea. I'm not sure.

Also, how can you find the calculations made? Like if I wanted to find the calculation for Garou's newest feat without someone posting it on this thread, how would it be found? Do you just have to surf the blog category until you find the specific calculation? I'm just curious.

Also, how can you find the calculations made? Like if I wanted to find the calculation for Garou's newest feat without someone posting it on this thread, how would it be found? Do you just have to surf the blog category until you find the specific calculation? I'm just curious.
You would have to find it by it being linked or surf the blogs category.

Chapter 123
The Dark Matter Thieves could’ve been what the narrator was referring to arguably. I don’t know if thats concrete enough. Doing some crazy calcs with Boros ship would probably yield better results anyway since its accepted that every inch of it is tier 6 for whatever reason.

From the top comment
"They would hit her with anti-quirk bullets"
Bruh
"She would be dealing with many city level hypersonic characters"
Bruh
" characters like overhaul and shigaraki would hax her" (both needing direct touch and afaik never really interacted with a pure energy forcefield).
Not really that bad but still iffy
Only real arguments are she could lose in a hypothetical scenario where aizawa stares at her and we assume it works and the brainwashing one.( wich is almost 100% unlikely since its going to be absolute chaos and slaughter and no reason for her to wait listen and respond to some random dude.)

That OP arbitrarily changed Aizawa’s power set JUST so people respond with only “Aizawa looks at her and wins”, so…

They always gotta do that.

I don't know why Saitama's inner monologues aren't enough evidence for scaling Boros to Orochi. I'd like to be in peace and not argue all day about it, but I just can't see how it is invalid, especially with the narrator statement about DMT being at least as much of a threat as the MA. Please convince me.

This tweet from Tonari no Young Jump refers to the Garou that kills Sage as Awakened Garou btw.

"ここに最強のガロウが覚醒!"
"Koko ni saikyō no garō ga kakusei!"
"The Strongest Garou awakens here!"

I guess you can consider Garou after perfecting his God Slayer Fist to be Awakened Garou

Kinda suspected this was the case. Nice we have confirmation.

So current Garou should be named Awakened Garou?

Back