• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou's actions in the recent chapter might be a set-up for this
Might be, but it's kinda hard to imagine him going through another near death experience considering he let SC and EOW hit him for Tareo and didn't take more than superficial damage. Can't see any hero damaging him that heavily either, even if they use backstabbing and betrayal.
But who knows, God might do something or maybe his monsterification goes through another evolution like it did vs Darkshine and he gets incapacitated by it again.

Might be, but it's kinda hard to imagine him going through another near death experience considering he let SC and EOW hit him for Tareo and didn't take more than superficial damage. Can't see any hero damaging him that heavily either, even if they use backstabbing and betrayal.
But who knows, God might do something or maybe his monsterification goes through another evolution like it did vs Darkshine and he gets incapacitated by it again.
Well considering the PE of EOW and how much water he used in the jet attack, that was a very weak attack. Also, SC def got something in mind or Garou just str8 up goes berserk(possibly from Tareo fake death)

Another brilliant comment from a reply to a reddit post

"Did people not pick up in the webcomic that the story was deliberately trying to trick you into thinking he was evil? Like, in the final fight the story went out of it's way to make him as unlikable as possible. Because the story knew that if it could trick you into believing Garou was evil, it could get its final message across that much more effectively, by flipping the script on the reader and saying "Hey, you made the same flawed assumption as the heroes. See how easy it is?"

It's not about whether Garou is actually good or evil. That's completely irrelevant. It's about who believes he is evil. Is Garou actually able convince anyone that he's evil, and what does that say about them? He convinced the heroes, he could have convinced the reader, and couldn't convince Saitama. Now the question is, who is correct and why? And that question and its inevitable discussion is the conflict of the story.

So what's the question in the manga? Who is Garou convincing now? The reader? Naw, we showed you Garou's soft side like 30 times now. The heroes? Hell naw. Bang and Metal Bat picked up on it right quick. Society? I doubt it. If himbo Suiryu can figure it out at a glance I doubt it was convincing to anyone else. The monsters? Nope. They all see right through him.

So now here's the question. Who's left? Who's left to explore this idea? Who's left to offer an alternate perspective? What questions and discussions is Garou brining to the table now that he's completely transparent? When we all know he's not evil by this point. If the only people prepared to call Garou a monster are assholes like Sweet Mask and Tatsumaki, who the readers already dislike and are probably prepared to dismiss regardless, what actual argument is to be had? What commentary is left remaining in Garou's character when we were all given the answer before his arc is even half over?
"

Orochi being FTL due to Blitzting AC’s senses WAS deemed an outlier, but the situation is different now that we have actual lightspeed feats.

There’s also the statement of Orochi literally FODDERISING Geryuganshoop, and that’s the same scaling Boros’ speed rating logic uses, but Orochi doesn’t scale due to the headcanon of “he just tanks the damage” which is very arbitrary and selective in Boros’ favour, but that statement coupled with him Blitzting AC makes it more consistent that he can be FTL.

And that’s not mentioning his pre-redraw feats of him dodging a normal attack from Saitama at point blank range, although that was sadly retconned in the redraw, although one could argue Redraw Orochi was just stunned and shocked and had less time to react from a more pissed off Saitama.

But I don’t care to make CRTs and I reckon it’d just get thrown out anyway. Someone else can try tho.
In the past I thought it was crazy too, but not today, even more than that would only climb the top tier.
Garou wouldn't escalate to this as Orochi was holding back and didn't want to kill him if he hadn't already done so, just like he did with Cockroach.

That looks like something that needs to be downgraded.
That's KE of this feat, I assume. Can't find the actual calc though...

In any case his lifting strength is athletic at the very least, possibly even peak human. He's got 3 dudes on his back and is hauling Captain Mizuki by the arm, if those guys weigh a little more than the average Japanese man at 70 kg(a fair assumption since they're ripped, like 5'9-6'0 dudes) He's darn near bench squatting 210kg.

Senkigar's outlifting most of us for sure. If I get my squat up to 210 kg I'll be happy.

Another brilliant comment from a reply to a reddit post

"Did people not pick up in the webcomic that the story was deliberately trying to trick you into thinking he was evil? Like, in the final fight the story went out of it's way to make him as unlikable as possible. Because the story knew that if it could trick you into believing Garou was evil, it could get its final message across that much more effectively, by flipping the script on the reader and saying "Hey, you made the same flawed assumption as the heroes. See how easy it is?"

It's not about whether Garou is actually good or evil. That's completely irrelevant. It's about who believes he is evil. Is Garou actually able convince anyone that he's evil, and what does that say about them? He convinced the heroes, he could have convinced the reader, and couldn't convince Saitama. Now the question is, who is correct and why? And that question and its inevitable discussion is the conflict of the story.

So what's the question in the manga? Who is Garou convincing now? The reader? Naw, we showed you Garou's soft side like 30 times now. The heroes? Hell naw. Bang and Metal Bat picked up on it right quick. Society? I doubt it. If himbo Suiryu can figure it out at a glance I doubt it was convincing to anyone else. The monsters? Nope. They all see right through him.

So now here's the question. Who's left? Who's left to explore this idea? Who's left to offer an alternate perspective? What questions and discussions is Garou brining to the table now that he's completely transparent? When we all know he's not evil by this point. If the only people prepared to call Garou a monster are assholes like Sweet Mask and Tatsumaki, who the readers already dislike and are probably prepared to dismiss regardless, what actual argument is to be had? What commentary is left remaining in Garou's character when we were all given the answer before his arc is even half over?
"
I think this Sums it all up perfectly

That's KE of this feat, I assume. Can't find the actual calc though...

In any case his lifting strength is athletic at the very least, possibly even peak human. He's got 3 dudes on his back and is hauling Captain Mizuki by the arm, if those guys weigh a little more than the average Japanese man at 70 kg(a fair assumption since they're ripped, like 5'9-6'0 dudes) He's darn near bench squatting 210kg.

Senkigar's outlifting most of us for sure. If I get my squat up to 210 kg I'll be happy.
He's dragging Crescent Eyebroll with his other arm as well.

Whatever Sekingar's LS actually is, I think it should be used to give a rating to all of the C-A Class heroes who have an Unknown LS rating, as well.

Sekingar stated that he failed the hero entrance exam, and since he's smart enough to be a Hero Association Executive, I strongly doubt that he failed it due to the academic portion of the exam. So most heroes who've passed the exam should probably have comparable, if not greater LS to Sekingar. There'd be a few exceptions though, off the top of my head I'd immediately think of Gearsper and Green, but the latter doesn't have a profile.

1643768218001.png

I have been kinda having problems with the KE rules for a while if it has really come down to "if the effects isn't completely realistic the feat can't be used"

the days of OPM matchups have also come to an end. High 6-A is too vast...

Back