• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Examples?
Haragiri thought he could take out the entire Swordsman group, including Atomic Samurai.

Literally every entity bragging about their strength when facing Saitama.

That one random swordsman monster thinking he could fight Atomic Samurai.

Psykos and anything Tatsumaki related.

Fuhrer Ugly thinking Bang wasn’t anything special.

Geryuganshoop “greatest psychic in the universe” shtick. He’s technically not a monster tho.

Sky King and Co thinking they can attack the whole S class HQ and actually win.

Rhino Wrestler.

Bakuzan’s existence.

Choze’s existence.

Etc, etc.

Monsters are too high on power when they don't know that there are stronger beings than them, Bakuzan as an example. AC perfectly knew where he standed in the food chain.
Again, I agree with you, but there is some kin of precedent for characters hyping themselves up. Usually though, it's in relation to their accumulative power rather than the effectivness of one of their abilities.

For example, Deep Sea king is the "Supreme Lifeform", (but obviously Genos and I exists (jk lol) ) but yet CK would stomp him, but Boros, who praises his own regen, truly does have insane regen, so they seem to know their speific skills well and accuratly judge them, but then mistake their overall power ranking.

I doubt it took a full second for Psykorochi’s beams to cross that continent, so in my eyes they’d be relativistic at default, and Tatsumaki scales above or similar to them in speed.

But that’s just me, and I don’t care to make CRTs.

Haragiri thought he could take out the entire Swordsman group, including Atomic Samurai.
Haragiri just hadn't seen AS at full power.

Geryuganshoop “greatest psychic in the universe” shtick. He’s technically not a monster tho.
He hadn't seen Tatsumaki.

Sky King and Co thinking they can attack the whole S class HQ and actually win.
They are ancient beings that don't even know what humanity is capable of.

Literally every entity bragging about their strength when facing Saitama.
They don't know Saitama's strength.

That one random swordsman monster thinking he could fight Atomic Samurai.
Well, he was the only one to survive his suppressed AS. Since he is above that attack it's natural he thinks he has a chance of victory.

Psykos and anything Tatsumaki related.
Tatsumaki was suppressed.

Rhino Wrestler.
Was fooled by his leader, who made him believe he could take on a S class hero.

Bakuzan’s existence.

Choze’s existence.
Monsters are too high on power when they don't know that there are stronger beings than them, Bakuzan as an example. AC perfectly knew where he standed in the food chain.

Am I the only one that thinks using the length of Genos's Incenertor Canon in the Magna, and then the 1 frame it takes to extend in the Anime is kind of ridiculous? I mean what if the beam took less than 1 frame to move that distance, or if the scene is in some form of cinimatic time, or the beams are completly different lengths.

Haragiri just hadn't seen AS at full power.

He hadn't seen Tatsumaki.

They are ancient beings that don't even know what humanity is capable of.

They don't know Saitama's strength.

Well, he was the only one to survive his suppressed AS. Since he is above that attack it's natural he thinks he has a chance of victory.

Tatsumaki was suppressed.

Was fooled by his leader, who made him believe he could take on a S class hero.
So, do you realize that every monster that was hyping himself up was because they lacked knowledge on other powerful beings? That's why Gouketsu was so calm, because he knew he didn't have anything to do against Orochi. And humans are the same, Suiryu hypes himself up to the point of saying heroes are not needed, Gouketsu and Bang saw themselves as the pinacle of their race... Everyone was humbled after losing, despite being a monster or a human.

There’s still no proof Cockroach’s ability actually allows him to sense or dodge lightspeed attacks.

But if someone wants to make the justification that Orochi scales way above Geryuganshoop (stated to fodderise), and can blitz Cockroach (has lightspeed-sense-dodging, allegedly) thus making it consistent, and Tatsumaki easily scales way above Orochi for being able to stomp Psykorochi and even possibly going FTE to her, making Tatsumaki relativistic to FTL, that person can go ahead.

I ain’t doing anything tho. I’m lazy.

There’s still no proof Cockroach’s ability actually allows him to sense or dodge lightspeed attacks.

But if someone wants to make the justification that Orochi scales way above Geryuganshoop (stated to fodderise), and can blitz Cockroach (has lightspeed-sense-dodging, allegedly) thus making it consistent, and Tatsumaki easily scales way above Orochi for being able to stomp Psykorochi and even possibly going FTE to her, making Tatsumaki relativistic to FTL, that person can go ahead.
Yeah, I think we could/should probably draft up a massive speed upgrade doc for a lot of OPM characters.

For the AC argument, ONE writes the story and in no other circumstance has there been a powerscaled moment where he specifically put something but LS dodging for AC. Like AC is purely plot to get eaten up by Orochi. There was no other reason for him besides Orochi being able to catch a LS dodging ability.
Authorial intent should definitely be taken into consideration here.

We should start some form of discussion thread on a speed upgrade, but I think it should be drafted/worked on in this thread first

I swear there was an end (high end I think) for Psykorochi's beams that used 0.25 seconds since that's human reaction time and the civilians reacted to the flash of Psykorochi's beam that received sub/relativistic results.

I honestly don't see why that end wasn't accepted tbh.

I swear there was an end (high end I think) for Psykorochi's beams that used 0.25 seconds since that's human reaction time and the civilians reacted to the flash of Psykorochi's beam that received sub/relativistic results.

I honestly don't see why that end wasn't accepted tbh.
Idk, looking at the calc, one CGM thought the 0.25s end was best and another thought the 1s end was best.

On one of the pages where we are shown the full size of ENO, we see clouds much lower than this.
Can someone determine the type of clouds and from that determine the height and size of the ENO?

Where did the talk about country-sized Beefcake come from?
Him supposedly having size equal to a "city" , which in one punch man are actually countrys

But this got debunked many times because his canon size is 270 meters

and the cities are composed of a urban area and a lot of mountain ranges, so he only scales to a portion of the urban area at best

It was rejected for being an outlier pretty sure, but it adds up more with the scaling now
I actually feel the opposite, having a demon level threat with feats higher than most speedsters of the verse (Flash, Hellfire, Gale, Sonic), being close to others (Platinum, Garou), with even Saitama having a hard time finding FTL feats to scale to (Only got a solid one with the recent chapters), absolutely sounds an outlier to me, similar to FTL Atomic Samurai

To be honest, the old pictures on the Boros page from the manga were way better than the ones from the anime. Because drawing is better. Goketsu too. Darkshine. Atomic Samurai.
If it's a proper render from the manga, I kinda agree. But most of the time it's just a badly cropped manga panel that's super grainy and low res. For example, Darkshine's manga image looks great, but go through Gouketsu's image history and you'll see how bad they were.

I'm ok with the current Boros and Atomic Samurai pics, but the current ones for Darkshine and Gouketsu look like ass
I'm convinced you haven't even looked at the profiles in a while since Darkshine's image has been the manga one for a while now. Unless you're saying that Darkshine's manga image looks bad. Gouketsu's image looks fine.

I have recalculated the Garou and Sage Centipede feats, these are the results:
  • Speed: 369868524.6764975382 m/s | 1.23c (FTL) (Evaluated)
  • PE: 4.8164036E+19 Joules | 11.5 Gigatons (Island level)
  • KE: 6.7411822E+21 Joules | 1.6 Teratons (Small Country level)
KE has already been deviated from the site's rules, unfortunately. I think SS needs to be multiplied by 2 given that she manages to balance the balance and not collapse.

And about the speed. When Tatsu pulls out the spear, we see that its diameter is larger than the diameter of the hole. The shape of the "spear" is a kind of plug.

KE has already been deviated from the site's rules, unfortunately. I think SS needs to be multiplied by 2 given that she manages to balance the balance and not collapse.

And about the speed. When Tatsu pulls out the spear, we see that its diameter is larger than the diameter of the hole. The shape of the "spear" is a kind of plug.
Krater.png

Here you can see that it measures practically the same.

I actually feel the opposite, having a demon level threat with feats higher than most speedsters of the verse (Flash, Hellfire, Gale, Sonic), being close to others (Platinum, Garou), with even Saitama having a hard time finding FTL feats to scale to (Only got a solid one with the recent chapters), absolutely sounds an outlier to me, similar to FTL Atomic Samurai
He can't move that quick, think of it as advanced observation haki, he can react but its not like he can actually do any offense. Also i still strongly hold onto FTL flashy flash, theres just no way to correctly calc constellation feats from one 2-D image.

Kulf Boba, very well done and thank you! I have one simple recommendation for the Garou/Platinum FTL feat, multiply the distance travelled by 1.2 to account for all the distance travelled off panel, not to mention the unquantifiable amount of distance travelled on the Z-axis that we can't really count.

This is my scaling. And on the 3rd frame, by which we calculate the diameter of the crater, the width of the spear is greater than the diameter of the crater.

For the speed, you should probably ask some calc members for a reasonable multiplier for off panel light lines. Pretty sure 1.2x was a popular agreement. But dam, nice grind, couldn't be me.

Back