• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello guys, you're kind of using my calc without going into details.
The number of pixels marked on the pictures already takes into account the coefficient 1.2

Kulf Boba, very well done and thank you! I have one simple recommendation for the Garou/Platinum FTL feat, multiply the distance travelled by 1.2 to account for all the distance travelled off panel, not to mention the unquantifiable amount of distance travelled on the Z-axis that we can't really count.
That would imply that the distance they traveled outside the panel equals 20% of the calculated distance, in my opinion they do not even reach 10%.

That would imply that the distance they traveled outside the panel equals 20% of the calculated distance, in my opinion they do not even reach 10%.
It also takes into account a small number of lines deep behind the background, which simply merged into black spots.
But for multiplication, there is no point, given that I already did it.
Although we can use a multiplier of 1.5 due to the fact that we see the structure from a certain angle. Using values like 2-5 is too big a high-ball, hoping to get more light speeds for the verse.
The construction image is 3D and we can drive some depth.

This is my scaling. And on the 3rd frame, by which we calculate the diameter of the crater, the width of the spear is greater than the diameter of the crater.
This is due to the angle. In the first panel where we can see the spear from the side, we can see that they measure practically the same.

Measuring the movement we can actually see is not arbitrary, why 1.2x? Why not 3x or even 10x?
I was speaking about the 2-D structure only for movement we cant see, and the longest parts of the structure do indeed stray off the panel and into the 4th wall(not actually just my fancy way of putting it), my initial thought when the first constellation and second constellation were presented were 5x mulltipliers if im being honest.
A 1.2x multiplier is still a reasonable low ball and actually makes sense if ur looking at the pixeled constellations.

This is due to the angle. In the first panel where we can see the spear from the side, we can see that they measure practically the same.
The angle is not large enough to affect the result.
And you can't use values from 2 different frames to get the result. If we use floor scaling from 3 scans, then we must scale the diameter from it.
Otherwise, I can find an image where the floors are as small as possible or even invisible to the eye, and then use the image where the difference between the diameters is the smallest to get the largest result.

Read my comments above please. The initial calculation includes a factor of 1.2.
And I explained above why 2-5 doesn't work.

its not even debatable so theres no disagreement to be made, thats like me saying half a pizza suffices when i ordered an entire pizza. pretty garbage analogy but its good enough to explain the predicament.
If two calc group members don't think it is a good idea, then evidently there is some room for debate.

On one of the pages where we are shown the full size of ENO, we see clouds much lower than this.
Can someone determine the type of clouds and from that determine the height and size of the ENO?
Hello guys, you're kind of using my calc without going into details.
The number of pixels marked on the pictures already takes into account the coefficient 1.2
And you can't use values from 2 different frames to get the result. If we use floor scaling from 3 scans, then we must scale the diameter from it.
Otherwise, I can find an image where the floors are as small as possible or even invisible to the eye, and then use the image where the difference between the diameters is the smallest to get the largest result.
Read my comments above please. The initial calculation includes a factor of 1.2.
And I explained above why 2-5 doesn't work.

should I?
xEq67I6.jpg

And how do you know it doesn't? The panel is placed higher than the diameter of the spear, while the crater is lower.
In the calculations you have to use the value already accepted and used in other calculations, in this case you start from the height already calculated for the tower.

Because the result of the KE needs to match the destruction shown.

It's why someone like Invincible got downgraded when his moon feat had 7-A KE, but the crater was like 8-B

Because the result of the KE needs to match the destruction shown.

It's why someone like Invincible got downgraded when his moon feat had 7-A KE, but the crater was like 8-B
Yes, but this case is different, here the character is not crashing into the ground or destroying something with his lunge. He is soaring very high at great speed.

I don't care what result is accepted, but I want to know why exactly the KE is not chosen.

I like all of Orochi’s designs. They’re just neat.

I like his redraw “true form” too, it reminds me of his Dino mode. He looks like some eldritch god which is fitting, he’s a true monster, not some big human made of worms.

I just wish he kept his pre-redraw feats. Both scenes could have happened, Murata!!

I swear there was an end (high end I think) for Psykorochi's beams that used 0.25 seconds since that's human reaction time and the civilians reacted to the flash of Psykorochi's beam that received sub/relativistic results.

I honestly don't see why that end wasn't accepted tbh.
It wasn’t accepted for…

Actually, I don’t think there was a real reason. It just wasn’t accepted. I guess “people could watch it” was one reason, but that makes no sense since none reacted to the speed of the actual beam crossing the planet, all they reacted to was the flash during the sustained beam (after it had already crossed the earth), and Tatsumaki can react to those.

If “outlier” is the reason, it doesn’t really stand as an outlier anymore since we now have true FTL feats with characters beneath Tatsumaki’s level.

Orochi being FTL due to Blitzting AC’s senses WAS deemed an outlier, but the situation is different now that we have actual lightspeed feats.

There’s also the statement of Orochi literally FODDERISING Geryuganshoop, and that’s the same scaling Boros’ speed rating logic uses, but Orochi doesn’t scale due to the headcanon of “he just tanks the damage” which is very arbitrary and selective in Boros’ favour, but that statement coupled with him Blitzting AC makes it more consistent that he can be FTL.

And that’s not mentioning his pre-redraw feats of him dodging a normal attack from Saitama at point blank range, although that was sadly retconned in the redraw, although one could argue Redraw Orochi was just stunned and shocked and had less time to react from a more pissed off Saitama.

But I don’t care to make CRTs and I reckon it’d just get thrown out anyway. Someone else can try tho.

Back