• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Released Boros (no collapsing star), ENO and Psykorochi have a three-way DBZ beam struggle. Who wins? Would anyone die from the result??

Is lifting a moving train harder than lifting a still train? Because in OVA 5 Fubuki implies lifting it is out of her class. Fubuki currently has class 100 lifting strength which normally should be more than enough to lift a train.

Yes. You're right. A train can range from 3000 tons to 18000 tons. Class 100 starts from 50000 kg. I misread that as 50000 tons.

Released Boros (no collapsing star), ENO and Psykorochi have a three-way DBZ beam struggle. Who wins? Would anyone die from the result??
EOW dies immediately (or at least gets insignificantly in size), Boros speedblitzes Psykorochi (possibly). Whether he can damage her or not is unknown.

Hey Sekiro, weren't you trying to find a way to scale Tatsumaki to Relativistic speeds? If you convince people on a CRT that Orochi is FTL because he moved faster than AC's instincts, you have it done.
Awakened Cockroach is hardly a reputable source, and has no lightspeed dodging feats.

It makes more sense to me to have her be relativistic by scaling to Psykorochi’s beam speed, which can cross the earth in easily under a second if not way faster than that. But no one wants to accept that, cuz calc stacking or somethin’.

Last edited:
Awakened Cockroach is hardly a reputable source, and has no lightspeed dodging feats.

It makes more sense to me to have her be relativistic by scaling to Psykorochi’s beam speed, which can cross the earth in easily under a second if not way faster than that. But no one wants to accept that, cuz calc stacking or somethin’.
at best what she did was sub-rel

How many below-seconds (brain dead rn don’t know the correct term) would it take for an attack to cross the same distance Psykorochi’s beam did to be considered relativistic?

Well, I kind of disagree with this wiki's speed scaling for OPM, but going off what the wiki has, he is not able to react to light naturally, but is able to sense it and move before hand, still meaning you would need to move at at least FTL speeds to hit him.

Think about Spider-Man, his reactions are relativistic and his movement speed is Massively Hypersonic or something like that.

Well, I kind of disagree with this wiki's speed scaling for OPM, but going off what the wiki has, he is not able to react to light naturally, but is able to sense it and move before hand, still meaning you would need to move at at least FTL speeds to hit him.
And that's why I said Orochi could scale, because he blitzed AC.

And that's why I said Orochi could scale, because he blitzed AC.
Yeah I agree.

I heard a argument that Orochi would just have to hide intent to hit AC, which he could do, but there's no evidence to back it up, and it seems lke just jumping through hoops to get the conclusion they wanted.

Think about Spider-Man, his reactions are relativistic and his movement speed is Massively Hypersonic or something like that.
Awakened Cockroach has never proven he can dodge a real lightspeed attack, regardless if it’s prediction or not. All we have is his own word, which isn’t very reliable, since he’s a monster.

Is there a statement by ONE or Murata that his word is solid enough to use?

Awakened Cockroach has never proven he can dodge a real lightspeed attack, regardless if it’s prediction or not. All we have is his own word, which isn’t very reliable, since he’s a monster.

Is there a statement by ONE or Murata that his word is solid enough to use?
Yeah this is 100% true.

The thing is, that high tiers in this verse scale to relativistic anyways, (Gary, Flashy Flash [Who I think should have been FTL anyways]) and god tiers such as Boros and Saitama are FTL.

So if Orochi is anywhere near Gery he should be high relativistic.

Yeah this is 100% true.

The thing is, that high tiers in this verse scale to relativistic anyways, (Gary, Flashy Flash [Who I think should have been FTL anyways]) and god tiers such as Boros and Saitama are FTL.

So if Orochi is anywhere near Gery he should be high relativistic.
Orochi is stated to fodderise Geryuganshoop but apparently it means nothing. Despite Boros scaling to Geryuganshoop for being impressed by Saitama tanking and then throwing back a rock to kill Geryuganshoop.

Also some fun math, Flashy Flash hitting something at 0.55c would release 257.59 megatons of tnt or 7A (Not at all related, just something I did while bored)

My speed scalling would have:

Saitama (FTL [Already calculated])

Boros (FTL (By scaling to Saitama's casual reactions which are just above 4c and far above Gery's hgh relativistic])

Flashy Flash (FTL [Using the really fast Ninjas high ball. Also, was barely able to avoid a casualy Saitama in a game of tag, who was around 4c as well])

Orochi (Sol to low FTL [Caught Awakened Cockroach, stomps Gery])

Tastsumaki (High Relativistic to Sol [Able to react to Psykos-Orochi's attacks])

Gery (High Relativistic [Word of God])

Genos (Relativistic [I know this one is insane, but I'm the idiot who thinks the Genos dodging Lasers calc should be valid])

Might be misremembering, but didn’t someone want to upgrade Flashy above Geryuganshoop since Saitama saw him as kinda fast but saw Gery as a joke?

My speed scalling would have:

Saitama (FTL [Already calculated])

Boros (FTL (By scaling to Saitama's casual reactions which are just above 4c and far above Gery's hgh relativistic])

Flashy Flash (FTL [Using the really fast Ninjas high ball. Also, was barely able to avoid a casualy Saitama in a game of tag, who was around 4c as well])

Orochi (Sol to low FTL [Caught Awakened Cockroach, stomps Gery])

Tastsumaki (High Relativistic to Sol [Able to react to Psykos-Orochi's attacks])

Gery (High Relativistic [Word of God])

Genos (Relativistic [I know this one is insane, but I'm the idiot who thinks the Genos dodging Lasers calc should be valid])
Orochi faster than Tatsumaki. Lol.

Relativistic pre-g4 Genos. Lmao.

Might be misremembering, but didn’t someone want to upgrade Flashy above Geryuganshoop since Saitama saw him as kinda fast but saw Gery as a joke?
Yeah, I also think he should be upgrades, as being 55% speed of light and blitzing two 15% sol enemies at the same time seems odd, but if he were 4c, it would make more sense.

To play devil's advocate, Personification of a Pull Light Cord hyped himself up but was one shot and only building level.
Monsters are too high on power when they don't know that there are stronger beings than them, Bakuzan as an example. AC perfectly knew where he standed in the food chain.

Back