• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She's not really outdated tho. Tho the match is wrong when it says fubuki is around 1.22 Megatons, Fubuki massively scales above 1.22 Megatons. And Fubuki is going to be 7-B soon
in regards to the megatons bit, I was told by someone that she roughly scales to it since she downscales from Rover who upscales

I just did a quick eyeball calculation where I was trying to find Boros' durab in a scene when he survived a serious pucnh being 15 meters from epicenter. I got a rough result of 10 petatons.

Is this a calc stack? After all, he sustained the shockwave in the same scene where the power of Saitama's shockwave is shown. I used the energy of the Serious Punch from the current calculation for 2+exatons. The area of the shock wave at the moment when it reached Boros, I found using the formula for the area of a two-dimensional circle (Saitama's shock wave just went forward, it was not spherical. When it reached Boros, its radius was visually somewhere like 7 heights of Boros. That is, the area (2.4 × 7) ^ 2 × π = 886.683110549 square meters). I took the area of Boros' body as 3.63 square meters.

I know that Boros has suffered a lot from Serious Punch. But the final result can be divided to find its usual durab.
I got similar results for Boros' area, but you need to half it to get his cross-sectional area.
So ByAsura's Genos calc brings up some good points and why vap should be used, but he did not use 609 M for the mountains. Although someone in the comments mentioned that Murata said that what Genos destroyed was indeed mountains. If someone wants to use this info for their own calc or talk to ByAsura about his calc please go ahead.
I already explained why I didn't use 609 metres. Again, they're mountains, but A) we only see the part of them, B) the crater size is totally inconsistent with 609 metres, and C) mountains don't actually have to be 609 metres, that's just kind of a minimum we've been using because it's fairly typical. The smallest mountain on Earth is 43 metres.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole dsicussion and I don't know the reasons for the recalculation, but I agree that 609 meters cannot be used considering that it is not possible to see the whole mountain

I don't know if there is another reason

I was looking at the new fan blog predictions for the new death battle, and turns out Ifrit, a summon in FF7 has a calc for turning the world into ashes, and the low-end (1 exaton) is what it would take to do that to the entire surface.
I wonder if that could be used for Boros in case we decide to go with the "scorching the surface" interpretation.
@ByAsura, you're thoughts on this?

I already explained why I didn't use 609 metres. Again, they're mountains, but A) we only see the part of them, B) the crater size is totally inconsistent with 609 metres, and C) mountains don't actually have to be 609 metres, that's just kind of a minimum we've been using because it's fairly typical. The smallest mountain on Earth is 43 metres.
From this pic we get a pretty good view of the Mountain and surrounding Mountains. All of them are pretty similar in height. Would assuming the mountain to be around 300 meters be better? Since from what I've seen most geologists consider mountains to be at least 300-600 meters at least. Also that speck is a mountain in name alone, its nothing more than a large mound.

Again, we don't actually see the bottom there, otherwise there'd probably be some kind of slope on the first mountain. Also, none of that eliminates my previous issues, especially since you can see that a massive portion of one mountain isn't that much larger than forest trees.

Mountains are just craggier and steeper hills. Plus, Murata, to our knowledge, isn't a geologist.

For reference, the portion of the mountain we see in this panel is 100 metres, which seems reasonable for a mountain top.

Last edited:
Also just wondering, has anyone ever called Tatsumaki reacting to the shells? I recall a calc for it being MHS but I can't find it

mb, I was pretty heated due to the Hancock vs Fubuki thread, I just don't see how a guy who makes someone's shoulders crack multiple times is weaker than a guy who only made him spit blood and have a nose bleed, but I don't really care that much since it's just for some hypothetical scenario I thought up that probably isn't likely since this Garou needs to do something over 7-A which isn't necessary to fighting Bang and Fubuki.
I agree. Spiral Garou did internal damage (you can call it headcanon if you want) and got a nosebleed after all those attacks. With Cross Fang all that damage is going through Darkshine's body and coming out the other side and still pulverizing a block sized area, not even leaving a scratch on Darkshine's muscles though.

Yes they should scale, it's just that Darkshines dura >> his AP. Garou's technique can subvert that difference though.

04f454w5aq261_3.png

I agree. Spiral Garou did internal damage (you can call it headcanon if you want) and got a nosebleed after all those attacks. With Cross Fang all that damage is going through Darkshine's body and coming out the other side and still pulverizing a block sized area, not even leaving a scratch on Darkshine's muscles though.

Yes they should scale, it's just that Darkshines dura >> his AP. Garou's technique can subvert that difference though.
But it's never stated that Garou or any of his techniques can negate durability tho, and I'm pretty sure you can make someone bleed without having to blow a hole in them

I don't think it's actually stated that it cuts from the inside, more like it slices through everything.

But it's never stated that Garou or any of his techniques can negate durability tho, and I'm pretty sure you can make someone bleed without having to blow a hole in them
The shockwaves from Cross Fang travel through Darkshine's body, hit his internal organs on the way through and come out the other side. Do you think Darkshine's insides are as durable as his muscles? Cross Fang hits with a targeted, pentrating precision that raw power doesn't, so whether or not it's explicitly dura neg, it would more likely damage Darkshine's internals where more brutish attacks of comparable power (like Darkshine's own punches) would be mostly absorbed by his muscles and skin

About nearly a year ago, I made a thread (It turned to be a mess now due to the form move) asking whether or not Garou did harm Darkshine by bypassing his durability and skin, therefore attacking his internal organs, causing him to bleed. But they said it just meant that Garou grew strong enough to harm Darkshine and that's how blunt force attacks work.

Last edited:
Void Sky aura ripping fist or whatever it’s called is just a diet version of the cross fang dragonslayer and it sent a shockwave that moved through EC’s body.

Why would you divide the result?

At the very best, all I see is "At most High 6-A", but it's still very iffy

Back