• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki vs Boros

Post Senketsu Satsuki, 1.78 Petatons vs Meteoric Burst Boros, far stronger than 883.93 tera tons so about a 2.01x AP gap (if we ignore Boros' far stronger which should make the gap significantly more smaller). CSRC is restricted and speed equalised.
d11f2948e41cb9d94c9461ab748ff49b1537882383_full.jpg
VS
4981712-6514529771-latest
Satsuki: 2 (Schnee_One, Emirp sumitpo)
Boros:

Last edited:
Well, Boros can keep up with characters far stronger than him, so, I guess that a 2.01x AP gap wont be that much, so, what about Skill?

Could someone pass the profile links?

In reality Boros' only wincon is to launch it into space as a BFR
Ryuko can survive in space, and Boros would need to kick her to it happen, but her AP is higher, his leg can be overpowered by her attacks, and unlike Saitama, Ryuko is here willing to kill

Ryuko also has more than enough power and jumping capability to just pull a saitama and jump back to earth
Well, this is assuming that Boros would kick her directly to the moon, but still, the probability of Boros kick working is really low, his kick can be overpowered by her attacks easily

I don't remember her being some type of combat genius. But it has been like 7 years since I've seen KlK at this point.

I had no idea Boros was below one Petaton now lol.
Matthew was responsible for the massive downgrade.

And worse, the argument he used for the downgrade is not even valid, if it weren't for the 6-A calculation, Boros would be something like low 6-B, but the calculation is also why Boros doesn't go back to High 6-A.

Matthew was responsible for the massive downgrade.

And worse, the argument he used for the downgrade is not even valid, if it weren't for the 6-A calculation, Boros would be something like low 6-B, but the calculation is also why Boros doesn't go back to High 6-A.
What exactly was the argument for the downgrade?

Something like the shock wave of the moon jump wasn't valid, at the time no one could get an argument to counter it.

But I remember that someone in the calculus group alluded to the shock wave of the moon jump with the ricochet of a firearm and so the projectile would contain more energy than the ricochet.

Something like Saitama = Projectile
Calculation of shock wave = ricochet.

This argument has been completely forgotten.

also who has the AP for true life fiber synchronise Ryuko since I'm going to try and make a new match with her instead (not against Boros)

Anyway, onto the match since it’s rather self explanatory.

Boron is barely 2x weaker then Satsuki and is arguably much stronger and faster then her when she is using meteoric burst, that and he one shots with CSRC if he uses it (Assuming it isn’t restricted)

That’s about his only advantage, Satsuki is far more skilled then him by an absolute long shot as outside of fighting a bunch of alien races who’s strength we have no idea about, he doesn’t have many other feats of skill, only strength.

Satsuki on the other hand is significantly above the likes of Uzu Sanageyama who has analytical prediction to the point of predicting attacks while completely blind, and has gotten even better since he unblinded himself since the bear end of the series where he was skilled to the point of landing a hit on Ragyo, who was significantly faster then him even when casual. Satsuki defeated him in the series finale while on sn even playing field.

Boros can hang on a bit longer with regen but she is above him in skill by so much that I think she has a better chance at winning.

Satsuki 6/10

Satsuki fra I guess
I think it was that the moon jump does not scale to the Saitama impacting the ship due to some math stuff I don't know. The latter was called at 6-A while the moon jump at High 6-A

Aint work, Boros kick would be overpowered by Ryuko attacks, she is willing to kill, she wont just let be attacked like Saitama
This is assuming that Boros would not even be able to land one attack. All he needs to do is connect once and he could still launch her into space.

This is assuming that Boros would not even be able to land one attack. All he needs to do is connect once and he could still launch her into space.
That's true, and sending Saitama to the moon was probably just horrible luck, because I heavily doubt that Boros know exactly where the moon was when he kicked him.

Back