• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But let me guess, we'll have to list Geryuganshoop's reaction speed as unknown because we don't have any concrete feats in that field
We'll list it at MHS+ since that's what scales to.

The rocks are thrown with a superpower that negates friction. He doesn't move with said power or react to a attack with a similar speed, so why should we scale him to the rocks?

We'll list it at MHS+ since that's what scales to.

The rocks are thrown with a superpower that negates friction. He doesn't move with said power or react to a attack with a similar speed, so why should we scale him to the rocks?
Ah I get you now. We've just been making the case that Geryuganshoop is not only moving rocks at rel+ speeds, but also that Geryuganshoop is moving his own tentacles and talking within a relativistic timeframe. If you can notably move and talk at relativistic speeds, wouldn't it be more likely that you could perceive at those speeds as opposed to MHS+? I don't see why his reaction time would be magnitudes slower than his attack speed when it is presented in this way and there's nothing narratively suggested he thinks and perceives that much slower than he is acting

Why attack speed tho? Why not combat speed?
The Black Sperm fight is the best indication that AS can attack much faster than he can move. In the timespan it takes BS to throw a punch, AS can cut him hundreds if not thousands of times. But is still unable to physically avoid the incoming punch. So AS can swing his sword to a far greater degree than he can move his body.
If you can notably move and talk at relativistic speeds, wouldn't it be more likely that you could perceive at those speeds as opposed to MHS+? I don't see why his reaction time would be magnitudes slower than his attack speed when it is presented in this way and there's nothing narratively suggested he thinks and perceives that much slower than he is acting
The possibility of him not scaling to his TK speed is why there's no hard confirmation on his speed. I'm not against the rating existing, but making it his base rating is questionable in my view.

The Black Sperm fight is the best indication that AS can attack much faster than he can move. In the timespan it takes BS to throw a punch, AS can cut him hundreds if not thousands of times. But is still unable to physically avoid the incoming punch. So AS can swing his sword to a far greater degree than he can move his body.
Fair I guess

Is there a way to calculate Orochi's beam speed? I think that could potentially upgrade some as some had to react and defend against Orochi's beams. If they do end up scaling to his beam speed, then it allows Orochi to scale to his attack speed
Also any thoughts on this?

There is no image of pre-molt EC fully above ground, the clearest image of pre-molt's body is here and only a fraction of it is above ground: .

Above Ground+ on screen length is 1229.7 meters, I got similar results pixel scaling another image. I would guess the whole body would be 2-3 km long, since at least half would be A) underground or just B) offscreen.

Don't think the CGMs would like a partial length though, it's tricky.

I hope that we eventually get an official length, but I get the feeling it'll be listed as something like 100 meters lol

I hope that we eventually get an official length, but I get the feeling it'll be listed as something like 100 meters lol
Probably would be something like that. They really seem to like nice, even numbers like 50 meters, 100 meters, 1000 meters

I doubt we ever will, given how much time has elapsed since then.

Is there a way to calculate Orochi's beam speed? I think that could potentially upgrade some as some had to react and defend against Orochi's beams. If they do end up scaling to his beam speed, then it allows Orochi to scale to his attack speed
Anyways, do you have suggestions for this?

Why does everyone say that Geru shouted the phrase after throwing stones? He could scream a moment before throwing stones, this is even confirmed by the anime.

1. The Anime scene is pretty different than the Manga, and should not be compared

2, I'm pretty Geryu was shouting when he was attacking

1. The Anime scene is pretty different than the Manga, and should not be compared
The only difference is that in the anime it was with the computers, in a special room. In the manga, it was in Boros' throne room. The moment of the throw is exactly the same.

Okay, even so. He would not be afraid of a fight with Saitama because he killed Gloribas, if Gelganshp himself was 23 times faster than Gloribas. After all, it is obvious that his destructive power is much higher than that of Gloribas. And the speed is apparently comparable to him, which is why he was afraid that Saitama would have time to attack and kill him earlier.

In addition. Genos in 10 second mode does not get faster than he was. Kuseno drove all his skill points in 10 second mode only into destructive power, as he himself said. He didn't improve defense or speed. That is why it was dangerous for Genos to use this mode, because his body would not stand it. That is, he reacted well to the rays of Psykorochi thanks to his own speed. The weakened Psykorochi, although much weaker than her original form, can still run away from Genos, making her equal in speed. The Atomic Samurai easily reflects her beams and attacks her with the Beeline Atomic Slash faster than she reacts. Bang scales to Atomic Samurai.

Would you like to say that all the above-named characters are "possibly relativistic"?

Hm, I might just wait for what the others think, but if this all gets accepted, I'll make a seperate thread on possibly relativistic and who scales

Back