• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For one last time, I would like to advertise the

LOW-TIER OPM CRT

Because almost everyone seems to agree with the changes (except for a small sticking point on Child Emperor's scaling), but I would like to double-check for any possible objections, qualifications or alternative suggestions before I ask for CGM input and start applying the changes.

Last edited:
If you haven't given input and care about the tiering of anyone between baseline c-class and baseline demon please stop by and check it out now

Sub-relativistic if you highball it, MHS+ if you lowball it. Using the formula Atomic used against Haragiri where he moved 40.2 meters in the time it took Haragiri to move 0.01 meters, we get a mutliplier of 4020 for practically motionless. Applying that multiplier to mach 5-10 gets sub-rel results, otherwise it would be MHS+ I would guess

For one last time, I would like to advertise the

LOW-TIER OPM CRT

Because almost everyone seems to agree with the changes (except for a small sticking point on Child Emperor's scaling), but I would like to double-check for any possible objections, qualifications or alternative suggestions before I ask for CGM input and start applying the changes.
When I read this in my mind, I see tons of reverb when it gets to the "LOW-TIER OPM CRT" part, like a booming narrator voice.

Well, I did a quick lowball of Death Shower. Death Gatling's gun looks rather like a GAU-12 Avenger minigun, which has a muzzle energy of 99,500 joules per bullet. The GAU-12 has a max fire rate of 4,200 rounds per minute and using the Anime timeframe, Gatling was firing for 9 seconds for a total of 630 bullets using max fire rate.

That of course is a lowball, Death Gatling's gatling looks much stronger than the GAU-12 equalizer

Also, we could use Death Gatling's fire velocity of 1,040 m/s per bullet to find Garou's speed if we can find the number of bullets

And lastly... could we scale Genos's beam speed to Death Gatling's 1040 m/s muzzle velocity to find EC's speed? Assuming Genos's beams are more than 3X slower (just speed of sound) than Death Gatling's bullets doesn't make sense to me, if anything they should be much faster than each individual bullet since Garou evaded Death Gatling's bullets with ease (before he had to defend Tareo and block thousands of them) but struggled at times to avoid Genos's blasts.

Last edited:
A reddit thread came up about Awakened Garou vs SCP 682, I posted saying SCP solos OPM and a guy responds "except for Saitama", I tell them Saitama get's adapted to and he argues Saitama has infinite strength, I tell him SCP adapts to a level of infinity vastly above Saitama's and then they respond, "but saitama's infinite reaches that because alpha nol however many times has the same value as infinity" (idk how to even interpret this).

Ik it's reddit but how can you genuinely think like this? What has Saitama done that makes people think he's suddenly even at a 3-D level of infinity?

I saw a theory, which said that the cube of God attracts monsters ... Have you seen this theory?
There was a cube buried the under the city Z, the monsters were attracted to it and formed the monster association.

When I saw this theory, I found it very curious, since it would explain why so many monsters go to Q city and that the Watchdog Man is guarding the cube or something...

Seriously though I wouldn't consider that inflated, we'd have a definitively 6-C Geryuganshoop if Murata was considered a bit more credible, Gouketsu has a 6-C end for his cloud split, Pluton's feat is 6-C, Homeless Emperor has 6-C calcs and dragons are obviously super categorically underrated right now. There's such a huge gap between Orochi and most of the cadres that just doesn't seem right narratively. Orochi is a cut above the cadres, but he's not like several trillion times stronger than all of them or whatever the multiplier is

The thing is, the Gouketsu end is still only 7-A. Pluton is non canon. And no one scales to Geryu and HE other than Boros and Orochi.

EC scales to a good chunk of characters, and said characters who scale to EC consistently perform mid tier 7 feats.

Last edited:
Also I noticed that Bang and Bomb needed to do a special technique attack just to break his shell, which implies that on their own they might not fully scale

And the thing about Orochi is that isn't kind of the point for him to be that high? Besides Boros, the narrative places him at the absolute top of the scaling chain, Murata places him at above dragon, and is even listed as Psykos' greatest weapon. Orochi is the king for a reason

And the thing about Orochi is that isn't kind of the point for him to be that high? Besides Boros, the narrative places him at the absolute top of the scaling chain, Murata places him at above dragon, and is even listed as Psykos' greatest weapon. Orochi is the king for a reason
No, I don't think so. If you asked ONE how much stronger Orochi was than the cadres and actually got him to quantify it, I doubt he would give numbers anywhere near as large as 100,000 times difference. I think Homeless and Black Sperm would be able to take Orochi on. After all, when Orochi was dead it wasn't too much of a deal for Psykos since he had those two around. Granted she may have not known exactly how strong Orochi was at that point, but I don't think the difference is exponential even in that case.

True, but then again, there's also the fact that a vastajprity of the monsters are only obedient because of power. Orochi is the enforcer and is the one keeping the monsters in check. HE likely follows Orochi because Orochi is stronger than him, just like Gouketsu obeys Orochi. Black sperm, maybe, but hasn't shown much to show that he can take on Orochi.

Back