• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the best bet for finding EC's speed would be to compare it to Death Gatling's minigun. I can't think of any other way to find his speed that wouldn't be considered calc staking.

Garou managed to react and block shots from the gun. Garou had trouble dodging Genos's attacks and EC outsped one of Genos's attacks. So we could find the speed of EC if we compare the beams speed to the minigun and base the speed of the gun off irl miniguns.

I'm not very good at calcing so I tried just pluging in the accepted values for EC for both KE and GPE and both were well below city level. I wonder if it would be possible to calc the ap for making something as big as EC stop suddenly with a punch like what Bang and Bomb did.

I tried that value with a KE calculator and only got 300 kilotons. EC would have to be going 3-5 times faster in order to get any kind of upgrades at least based of what I'm using.

I'm not very good at calcing so I tried just pluging in the accepted values for EC for both KE and GPE and both were well below city level. I wonder if it would be possible to calc the ap for making something as big as EC stop suddenly with a punch like what Bang and Bomb did.
Likely no, KING called EC with GPE at 7-A, I'm waiting for them to post the full calc

I've already run some math through. EC would have small city AP scaling Genos's cannons to an GAU-12 Equalizer.

But basically: Garou was able to deflect several hundred, maybe thousands of bullets from death Gatling. He struggled to avoid individual blasts by Genos. Genos's blasts are obviously far faster than Death Gatling's guns and if we choose not to quantify that directly, then we can at least say they are as fast as individual minigun bullets (1040 m/s for HEI GAU-12 30 mm) and find EC's speed to be 1386 m/s, then we multiply that by a more realistic length of 2000 meters and boom, baseline 7-B.

I've already run some math through. EC would have small city AP scaling Genos's cannons to an GAU-12 Equalizer.

But basically: Garou was able to deflect several hundred, maybe thousands of bullets from death Gatling. He struggled to avoid individual blasts by Genos. Genos's blasts are obviously far faster than Death Gatling's guns and if we choose not to quantify that directly, then we can at least say they are as fast as individual minigun bullets (1040 m/s for HEI GAU-12 30 mm) and find EC's speed to be 1386 m/s, then we multiply that by a more realistic length of 2000 meters and boom, baseline 7-B.
That's for his pre molt length right? His Post Molt length was calced at over 4000 meters what would that yield?

Maybe the GPE method is better? Because with KE, we likely won't get a satisfactory or accurate speed, and even if we do, it's a very low balled speed of EC's true speed, and if we use his actual speed, the ratings become wildly inflated

Is there a way to calculate Orochi's beam speed? I think that could potentially upgrade some as some had to react and defend against Orochi's beams. If they do end up scaling to his beam speed, then it allows Orochi to scale to his attack speed

In the calculation that USklaverei did, in the end there was something like this:

1.65670167e-9 seconds, or 2.01c (FTL)
That is Saitama's speed. Or at least it was Saitama's speed until we downgraded Geryuganshoop over the Murata statement, now it's just a 'possibly'.

I don't have a problem with relativistic Geryuganshoop, I see movement lines there and don't see why he couldn't be relativistic or close to it physically.

The movements on the scan must have been done before throwing stones towards Saitama. After the stones went flying, he froze (in the context of the timeframe, while the stones flew towards Saitama, he froze, static).

At least there is no evidence that he made these movements while the stones flew 15 meters, and not before.

He's talking in that same panel, I don't see where the implication he's static is coming from. We see him in one position, then in the middle of the rubble shower and the rocks fly at Saitama as he says "Die Earthling!" the fact that Murata put the text in the action panel is more conclusive evidence that Geryuganshoop was moving than anything I can see to the contrary here

Last edited:
He's talking in that same panel, I don't see where the implication he's static is coming from. We see him in one position, then in the middle of the rubble toward and the rocks fly at Saitama as he says "Die Earthling!" the fact that Murata put the text in the action panel feels more conclusive evidence that Geryuganshoop was moving than anything I can see to the contrary here
What? How is the fact that his last body position before the throw was such a proof that Geryuganshoop was moving when the stones were thrown? It may well be a movement before the throw. His phrase could likewise be said before the stones were thrown. As evidence in favor of this - anime. In it, Geryuganshoop said this and only then threw stones towards Saitama.

Plus, doesn't that sound like an outlier to you? This would mean that almost all S-class heroes (except Flash, Genos and Tatsumaki) would be static (or very much slowed down) for him.

What? How is the fact that his last body position before the throw was such a proof that Geryuganshoop was moving when the stones were thrown? It may well be a movement before the throw. His phrase could likewise be said before the stones were thrown. As evidence in favor of this - anime. In it, Geryuganshoop said this and only then threw stones towards Saitama.
We can't see if he's moving before the panel because he's veiled inside the rubble tornado. If he said the line before the movement started, I don't understand why Murata would put the line in the movement panel.

I know you consider MHS and relativistic OPM calcs to be outlierish, but I see no indication he was static and the line is on the movement panel, it'd be simpler to assume he's saying it as he's throwing the stones.

Plus, doesn't that sound like an outlier to you? This would mean that almost all S-class heroes (except Flash, Genos and Tatsumaki) would be static (or very much slowed down) for him.
No, I think the upper end heroes are MHS, MHS+ and sub-rel, plus there's no reason Geryuganshoop can't be faster than most of the s-class- many of the threats Saitama puts down would be serious challenges for the s-class and I think Geryuganshoop is in that category via his TK and speed.

We can't see if he's moving before the panel because he's veiled inside the rubble tornado. If he said the line before the movement started, I don't understand why Murata would put the line in the movement panel.

I know you consider MHS and relativistic OPM calcs to be outlierish, but I see no indication he was static and the line is on the movement panel, it'd be simpler to assume he's saying it as he's throwing the stones.
I quite think that the calculations for MHS and MHS+ are correct, in the next update of the profiles (which will begin after solving the issue with relativistic octopus velocities (His name is difficult for the translator to spell, I will call him octopus)). His combat speed through scaling through characters is MHS+, but the speed of throwing stones is Relativistic+, which is the reason why he should be slowed down for stones. And there is no evidence in favor of the movements at the time of the throw. The conversation took place on the same scan, when he just started throwing stones. That is, he could first say this phrase, and then start throwing stones (Just like in the anime). Such moments with words before action are always found in Marvel comics or DS and other mangas.

No, I think the heroes are MHS, MHS+ and sub-rel, plus there's no reason Geryuganshoop can't be faster than most of the s-class- many of the threats Saitama puts down would be serious challenges for the s-class and I think Geryuganshoop is in that category via his TK and speed.
Geryuganshoop is not the kind of monster that is positioned as a very fast physical. For him, the death of Gloribas and Melzalgald was already a reason to panic and believe that his enemy would be very dangerous for him. But other S-class heroes fought on equal terms with Melzalgald in speed.

The sub-relativistic speeds for the characters in the OPM have long been downgraded to the MHS. Because Garou's feat was calculated through wank method. This has already been accepted.

He would have no reason to panic about Saitama walking in his direction if he were more than 20 times faster than Melzagand and had much higher destructive power through telekinesis. But he could well have panicked that he might not have time to launch stones at Saitama in time, because he easily killed someone with whom the Octopus was comparable in reaction and combat speed.

As many of you know, about 3 weeks ago there was create discussion about downgrade the speed of OPM characters. It was accepted. Now, the updates will come into effect when the speed of Geryuganshoop is discussed. If anyone wants, then please take part in this discussion about the speed of Geryuganshoop.

Sandbox of changed profiles. The profiles of the characters MHS+ Tier have not been made, because they will be ready only if it is decided whether Geryuganshoop's relativistic velocities will be removed or not.

Yes, his reaction time must be comparable. If Geryuganshoop is both talking and moving in that panel, it would only make sense if he were perceiving at a comparable speed. The only thing that probably wouldn't scale would be travel speed, since we haven't seen how well Geryuganshoop can transverse long distances.

Is there a way to calculate Orochi's beam speed? I think that could potentially upgrade some as some had to react and defend against Orochi's beams. If they do end up scaling to his beam speed, then it allows Orochi to scale to his attack speed
Bumping this

Back