• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mountain top feat.
The original reason it was deemed an outlier is because it was 7-A or something ridiculously inflated like that.

That would depend on what you consider to be a proper recalc. Do you consider the current 113 kiloton result to be underrated or overrated?

Why does it need a recalc?
The mountain height is extremely lowballed. The lowest mountains in the panel are touching clouds and they're smaller than the one that was blown up.
Also there are arguments for a different method of destruction for mountain closer to Genos since the hole is burnt to ash.
The lowest hanging type of cloud is like 1950 meters height and we currently use 620.

eh, i really doubt they'd accept anything other than the 8-B end tbh1

Maybe so, but at least we'll have this as either supporting or back up feat for genos. I think Low 7-C might be the likely one but eh

Hey Life of King, people are saying that you calced the Genos self-destruct explosion that was going to be 5 km wide at 7-A? Could I get confirmation so this self-destruct ability can be included in the next CRT and eventually added to Genos's profile? If Genos can make every low 7-B fight inconclusive with a 7-A self destruct, this should be noted.
I'm without a computer now, I'll post a blog on Monday

gd5l4ck655071.png

By training his dynamic visual acuity and anticipating the enemy's movements, he is able to demonstrate the terrifying power of abandonment.
Bang has Analytical Prediction?

"and can smash even rocks with its unparalleled destructive power" Kekw.

But yeah, at best it could give him some analytical prediction with that noted statement. But at this point, the databook has made so many ridiculous statements that I'm hesitant to use it as a reference for pretty much anything it says by this point.

This one doesn't seem too bad imo, it's not very ridiculous, and it fits with what Bang shows consistently and how WSRSF works. I think adding it seems alright.

It's really unfortunate, and afaik, berserk is also gonna left unfinished.

I just hope Murata at least takes breaks when he needs it and loan himself with so much work

We don't know. He could be planetary to multi solar system level by sheer size. He could be a SMURF. He could be universal or multiversal.

His design is so weird but yet looks so badass. Lwonder why they can't see him? It it because he's invisible or perhaps it's because he's a higher dimensional being? Don't answer just speaking my thoughts

I doubt invisibility. It's implied he exists in some other dimension, and he communicates via visions or telepathy

So it's like he's using the box to communicate with the lower beings? It'd be cool if it turned out right lol

I feel like the thing that the old lady saw in the future in the next 6 months to the point just seeing it made her fear to death isn't boros but the God itself

I doubt it's just the box, as we see in the Homeless emperor backstory, GOD just magically appeared from the wind to communicate with HE, so it's likely God has some sort of wind manipulation or avatar creation maybe

I doubt it's just the box, as we see in the Homeless emperor backstory, GOD just magically appeared from the wind to communicate with HE, so it's likely God has some sort of wind manipulation or avatar creation maybe
Yeah some higher dimensional beings use avatar to interact with lower being

I'm expecting God to at least be in the planetary range. They've been building up a true God level Monster as a being that can likely destroy the entire planet without much trouble. He's also almost definitely going to have some level of reality warping powers. I would hope for more interstellar ranges of power, maybe even galactic levels, with higher end reality warping. Like time manipulation, space manipulation, and maybe even some conceptual hax.

I get the feeling God is going to be powerful but is still a red herring. I don't think he'll be the true God level threat if there's only going to be one.

Back