• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah ik, I said it’s an anime calc.
Your point, then?
Yet they couldn’t finish off the toy.

Yeah, they didn’t wanna toy with him yet he is supposedly a toy.
Via probably every factor except speed.
Ah yes, running 100 of kms back and forth across a whole ship and going to the moon, and also fighting on the top of the ship flying across its entirety going back and forth. The timeframe fits. The fight realistically should be like a minute max.
Which is why I also showed fights in which opponents got one-shot. Here's quite a few more. The fight realistically should be similar in length.
And they couldn’t bypass he regen immediately with superior speed.
No they couldn't. This entire argument is just

'oh they could have one-shot him if they were a thousand times faster.'

shows Atomic Samurai cutting Melzalgald into hundreds of pieces without him being able to react

'see, not fast enough.'

They're more than fast enough to do exactly what you're claiming, the problem is that even that cannot kill Melzalgald.
As I said before, metal bat was able to get the marble before melz could regen showing that his regen speed isn’t all that, hmm what does that leave use with, oh his actual speed is higher.
He just regenerates after they attack him. That's always what he does. But, that literally wouldn't have made a difference, as they still couldn't have been able to find the thing capable of stopping him from regenerating at all.
But they do, if we were to calc AS atomic slash time frame in the anime we’ll probs get hypersonic results. The time frame is inflated all the time which causes a deflation in results.
Sure. If someone wants to calculate the combined distances of all these slashes, I got a timeframe of 0.71666666666s.

Your point, then?
No point. Just that it’s an anime calc.
Via probably every factor except speed.
No. Via Reality warping?
Which is why I also showed fights in which opponents got one-shot. Here's quite a few more. The fight realistically should be similar in length.
No they couldn't. This entire argument is just

'oh they could have one-shot him if they were a thousand times faster.'

shows Atomic Samurai cutting Melzalgald into hundreds of pieces without him being able to react

'see, not fast enough.'

They're more than fast enough to do exactly what you're claiming, the problem is that even that cannot kill Melzalgald.
Yeah, that’s exactly my point. There isn’t a problem, it’s the equivalent to me having my whole life to find the needle in the hay stack. Cuz that how slow melz is in comparison to bang(supposedly).
He just regenerates after they attack him. That's always what he does. But, that literally wouldn't have made a difference, as they still couldn't have been able to find the thing capable of stopping him from regenerating at all.
But they should’ve…
Sure. If someone wants to calculate the combined distances of all these slashes, I got a timeframe of 0.71666666666s.
To get MHS+ speeds he would need to have cut 245,816m worth of slashes. yeah no.

No point. Just that it’s an anime calc.
Ok.
No. Via Reality warping?
Strength/shapeshifting weaponry, regeneration, endurance, shifting his marble.
Yeah, that’s exactly my point. There isn’t a problem, it’s the equivalent to me having my whole life to find the needle in the hay stack. Cuz that how slow melz is in comparison to bang(supposedly).
Yes, and he shows how realistic that is by blitzing Melzalgald constantly.

You're not even giving a reason here, you're just saying it's a problem despite the fact that they objectively do what you said and it fails. You even say that's exactly your point, so I don't get how this is a problem.
But they should’ve…
No, no they should not. They did what you said, it never worked until Bang showed his galaxy brain, that's all there is to it. Good day sir. I'm done arguing with you.
To get MHS+ speeds he would need to have cut 245,816m worth of slashes. yeah no.
I mean, we also get Subsonic feats from this stuff by just using the manga, and even Garou's feat against ENW gives Supersonic results via a timeframe provided in-universe. You get higher and lower feats from the anime, like Genos fighting Elder Centipede. One example isn't enough.

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/32/52/

honestly seems pretty clear that Puri would've been hit if not for Bang.
Also is consistent with him blitzing the Sky King who is on par with DSK.

Strength,
Nope.
regeneration,
um. obviously not, that’s what we were talking about.
endurance
hell no.
shifting his marble
so speed.
speed.
Yes, and he shows how realistic that is by blitzing Melzalgald constantly.
clearly not to such a high degree tho.
You're not even giving a reason here, you're just saying it's a problem despite the fact that they objectively do what you said and it fails. You even say that's exactly your point, so I don't get how this is a problem.
I did. Scroll up a bit.
No, no they should not. They did what you said, it never worked until Bang showed his galaxy brain, that's all there is to it.
Never worked cuz they aren’t that much faster.
Good day sir.
Good day/night/evening/morning sir.
I'm done arguing with you.
🫡
I mean, we also get Subsonic feats from this stuff by just using the manga,
Yeah for actual fodder characters
and even Garou's feat against ENW gives Supersonic results via a timeframe provided in-universe.
Objection, relevance. There’s a difference between atrocious author time frame and creating an atrocious time frame.
You get higher and lower feats from the anime, like Genos fighting Elder Centipede.
For speed?🧍if ur talking about jet arrow drive then def not, anime had a long ass pause for its build up.

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/32/52/

honestly seems pretty clear that Puri would've been hit if not for Bang.
Also is consistent with him blitzing the Sky King who is on par with DSK.
Neutral on this, but Zamasu explains why we don't use it here. And Kachon explained that PPP was the only one who reacted to Bang.
He punched away Bang, PPP had difficulty blocking just two fusees, and Melz is a Dragon level threat, so yes.
um. obviously not, that’s what we were talking about.
That's literally the reason he survived after getting torn apart. Unlike your anime point, it being the subject doesn't negate that.
Was he easily put down after any hits? He literally gets torn apart in almost every scene and you're just like 'lol, nope'.
so speed.
speed.
So you have to deflect because marble shifting obviously played a huge role and was (according to Bang himself) the reason why they couldn't find it.

Where? Honestly, you've shown 1 example of Melzalgald getting a direct hit. In literally every other scene, he gets blown to pieces and cannot physically move in the way he normally does (even you say his regen is slow). Yet speed is somehow the damn key to his survival? No, that's blatantly false, hilariously contradictory and utterly ridiculous.
clearly not to such a high degree tho.
Yes, to such a high degree. He only gets 1 direct hit, and Bang intercepts his punch half-way through.
I did. Scroll up a bit.
Not a reason.
Never worked cuz they aren’t that much faster.
It never worked even when they were objectively hundreds of times faster. Just stop.
Yeah for actual fodder characters
No, for Genos. Why do you think there's only a handfull of speed feats that we use to scale the verse?
Objection, relevance. There’s a difference between atrocious author time frame and creating an atrocious time frame.
Objection, it's perfectly relevant. It shows that even the author regards his characters as relatively slow a lot of the time.
For speed?🧍if ur talking about jet arrow drive then def not, anime had a long ass pause for its build up.
"Build up" is not speed.

Last edited:
You know what, you don't have to believe me. The databook confirms the core itself shifts at high speed, and mentions pretty much every aspect of his powers except for extreme speed.

He punched away Bang, PPP had difficulty blocking just two fusees, and Melz is a Dragon level threat, so yes.
No serious damage. Atleast not lethal. Moderate damage.
That's literally the reason he survived after getting torn apart. Unlike your anime point, it being the subject doesn't negate that.
. what anime point, time frame?
Was he easily put down after any hits? He literally gets torn apart in almost every scene and you're just like 'lol, nope'.
Yeah gets torn apart yet they can’t close in, without the consequence of getting hit.
So you have to deflect because marble shifting obviously played a huge role and was (according to Bang himself) the reason why they couldn't find it.
Played a huge part yet mr. a monkey could get it took forever to get it. And that’s due to melz speed.
Where? Honestly, you've shown 1 example of Melzalgald getting a direct hit. In literally every other scene, he gets blown to pieces and cannot physically move in the way he normally does (even you say his regen is slow). Yet speed is somehow the damn key to his survival? No, that's blatantly false, hilariously contradictory and utterly ridiculous.
All you need is one…there ain’t a “requirement”…speed is the key to survival. nice catch.
Yes, to such a high degree. He only gets 1 direct hit.
All he needs.
Not a reason.
It is.
It never worked even when they were objectively hundreds of times faster. Just stop.
Exactly, cuz they’re not.
No, for Genos. Why do you think there's only a handfull of speed feats that we use to scale the verse?
Genos🫠 that’s Saitama’s feat…which everybody and there mamas scales above that feat >>>>>>>>.
Objection, it's perfectly relevant. It shows that even the author regards his characters as relatively slow a lot of the time.
Regard=/=comprehend
"Build up" is not speed.
Build ups the wrong word, meant his long ass thrust.

You know what, you don't have to believe me. The databook confirms the core itself shifts at high speed, and mentions pretty much every aspect of his powers except for extreme speed.
Holds no value since it has no scaling. Well I mean it does…the scaling is > supersonic+ which is still useless, since high hypersonic MB was able to outpace the regen core. Which still leaves speed as the only factor.

No serious damage. Atleast not lethal. Moderate damage.
Still did way more than his speed has supposedly done.
. what anime point, time frame?
Bruh, have you seen the fight? This would kill someone normally.
Yeah gets torn apart yet they can’t close in, without the consequence of getting hit.
No, just no, just absolutely unequivocally no.

Also, why would they even bother if, as you said before, a hit only does moderate damage?
Played a huge part yet mr. a monkey could get it took forever to get it. And that’s due to melz speed.
Yet Bang only realised it at the end of the fight.
All you need is one…there ain’t a “requirement”…speed is the key to survival. nice catch.
Funny how he's never dodged even a single punch across the entire fight and gets a hand full of hits, only one of which is direct.

The sheer speed of getting the shit beaten out of you, I can't imagine it.

Here's what they do.
  • They go in.
  • They avoid getting hit by Melz due to his strength.
  • They blow him apart, but find no marble.
  • He regenerates.
We're shown most of the fight on screen, and this is what happens.
Exactly, cuz they’re not.
Yes, yes they are.
Genos🫠 that’s Saitama’s feat…which everybody and there mamas scales above that feat >>>>>>>>.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Regard=/=comprehend
Which doesn't matter here. The point is that they **** up the speed in the first place.
Build ups the wrong word, meant his long ass thrust.
Do you mean EC trying to hold it back and failing hilariously?
Holds no value since it has no scaling. Well I mean it does…the scaling is > supersonic+ which is still useless, since high hypersonic MB was able to outpace the regen core. Which still leaves speed as the only factor.
It holds absolutely every value because it's how he survives the damn fight.

Last edited:
I thought his adaptability was just physical stats?

I thought it was just armored Boros?
No, released is currently potentially slower than Iaian right now, which is ridiculous even if there's no direct scaling or calcs that prove it otherwise. Released Boros isn't getting speed-blitzed by any normal dragon level, and certainly not any of the hypersonic+ demons

Looks like I have some calcing to do then

No, released is currently potentially slower than Iaian right now, which is ridiculous even if there's no direct scaling or calcs that prove it otherwise. Released Boros isn't getting speed-blitzed by any normal dragon level, and certainly not any of the hypersonic+ demons

Looks like I have some calcing to do then
Odd when the databook emphasized the speed of Boros's battle with Saitama.

It states incredible speed before that. Narratively it's definitely supposed to be above subsonic.
“Incredible speed that the average joe can’t follow” is literally just a Subsonic statement though lmao

Also I can’t believe you nerds haven’t tried upgrading him to “possibly Rel+“ yet

“Incredible speed that the average joe can’t follow” is literally just a Subsonic statement though lmao

Also I can’t believe you nerds haven’t tried upgrading him to “possibly Rel+“ yet
Tbh Boros has feats above subsonic in that very fight.

Also why can't we scale him to the speed of his energy blasts that can cross the planet in a short timeframe?

ONE tells murata next chapter to draw Saitama leaving and joining blasts team to help fix the seal. Boris is left to watch Garou and the two face off after Garou monsterizes…
thoughts on seeing a “rematch”?
Also yes ik this is some 0 iq stuff.

ONE tells murata next chapter to draw Saitama leaving and joining blasts team to help fix the seal. Boris is left to watch Garou and the two face off after Garou monsterizes…
and admits he's stronger than his "brother" so people can finally agree that someone is stronger than Boros
Fixed and improved

Maybe. Pixel scaling is a rough estimate right now so don't count on it.
Released Boros is clearly a high tiger in speed IDK what we're talking about

This conversation burns my soul. Is just scaling him above Garou's MHS Feat based on that one statement from a few years back not allowed? The manga continuity and wc continuity were very much the same up until that point, except that manga Garou had less impressive scaling if anything at that point just look at his rover and Orochi fights compared to the WC

If that match ever happens i would like it as an IF scenario, like Boros meets Garou (preferably in his pre-bulky form) instead of Saitama and the fight goes on from there.
Boris is probably a stronger Boros.

Back