• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Technically Boros isn’t entirely featless outside of the moon kick
IMG_5720.png
I got Supersonic+ (malding increases) from just one movement.

If the rocks are falling in real time and not a sort of panoramic, I'm sure the results will be far higher.

Because Bang, PPP and everyone's grandpa/grandma blitzed a fully fused Melz, who's faster than just a single body.

Melz only took him off guard after Bang killed one body.

PPP later on blitzed Melzy many times before he could react.
The logic we currently present on the pages are Melzy > Sky King = Sea King >= PPP > Melzy??? It makes no sense. I've read the alien arc dozens of times for the past couple of months and every S Class member that comes across Melzy blitzes the poor dude.

He shouldn't scale to Bang either because he was holding back and even perception blitzed him earlier.

As a side note it's stated that Iaian was toying with his enemy and was noticeably blitzing Melzy while fighting him. Only having his arm taken off due to getting caught off guard and likely toying around.

Yeah but off guard or not doesn’t matter cuz a supersonic+ just can’t even land on an off guard MHS
Y-yeah, it can. If you’re not paying attention, you can 100% get hit by something vastly slower than you.

Yeah but off guard or not doesn’t matter cuz a supersonic+ just can’t even land on an off guard MHS
IMG_5722.jpg

Also weren’t there many points in the fight where the S-class heroes landed dozens of blows before Melz could react or retaliate? Scaling them to each other seems kinda silly

Given that he, again, perception blitzed the fastest possible Melzalgald with no effort and is infinitely faster than PPP, I'd have to say yes.

Even BoS Iaian saw this.
Yeah cool. That still doesn’t throw out my claim. Lowkey we gotta start adding 1000x multipliers to off guard characters since we know they’re capable of dropping there speed that much.
4 characters chilling at MHS+ struggle to take out a supersonic+ character even with regen aside…the logic isn’t there at all.

IMG_5722.jpg

Also weren’t there many points in the fight where the S-class heroes landed dozens of blows before Melz could react or retaliate? Scaling them to each other seems kinda silly
Except dragon ball is explicitly known to lower every stat off an off guard character when OPM does quite the opposite.

The entire previous discussion has thrown out your claim.

Melz didn't get a direct hit on any of them any other time, and only Bang is MHS+. It's literally all regen, and his performance against them is pathetic.

That's not how multipliers work, and what you're saying borders on calc stacking.

Last edited:
The entire previous discussion has thrown out your claim.
no.
Melz didn't get a hit on any of them any other time, and only Bang is MHS+. It's literally all regen.
with ur logic, if there so fast the fight couldve ended in an instant, PPP wouldn’t have needed to grab onto Melz, Bang wouldn’t have needed to perform any such movements. blah blah blah. The huge difference in speed is atrocious and the justifications behind how this 4v1 went down don’t add up.
That's not how multipliers work, and what you're saying borders on calc stacking.
It’s not calc stacking. it’s ur logic.🧍

with ur logic, if there so fast the fight couldve ended in an instant, PPP wouldn’t have needed to grab onto Melz, Bang wouldn’t have needed to perform any such movements. blah blah blah. The huge difference in speed is atrocious and the justifications behind how this 4v1 went down don’t add up.
It pretty much did. After the bullets stop, the fight goes on for 12 linear panels, some of which Bang isn't there for.

PPP isn't MHS+, PPP is Hypersonic. Also, he's surprised at this move, suggesting it wasn't purposefully to let Bang do this.

Against one character, who's blitzed Mel numerous times.
It’s not calc stacking. it’s ur logic.🧍
It's nigh-calc stacking, and it's not my logic. I never said we could apply a moronic multiplier to everyone under the sun.

Plus, this is the only time Melz has even kept up with Bang. The good majority of the time, Melz was gettiing blitzed by EVERYONE. Even ******* Iaian was blitzing him for most of the fight.

I just remembered, but they didn't even know the exact location of all the marbles until here and Melz is capable of shifting them while fully formed. So they literally had no way to take him out instantly.

It pretty much did.
scans? or should I say scan since it should be that quick.
PPP isn't MHS+, PPP is Hypersonic. Also, he's surprised at this move, suggesting it wasn't purposefully to let Bang do this.
Dodged lightning but that aside. PPP was useless in that situation and he still could’ve speed blitzed, but chose not to?😱
Against one character, who's blitzed Mel numerous times.
could’ve insta ended the fight tho, and not put up a dodging sequence.
It's nigh-calc stacking,
no.
and it's not my logic.
it is.
I never said we could apply a moronic multiplier to everyone under the sun.
u suggested it since you know…a snail can blitz and off guard athlete.

I just remembered, but they didn't even know the exact location of all the marbles until here and Melz is capable of shifting them while fully formed. So they literally had no way to take him out instantly.
Bat told them, they’re hundreds of times faster, an instant vaporization barrage of attacks before regen could even happen is what truest happens if you’re that much quicker.

Plus, this is the only time Melz has even kept up with Bang. The good majority of the time, Melz was gettiing blitzed by EVERYONE. Even ******* Iaian was blitzing him for most of the fight.
it’s doesn’t matter if it happened once or hundreds of times. A snail caught an athlete.

Or you know, it could be an *ahem
Outlier
because this is the ONLY time Melz keeps up with people much faster than hium in the fight, and people slower than Bang were blitzing him much more consistently.

Or you know, it could be an *ahem
Outlier
because this is the ONLY time Melz keeps up with people much faster than hium in the fight, and people slower than Bang were blitzing him much more consistently.
Yeah, but the speed difference here doesn’t even qualify as a blitz…bang is fast enough to do 1000 movements before Melzargard can do even 1. So…like…why’d the fight last a single second once they found out about regen marbles…

Back