• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think y'all forgot BoS Genos characters are At least Hypersonic
Not in the slightest, which is why Lord Boros being a high tiger speedwise is insane. Can't we at least scale him above the fastest demons? Like confirmed demon levels, in what world is he slower than Royal Ripper or the demonic trio

Not in the slightest, which is why Lord Boros being a high tiger speedwise is insane. Can't we at least scale him above the fastest demons? Like confirmed demon levels, in what world is he slower than Royal Ripper or the demonic trio
I dunno how the threat level speed scaling even works anymore tbh

Isn’t this good enough for speed…how can you exterminate something you can’t catch…therefore speed is a factor.
Speed has to be a explicitly specified, otherwise “difficulty of extermination” could refer to durability or other factors. Released Boros or Orochi would basically be godlike and invincible to almost every hero on the planet due to their High 6-A stats, so that alone is would make them “difficult to exterminate”. Speed may be a factor, but we need proof.
Also it literally says “and so on”, meaning not limited to insert something specific.
You’d have to prove speed is included in “and so on”.

Isn’t this good enough for speed…how can you exterminate something you can’t catch…therefore speed is a factor. Also it literally says “and so on”, meaning not limited to insert something specific.
Speed might be a factor, that doesn’t mean we can assume every Dragon is faster than every Demon.

Speed has to be a explicitly specified, otherwise “difficulty of extermination” could refer to durability or other factors. Released Boros or Orochi would basically be godlike and invincible to almost every hero on the planet due to their High 6-A stats, so that alone is would make their “difficult to exterminate”.

You’d have to prove speed is included in “and so on”.
Durability can be a factor, so can speed, so can hax, so can stamina, so can anything. Which simply means all factors are in account when determining threat level and doesn’t exclude anything. Therefore taking speed out of the equation is simply wrong, so on doesn’t limit anything.

Durability can be a factor, so can speed, so can hax, so can stamina, so can anything. Which simply means all factors are in account when determining threat level and doesn’t exclude anything. Therefore taking speed out of the equation is simply wrong, so on doesn’t limit anything.
Speed could be a factor in assigning individual Threat levels, but that needs to be proven to be the case before scaling can happen.

Speed could be a factor in assigning individual Threat levels, but that needs to be proven to be the case before scaling can happen.
well since ONE doesn’t need to go back on threat levels, it’s not changing anytime soon. Possibly speed rankings can be given due to the fact that it’s not limited then….

Happy to say that I might have a better pixel scaling method for the boros speed calc. It'll be a pain in the ass but I don’t mind much. The results might unexpectedly get lower tho...

Happy to say that I might have a better pixel scaling method for the boros speed calc. It'll be a pain in the ass but I don’t mind much. The results might unexpectedly get lower tho...
Would you also mind calcing the speed of the blast he did on too of his ship? I dunno if it would be exclusively attack speed or it would scale to his normal speeds but I feel it might be worth something

That's why I said I dunno. You COULD scale Boros like that since I've seen similar examples (Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann for example) . But I'll leave that up to debate.

Would you also mind calcing the speed of the blast he did on too of his ship? I dunno if it would be exclusively attack speed or it would scale to his normal speeds but I feel it might be worth something
Nope.
unknown.png

Did somebody attempt to downgrade Sage Centipede's width with this? Or we accepted that the ship was simply that big or was that just Murata's inconsistency again?

Did somebody attempt to downgrade Sage Centipede's width with this? Or we accepted that the ship was simply that big or was that just Murata's inconsistency again?
People argued about it for a while. IIRC there was no decisive conclusion but general idea was that Sage's first appearance should be used over others since it should be the most accurate one given that it is his debut.

The fact that saitama is FINALLY 7-A with the mountain statement makes me so happy
I need to stop this Saitama wank.

First, they didn't state the size of the mountain a mountain can range from 148 meters to 8.800 meters tall.

Second, a mountain doesn't have muscles, so it's not lifting or moving anything, only supporting it's weight by virtue of it's anatomy. therefore being stronger than it means nothing.

Third, are we even sure it's not a metaphor? Sure, Garou busts him through a mountain, but what if he's talking about his spirit? Or his faith? As we know Saitama is a man of immense religious value?

Fourth, even if it was literal, the way he got blasted through the mountain is not proper destruction, and even if it was he could easily do it with a High 7-C tier, after all beimg stronger does not mean he can destroy it with one-punch, after all.

I need to stop this Saitama wank.

First, they didn't state the size of the mountain a mountain can range from 148 meters to 8.800 meters tall.

Second, a mountain doesn't have muscles, so it's not lifting or moving anything, only supporting it's weight by virtue of it's anatomy. therefore being stronger than it means nothing.

Third, are we even sure it's not a metaphor? Sure, Garou busts him through a mountain, but what if he's talking about his spirit? Or his faith? As we know Saitama is a man of immense religious value?

Fourth, even if it was literal, the way he got blasted through the mountain is not proper destruction, and even if it was he could easily do it with a High 7-C tier, after all beimg stronger does not mean he can destroy it with one-punch, after all.
Exactly. Saitama is a fictional character, so he gets 11-A đź—ż

Consistency is with the larger SC, I already discussed the most significant SC moments(the full body extension, the hole size, getting chopped in half, etc) are him having a large size.

So, you guys know how we assume someone's dura has to scale to their physical AP otherwise they'd die (which makes sense)

Shouldn't Sage Centipede have 6-A dura then? His Drill attack has nothing special about it that would make it one of those special moves that wouldn't scale to his dura normally. He's literally just spinning really fast, it's pure physicals. If he didn't have 6-A dura to match, his body would tear itself apart

So, you guys know how we assume someone's dura has to scale to their physical AP otherwise they'd die (which makes sense)

Shouldn't Sage Centipede have 6-A dura then? His Drill attack has nothing special about it that would make it one of those special moves that wouldn't scale to his dura normally. He's literally just spinning really fast, it's pure physicals. If he didn't have 6-A dura to match, his body would tear itself apart
I was thinking the same thing, but I checked and there's this note on Sage Centipede's profile.

"Note: Sage Centipede's durability doesn't scale from its 6666 Leg Grand Drill, as the energy is vastly dispersed throughout its body and not focused in one place."

Back