• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
scans? or should I say scan since it should be that quick.
You missed the edit, but it was about a dozen linear panels, some of which didn't include Bang.
Dodged lightning but that aside.
During the middle of the MA arc.
PPP was useless in that situation and he still could’ve speed blitzed, but chose not to?😱
PPP's speedblitzed him before.

As I mentioned, only Bang figured out where the marbles were, and that's only during the regeneration process. So yes.
could’ve insta ended the fight tho, and not put up a dodging sequence.
He didn't know where the weakspot was until after getting taken off guard, at which point the fight ended in an instant.
Yes. You're applying the speed gap from calculations.
No.
u suggested it since you know…a snail can blitz and off guard athlete.
But I didn't.
Bat told them, they’re hundreds of times faster, an instant vaporization barrage of attacks before regen could even happen is what truest happens if you’re that much quicker.
What suggests they can vaporize him? Also, PPP did this kind of barrage, let alone Atomic Samurai.

Bat just told them the marbles exist, not where. He can shift them around at will unless he's regenerating, which Bang only figured out after some time.

You missed the edit, but it was about a dozen linear panels, some of which didn't include Bang.
But why are there a dozen panels if the fight shouldn’t have lasted that long…🥹
During the MA arc.
Yeah. 20x multiplier we gotta add🤷‍♂️
PPP's speedblitzed him before.
And then he didn’t.
As I mentioned, only Bang figured out where the marbles were, and that's only during the regeneration process. So yes.
Yeah but he wouldn’t have to figure out if he’s 1000x faster…
He didn't know where the weakspot was until after getting taken off guard, at which point the fight ended in an instant.
But it didn’t tho.
Yes. You're applying the speed gap from calculations.
I’m not. u are.
yes.
But I didn't.
You did.
Bat just told them the marbles exist, not where. He can shift them around at will unless he's regenerating, which Bang only figured out after some time.
After some time! Impossible! It should’ve been instant! since yk…he’s 1000x faster.

But why are there a dozen panels if the fight shouldn’t have lasted that long…🥹
Because A) some didn't include Bang, and B) they couldn't find the marbles (with or without speed, as I'll show later, so don't repeat the same point).
Yeah. 20x multiplier we gotta add🤷‍♂️
We did the same for Iaian, but I guess that only works when it's affecting your point.
And then he didn’t.
When didn't he? All I see is Melz taking damage throughout the entire fight.
Yeah but he wouldn’t have to figure out if he’s 1000x faster…
They absolutely would have because AS exists. You seem to have either missed this point of cut it out.
But it didn’t tho.
Yes it did.
I’m not. u are.
No, you're literally the only one doing this. Your points are bad, feel bad.
After some time! Impossible! It should’ve been instant! since yk…he’s 1000x faster.
Atomic Samurai can slice Melz a bajillion times per instant. You know who found the marble? Bang, after digging into his head.

Speed is not enough.

Because A) some didn't include Bang,
But the others are still much much much faster.
and B) they couldn't find the marbles.
Shouldn’t need to “find” them if ur that much faster.
We did the same for Iaian, but I guess that only works when it's affecting your point.
Yes. You are correct. Me>anything else.
When didn't he? All I see is Melz taking damage throughout the entire fight.
You ain’t peep bang having to dodge and PPP having to put up a fight against such a “slow” opponent.
They absolutely would have because AS exists. You seem to have either missed this point of cut it out.
Um…this doesn’t really prove anything. More so helps me cuz they couldn’t instantly locate the marbles when fighting such a “fodder” opponent.
They knew about the marbles pre tats stopping the barrage and it took them multiple moments to get to the marble.😱😱
No, you're literally the only one doing this. Your points are bad, feel bad.
I’m feel. I’m very feel. 👨‍💼 great multiplier btw, gotta give credit where credit is due.
Atomic Samurai can slice Melz a bajillion times per instant. You know who found the marble? Bang, after digging into his head.
Should’ve found it quicker than that if he was really that much faster🤷‍♂️
Speed is not enough.
It isn’t, bc melz is faster than his “calced” speed.

also using the anime timeframe is atrocious…
Anime time frames deflate results 100% of the time for small scale/range feats.

Unrelated to your discussion but I just realized something. Do you remember when Garou performed a building-level feat against Saitama despite being continental (literally trillions of times difference)? I think that might be intentional since it was a durability negation technique and Garou doesn't kill humans.

And in the latest chapter he applies same technique but with small planet level energy. Saitama's actual durability should be insane.

But the others are still much much much faster.
Exactly, they alone are way faster than Melz, and they've showed that capacity many times.

But, onto your point, they're not even scaled much higher than Melz, so they don't even help your argument even if they weren't continuously shown to be faster. The fact that they couldn't take him down instantly will be explained below.
Yes. You are correct. Me>anything else.
cat-walk.gif

You ain’t peep bang having to dodge and PPP having to put up a fight against such a “slow” opponent.
How does dodging someone make you slower? That does the exact opposite.
Um…this doesn’t really prove anything. More so helps me cuz they couldn’t instantly locate the marbles when fighting such a “fodder” opponent.
It does. You're talking about how they can find the marbles instantly, yet someone demonstrably and insanely faster than Melzalgald to the point of chopping him up hundreds of times before he can react still doesn't reveal the exact location of the marble or destroy it.

This is literal proof that your point doesn't work, if PPP alone treating his body like a pin cushion wasn't enough.
They knew about the marbles pre tats stopping the barrage and it took them multiple moments to get to the marble.😱😱
Yes, they knew about the marbles, but the marbles aren't always located in one place. That's only when he regenerates, and only Bang figured it out at that same point.

Repetition will not help your case.
I’m feel. I’m very feel. 👨‍💼 great multiplier btw, gotta give credit where credit is due.
cat-walk.gif

Should’ve found it quicker than that if he was really that much faster🤷‍♂️
cat-walk.gif

It isn’t, bc melz is faster than his “calced” speed.
Which really has no relevance to the discussion. It's about whether or not he can be so much slower than Bang.
also using the anime timeframe is atrocious…Anime time frames deflate results 100% of the time for small scale/range feats.
I'd usually agree, but it's essentially the same scene. We have no reason to not use it.

Last edited:
What about you? do you think there’s evidence that Released Boros is faster Iaian yes or no
Uh I haven’t seen evidence of that but it’s certainly possible, I guess? I was asking you since you seem pretty convinced of that. If you have evidence Released Boros is faster than Iaian show it and we’ll upgrade Boros.

Zamasu_Chan's making a calculation, let's just hope it's good (probably won't be).

Can we calc the speed of Boros' energy shot from his released state? It probably only scales to attack speed, but it's something I guess

Might want to wait for the ship size stuff to get finished first.

Hopefully, we'll get 55 or 76 km.

Exactly, they alone are way faster than Melz, and they've showed that capacity many times.
they are but not that much.
But, onto your point, they're not even scaled much higher than Melz,
But you just said they are way faster.
so they don't even help your argument even if they weren't continuously shown to be faster. The fact that they couldn't take him down instantly will be explained below.
cat-walk.gif

How does dodging someone make you slower? That does the exact opposite.
Cause a dodge of someone 1000x slower don’t make sense, should be making it look fabulous.
It does. You're talking about how they can find the marbles instantly, yet someone demonstrably and insanely faster than Melzalgald to the point of chopping him up hundreds of times before he can react still doesn't reveal the exact location of the marble or destroy it.
Exactly…bc they’re not that much faster. It’s cuz melz should be >>> then what he is rn.
This is literal proof that your point doesn't work, if PPP alone treating his body like a pin cushion wasn't enough.
But it does. Cuz once they “found” the object it still took them time.
Yes, they knew about the marbles, but the marbles aren't always located in one place. That's only when he regenerates, and only Bang figured it out at that same point.
But bang speed is significantly faster than what melz regen should be…so he’s looking like a statue to bang. or so he should.
Repetition will not help your case.
x3 cat walking gifs
cat-walk.gif

cat-walk.gif

Which really has no relevance to the discussion. It's about whether or not he can be so much slower than Bang.
Yeah, the answer is no.
I'd usually agree,
Well then u should
but it's essentially the same scene. We have no reason to not use it.
It’s not tho, as I explained, short ranged feats are always deflated.

they are but not that much.
I mean they're way faster, but it's completely immaterial as I said.
But you just said they are way gastwr
Scaled. I'm talking about their wiki ratings. They're only at least Hypersonic.

Edit: Nvm, Bad is High Hypersonic+, but he's above PPP, let alone Melz.
Cause a dodge of someone 1000x slower don’t make sense, should be making it look fabulous.
I don't get your logic at all.
Exactly…bc they’re not that much faster. It’s cuz melz should be >>> then what he is rn.
That doesn't address my point even remotely. Atomic objectively turned him to pepperoni.
But it does. Cuz once they found there object it still took them time.
FOR THE LAST TIME, NO IT DIDN'T. THEY DIDN'T FIND THE OBJECT, THEY JUST FIGURED OUT IT EXISTED. BANG DID EXACLTY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ONE PANEL THE MOMENT HE FIGURED OUT THE SECRET. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPEED.
But bang speed is significantly faster than what melz regen should be…so he’s looking like a statue to bang. or so he should.
Melz regenerated after PPP obliterated him, so it is.
Yeah, the answer is no.
The answer is that your non-sense points are getting repetitive, hence the cat gifs.
Well then u should
No.
It’s not tho, as I explained, short ranged feats are always deflated.
I'm not taking your word for this, especially since you can't possibly prove that.

I mean they're way faster, but it's completely immaterial as I said.

Scaled. I'm talking about their wiki ratings. They're only at least Hypersonic.
PPP in which an anime calc gives those results from the previous arc…
Edit: Nvm, Bad is High Hypersonic+, but he's above PPP, let alone Melz.
. already wrote my sentence and too lazy to delete it.
I don't get your logic at all.
Neither do I get urs.
That doesn't address my point even remotely. Atomic objectively turned him to pepperoni.
And still failed to find the marble.
FOR THE LAST TIME, NO IT DIDN'T. THEY DIDN'T FIND THE OBJECT, THEY JUST FIGURED OUT IT EXISTED. BANG DID EXACLTY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ONE PANEL THE MOMENT HE FIGURED OUT THE SECRET.
and it wasn’t instantaneous even tho the speed difference is so wide.
Melz regenerated after PPP obliterated him, so it is.
Yet bat was able to snatch a marble before the regen kicked back so clearly it ain’t that quick…
The answer is that your non-sense points are getting repetitive, hence the cat gifs.
🦭
yes? yes. yes
I'm not taking your word for this, especially since you can't possibly prove that.
But I did due to the fact that you can’t disprove it.

PPP in which an anime calc gives those results from the previous arc…
Where?
Neither do I get urs.
Your point is literally that he's similar in speed because Melzalgald didn't hit him. Also, I'm assuming this is the panel you're referring to, which would make it all the more ludicrous because he's getting a hit in on Melz at the same time.
And still failed to find the marble.
Which supports my point. Finding the marble has nothing to do with speed, because Atomic Samurai while performing a feat hundreds of times faster than him super casually can't do it. What about this do you fail to grasp? What about this entitles you to torture me with your non-sense?
and it wasn’t instantaneous even tho the speed difference is so wide.
It was one panel, after AS chopped him into peperoni, and Melz wasn't even capable of moving. Your point makes absolutely no sense even by your own standards because it's not due to Melz's speed.
Yet bat was able to snatch a marble before the regen kicked back so clearly it ain’t that quick…
Literally what I'm saying is that it's slow AF, even in comparison to PPP.
But I did due to the fact that you can’t disprove it.
Firstly, burden of proof makes you the one who needs to prove it since your the claimant.

Secondly,

confused-math.gif

Last edited:
the calc…
Your point is literally that he's similar in speed because Melzalgald didn't hit him. Also, I'm assuming this is the panel you're referring to, which would make it all the more ludicrous because he's getting a hit in on Melz.
Never said he’s similar similar, I said he can’t be that slow but yeah imo(factual) he’s similar than what his current speed it.
Which supports my point. Finding the marble has nothing to do with speed, because people hundreds of times faster than him super casually can't do it.
It does tho. The usage of super casual is what’s wrong. Yes, let’s take it super casual as we got all the time in the world.
What about this do you fail to grasp?
Nothing.
What about this entitles you to torture me with your non-sense?
Yet you continue on.🦭
It was one panel, after AS chopped him into peperoni, and Melz wasn't even capable of moving. Your point makes absolutely no sense even by your own standards.
AS has always been superior. time time time…
Literally what I'm saying is that it's slow AF.
Yeah, and with all the dices they would’ve easily been able to get all the marble instantly.
Firstly, burden of proof makes you the one who needs to prove it since your the claimant.
Ok, my proof is that melz anime calc is deflated. ur turn.
Anime time frames can’t have higher tier speeds(above humanly speeds) in short range field as it would be instant animations with nothing happening therefore they are slowed down to add an actual comprehension to what is happening. Thus the results are elongated.
Secondly,

confused-math.gif
1/2 bh of Melzargard = >>>supersonic+…quick maths

the calc…
What? Can you please explain yourself better?
Never said he’s similar similar, I said he can’t be that slow but yeah imo(factual) he’s similar than what his current speed it.
Fine, your point is that he can't be too much slower because Bang dodged his punch. It's still just as non-sensical.
It does tho. The usage of super casual is what’s wrong. Yes, let’s take it super casual as we got all the time in the world.
AS repeats this multiple times. It's casual.
Yeah, and with all the dices they would’ve easily been able to get all the marble instantly.
And they literally did that, multiple times, and it didn't work until Bang figured out the mechanics of his regen. What you're saying doesn't work.
Ok, my proof is that melz anime calc is deflated. ur turn.
Unfortunately, that's circular reasoning.

What I'm asking for are examples, but I'm just getting this.
Anime time frames can’t have higher tier speeds(above humanly speeds) in short range field as it would be instant animations with nothing happening therefore they are slowed down to add an actual comprehension to what is happening. Thus the results are elongated.
They can. There's FTE feats in the anime.

What? Can you please explain yourself better.
DSK calc.
Fine, your point is that he can't be too much slower because Bang dodged his punch. It's still just as non-sensical.
It’s not tho. The punch is a big part of it but he would be a toy to them.
AS repeats this multiple times. It's casual.
Not talking about only AS…you got Iaian bleeding, the ships finna go down, etc.
And they literally did that, multiple times, and it didn't work. What you're saying doesn't work.
Yeah it didn’t work bc they couldn’t do it easily due to melz not being the fodder he’s labeled as.
Unfortunately, that's circular reasoning.
That was a joke. But fortunately I circular reasoned ur reason with a reason to reason the reason.
What I'm asking for are examples, but I'm just getting this.
🥹
They can. There's literally FTE feats in the anime.
That are unquantifiable…so like…useless point.

DSK calc.
Which is Hypersonic, and already on the profile.
It’s not tho. The punch is a big part of it but he would be a toy to them.
Again, he's punching Melz at the same time, and it's a frozen panel. He basically was a toy to them.
Not talking about only AS…you got Iaian bleeding, the ships finna go down, etc.
And? Is your point that this should have happened in an instant?

It's actually very uncommon for fights at this level to take place in miliseconds. They take place in seconds or even minutes. The whole Boros fight took place over 5 minutes.
Yeah it didn’t work bc they couldn’t do it easily due to melz not being the fodder he’s labeled as.
But they literally did do it, several times. You keep saying this as if this somehow shows they haven't; they did exactly that, it just didn't reveal the marble. That doesn't make the gap lower, it makes you wrong.

He's objectively fodder who only survived because he can regenerate and shift his marble.
That was a joke. But fortunately I circular reasoned ur reason with a reason to reason the reason.
I was thinking that at first, but the logic you've employed doesn't take circular reasoning out of the question.
That are unquantifiable…so like…useless point.
It's not a useless point, your point was that they have to make it comprehensible, but they outright don't.

Which is Hypersonic, and already on the profile.
Yeah ik, I said it’s an anime calc.
Again, he's punching Melz at the same time, and it's a frozen panel. He basically was a toy to them.
Yet they couldn’t finish off the toy.
And? Is your point that this should have happened in an instant?
Yeah, they didn’t wanna toy with him yet he is supposedly a toy.
It's actually very uncommon for fights at this level to take place in miliseconds. They take place in seconds or even minutes. The whole Boros fight took place over 5 minutes.
Ah yes, running 100 of kms back and forth across a whole ship and going to the moon, and also fighting on the top of the ship flying across its entirety going back and forth. The timeframe fits. The fight realistically should be like a minute max.
But they literally did do it.
The only reason he survived was because he can regenerate.
And they couldn’t bypass the regen immediately with superior speed. As I said before, metal bat was able to get the marble before melz could regen showing that his regen speed isn’t all that, hmm what does that leave use with, oh his actual speed is higher.
I was thinking that at first, but the logic you've employed doesn't take circular reasoning out of the question.
Well you gotta think second not first.
It's not a useless point, your point was that they have to make it comprehensible, but they outright don't.
But they do, if we were to calc AS atomic slash time frame in the anime we’ll probs get hypersonic results. The time frame is inflated all the time which causes a deflation in results.

Last edited:
Back