• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, 11 exatons is doing nothing to Garou's Low 5-B+ ass.

At best, Garou starves to death overtime or dies due to lack of oxygen. But no way is he getting harmed by the CSRC

unknown.png

How does it feel to know Fuhrer Ugly speed blitz released boros now

I completely forgot released boros would change too.

I think we can agree to put him as Unknown instead of at least Supersonic+.
the damage had already been done
But perhaps boros for his released speed should go like this

Unknown, at least Supersonic+ (Superior to his armored state, possibly relativistic+ (Should be faster or comparable to Geryuganshoop)

We went over this for the other key. Not his released key, which has no scaling except to himself.

Also, the only reason that got through was because I was asleep.

There absolutely is because it's ridiculously stupid and not remotely indicative of his speed at all in any time, place or existence.

ok ok hear me out this might sound ridiculous, but I have a new scaling chain idea for boros

Instead of scaling boros feats to melza, we should scale him to the likes of other cadres such as fuhrer ugly
seeing how boros armored form is somewhat comparable to cadres, we should scale him to comparable to them in speed or scale higher

We agreed, with contextual exceptions, not to scale characters' speed just because of disaster rating.
That’s argument from incredulity.
It absolutely isn't. It's a fact that we have no grasp on his speed, and you say this yourself.
I dunno how it’s not indicative of his speed when he has like, zero speed feats.
Good a reason as any to put him at Unknown. We did this for Drive Knight, so that's far more than enough precedent to do it for Boros.

I mean Saitama is a huge example of us tiering characters based on whatever information is available even if it doesn’t reflect their uppermost capabilities (in fact I’m pretty sure that’s the whole point of “At least” ratings). Boros being “At least [whatver Melzalgald’s speed is], likely higher” is fine.

It absolutely isn't. It's a fact that we have no grasp on his speed, and you say this yourself.
You just said it’s, and I quote, “ridiculously stupid”, which is absolutely an argument from incredulity.
Good a reason as any to put him at Unknown. We did this for Drive Knight, so that's far more than enough precedent to do it for Boros.
Released Boros is faster than Armored Boros, who is faster than Melz, who is Supersonic+. Therefore, At least Supersonic+. You can put a ‘likely higher’ or ‘likely far higher’ on there if you want, but there’s actually no reason to put him at Unknown.

Anyway, you 'people' can continue this heresy if you want. But I'm going to stop arguing and continue malding in silence.
I mean Saitama is a huge example of us tiering characters based on whatever information is available even if it doesn’t reflect their uppermost capabilities (in fact I’m pretty sure that’s the whole point of “At least” ratings). Boros being “At least [whatver Melzalgald’s speed is], likely higher” is fine.
Lower limit of capabilities =/= no feats at all.
You just said it’s, and I quote, “ridiculously stupid”, which is absolutely an argument from incredulity.
Which doesn't actually have even the remotest bearing on my argument. My point is not that it's ridiculously stupid, my point is that Unknown is a far better reflection on Released Boros' capabilities. I just called it ridiculously stupid.
Released Boros is faster than Armored Boros, who is faster than Melz, who is Supersonic+. Therefore, At least Supersonic+. You can put a ‘likely higher’ or ‘likely far higher’ on there if you want, but there’s actually no reason to put him at Unknown.
There is. Again, we have precedent for placing characters at Unknown based on such things not being representative of their actual feats. This is absolutely no different, especially since what Drive Knight did was a feat, not scaling.

Last edited:
Well, if you’re done arguing, no real point in continuing.

We know what Boros’ lower cap is, so I think his At least Supersonic+ rating is fitting.

Just saying, y’all could probably argue for him to have ‘possibly Relativistic+‘ speed, but y’all didn’t hear that from me.

Back