• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would garous regen with his hand and forearm instantly being regened warrant low mid? also sekingar did compare the clashing to seismic activity, would causing a 3-5(possibly exaggerated level) intensity earthquake from shockwaves give good results?

yall heard the man

Also I saw this mentioned, but they didn't blot out the sky with afterimages. It was just dark and the glowing areas are the shockwaves from their clashes.

I don't think the chapter was that bad honestly. People are thinking that Garou transforming means the fight is already close to ending, but there's absolutely no way that's happening. We already know the manga loves to take massively different routes in its story. Most of this chapter is completely different from the WC already. This is a problem the OPM community has had for a while now, which is assuming that things are going to be the same as in the webcomic, when time and time again it hasn't been. Garou transforming early doesn't mean the fight will be shorter, especially considering that the personality of this more Monsterfied Garou is very unlike how it is in the webcomic. I imagine it means he'll go through all of his transformations during the fight and they'll have more relevance in it, rather than going down in one hit near the end as Garou's sort of last stand kinda thing.

Garou wasn't too OOC this chapter, albeit he could still come off as more uncaring/cruel to Tareo I feel. While it's a shame that Garou dodging Saitama's punch didn't have any additional dialogue or surprise from Saitama like it did in the WC, it's nothing to fuss about. And while none of the new feats are particularly relevant or impressive, even in comparison to some recent feats, aside from Garou's regeneration, they're still generally fun to look at. I'm certain we'll get more impressive feats as the fight continues.

I think the fight will still go on for at least 4 or more chapters. Idk why people be acting like it's already over or something.

"Don't worry. I won't get hurt."

The twist of the fight is that Saitama lied to Tareo. Garou evolves more and more, becoming the true, absolute evil he had dreamed of. However, to become absolute evil, he needed to finally let go of all his humanity, of all his morales. As such, he overpowered Saitama, who did have the potential to become absolute justice, but due to his personality and goals, he couldn't undergo the change. It was a battle of revolves, and Garou's had overtaken Saitama's. Saitama uses his finishing move, the "Ultimate One Punch", but Garou blocks it with a finger, before punching through Saitama's chest and grabbing his heart, and crushing it into paste.

😭😭😭😭😭😭 This is so sad! 1 upvote=1 heart for Saitama. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hear me out but I think phoenix man and child emperor predicted garous monster form years before it happened. Look at brave giant and garous new form

God age: older than time gender: genderless (referred to as masculine) classification: supreme being, the creator of the entire universe, god. origin: his origin is unknown, but it can be assumed that he is equal to or older than existence, since he is the creator, he is everything, every cell, every mind, every planet, everything in the universe.

god could be step 5d, since he made a place where time passes differently, or we can even say that his plane is a transcendent plane

Back