• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, at this point I feel completely dumb, the whole arc with a good cadence and arrives in the final fight they rush her ???? My my, my hype has been torn apart, I hope it's not like that
Agreed. This chapter feels like the culmination of everything wrong with the arc thus far. This literally felt lazy and like a rush job

Garou wasn't too OOC this chapter, albeit he could still come off as more uncaring/cruel to Tareo I feel.
Yo, what if Garou recognizes Tareo is essentially his "anchor" to humanity, for lack of a better term? His protectiveness of Tareo is latent humanity inside of him, and as he fights Saitama, he recognizes he's not powerful enough to win. There's something holding him back from his full potential, something that isn't a matter of evolution, or growth, or training. It's his humanity. So then, Garou attempts to remove that anchor to his humanity by killing or attempting to kill Tareo?

since the serious series headbutt already happened (except it wasnt serious series and Garou was in his first form), the fight is gonna end differently in that aspect and with Garou’s newest form seems more akin to wc Garou’s final form, I wonder how its gonna go. I at least hope the fight wont be an L.

I bet next chapter is gonna end with Saitama saying “im gonna kick your ass” and then the battle actually starts after next chapter. These past 2 or 3 chapters still feel like set ups.

I wonder whose attacks were the heroes hearing, Garou hitting Saitama? Saitama hitting Garou? I guess its implied to be both but we only see Saitama dodging everything until the axe kick and karate chop

Garou's healing abilities are interesting. Unlike Boros, who has to concentrate energy into his wounds to reproduce his missing cells, or Melzalgard, who clumps together his bodily matter after taking damage, Garou lost his arm and just created it again — instantaneously, in fact.

I like how the the trench created from Saitama punching Garou looks huge in width and depth that Garou looks tiny in it then is later shown to look only about 2 feet deep and wide.

Did no one attempt to calculate Kinetic Energy from splitting Sage Centipede? Saitama's similar calc was 5-C. I wouldn't be surprised if Garou's calc yields higher results. Sage's length might be shorter but he was split further apart than EOW.

I like how the the trench created from Saitama punching Garou looks huge in width and depth that Garou looks tiny in it then is later shown to look only about 2 feet deep and wide.
Very inconsistent 😂 I would assume the one where Garou was lying in it 10 feet wide or so is the accurate one. The first panel has a huge building the same size as the wave. The 2nd one is more accurate. And Saitama makes it look like a puddle in the 3rd panel.

Very inconsistent 😂 I would assume the one where Garou was lying in it 10 feet wide or so is the accurate one. The first panel has a huge building the same size as the wave. The 2nd one is more accurate. And Saitama makes it look like a puddle in the 3rd panel.

Tbf, we already knew Murata is absolutely terrible with size consistencies. 7 foot Gouketsu omegalul.

Back