• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The ends are High 6-B and 6-B. Way lower than what I expected.

Can some check if I did the math correctly? I assumed that Sage's split is at least 30 degrees. Sage's length is 1800 km. If we approach this as a triangle, then Sage was split 930 km apart at the furthest point. We should take half of that value. So 465 km. Since it is 10 seconds timeframe, the speed is 46500 m/s. The split speed is 0 m/s at the bottom. The average speed is 23250 m/s. Sage's mass is 1.16e15 kg.
23250^2*1.16e15/2=3.1e23 Joules (Country Level+)

This calc is a low ball since it doesn't take Sage's own durability into account and Sage's seems to be split further than 30 degrees at higher parts

I think that Garou might not have good visual feats. We need the excuses for him to scale above Orochi/Psykorochi.
Going by our current system here, I guess if Saitama consider him strong, give some "hey ur strong" or "impressive" quotes and stuff like that, he would already by placed higher than Orochi, at least a Possibly

That came out of nowhere but ok
Sekiro is the local Boros hater, albeit mainly because he dislikes the people that still talk about Boros a lot, I doubt he cares about the character himself that much.

Well, every section of the OPM community needs at least one Boros hater, it helps keep a balance, so I don't mind.

Last edited:
Sekiro is the local Boros hater, albeit mainly because he dislikes the people that still talk about Boros a lot, I doubt he cares about the character himself that much.

Well, every section of the OPM community needs at least one Boros hater, it helps keep a balance, so I don't mind.
Boros is literally my second favourite character in the series. I’m allowed to joke about characters I like.

It's funny because that's actually the exact same feat the databoom gave to Saitama and Boros, that their clashes were shaking the Earth.

But on topic Boros word for word says he can only surface wipe, but I will say the databook has other translations. Now I firmly believe it means figuratively destroy, but by the same notion people with vastly better Japanese knowledge than I do use the more direct "Will destroy the Earth" version.

Overall I guess a possib 5-B isn't unwarranted but I'm against a solid 5-B raring for the CSRC.
Lets push Possibly 5-B Boros and Saitama crt.
1. Boros - At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B
2. Saitama - Possibly At least 5-B, likely far higher

At least Garou looks a little less monstrous now. But I hate that he’s already in his bulky state. Please slim down again, Garou, I beg you. Don’t go hulk. Stay Garou for at least a little bit.

What if all of this is actually just Murata's elaborate April Fools joke. Everything that happened when Metal Bat joined against SC and after isn't real, and Murata has been doing all of these chapters in under an hour each. Then a month after the "Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama" fight ends, we get a gigantic mini-arc sized chapter of the real events, every panel in full color and much higher quality, and it's infinitely better in story writing. It seems reasonable enough to expect.

unknown.png

Seems like he's already entered this form already. Are people still gonna act like the shitty glowstick armour wasn't Awakened Garou from the beginning?
Yeah, it wasn't awakened Garou

Boros is literally my second favourite character in the series. I’m allowed to joke about characters I like.
Well, excuse me, but I 100% missed that part, never saw your posts about him as just jokes, I'm pretty sure people seeing you as a Boros hater isn't for nothing

It sure is a interesting way to like a character

Why in the world-
Apparently there is a new argument for it🗿

In the scenario that the CSRC gets possibly 5-B, Saitama would just be 5-C, possibly 5-B.

nah for real though, im worried that ONE died or something and they're keeping it a secret, and in the meantime, Murata is doing both the artwork and the storyline. that's the only explanation as to why this manga IS SO ******* SHIT right now. its a well known fact that murata cant write for shit. there's no way ONE would see this abomination unfold and just let it happen

nah for real though, im worried that ONE died or something and they're keeping it a secret, and in the meantime, Murata is doing both the artwork and the storyline. that's the only explanation as to why this manga IS SO ******* SHIT right now. its a well known fact that murata cant write for shit. there's no way ONE would see this abomination unfold and just let it happen
Wow, hella toxic.

Can anyone find at what height they fight? I want to find their speed at the moment they turned the sky black with their afterimages.

WZj47OD.png

aKP4tHZ.png

If you look for the angular size of the diameter of the Earth, then you can find the distance to the center of the Earth (Core), but I don’t know how to take into account that they are on the surface of the planet, if they were in the center, I would simply subtract the radius of the planet from the distance, but they stand at an angle.

P.S. I don't want to find the AP of this feat.

Can anyone find at what height they fight? I want to find their speed at the moment they turned the sky black with their afterimages.

WZj47OD.png

aKP4tHZ.png

If you look for the angular size of the diameter of the Earth, then you can find the distance to the center of the Earth (Core), but I don’t know how to take into account that they are on the surface of the planet, if they were in the center, I would simply subtract the radius of the planet from the distance, but they stand at an angle.

P.S. I don't want to find the AP of this feat.
Those are not afterimages. Its just night time and the bright spots are just them fighting.

I'm somewhat enjoying these interactions between Garou, Tareo and Saitama, I can't even tell why, I just like them. The fight's ok for now, it's kinda ic for Garou to break his arm on Saitama, he's drunk on strength and is thinks his karate chop is now unstoppable.
Also, Garou calling Tareo a "shitty brat" gets me every time.

Btw, I spotted an OPM reference in a Street Fighter comic.

Daw9aH7.png

I'm somewhat enjoying these interactions between Garou, Tareo and Saitama, I can't even tell why, I just like them. The fight's ok for now, it's kinda ic for Garou to break his arm on Saitama, he's drunk on strength and is thinks his karate chop is now unstoppable.
Also, Garou calling Tareo a "shitty brat" gets me every time.

Btw, I spotted an OPM reference in a Street Fighter comic.

Daw9aH7.png
Just noticed it, that's great.

It's funny because that's actually the exact same feat the databoom gave to Saitama and Boros, that their clashes were shaking the Earth.

But on topic Boros word for word says he can only surface wipe, but I will say the databook has other translations. Now I firmly believe it means figuratively destroy, but by the same notion people with vastly better Japanese knowledge than I do use the more direct "Will destroy the Earth" version.

Overall I guess a possib 5-B isn't unwarranted but I'm against a solid 5-B raring for the CSRC.
I deadass made the exact same argument 3 weeks ago and every mf disagreed💀

Back