• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That kick from Garou was a better feat than anything Boros has ever done outside of maybe the moon kick. And the moon kick didn’t even leave an explosion the size of an entire city.

Garou is also way faster. Ecks dee.
That's true, but the Boros fight was much more impressive, the difference between both battles is that in this one Garou is making a fool of himself even though he has a relatively adequate battle for OPM parameters.

That's true, but the Boros fight was much more impressive, the difference between both battles is that in this one Garou is making a fool of himself even though he has a relatively adequate battle for OPM parameters.
I mean Garou was making a fool of himself in the webcomic so nothing new really.

Wonder what the point is in healing the S class if they’re not going to do anything…

So I think Saitama‘s bout with Garou is just a practice bout, the S class jump in and Saitama gets sidelined for a bit again, and they push Garou to evolve even more. Somehow.

ALSO, WHERE IS PSYKOS?!

Could Tatsumaki tank that Garou kick?
Garou = 6-A

Tatsumaki = High 6-A

Nothing says she can't tank it, although in terms of narrative, I don't think she would win against current Garou considering the equal LS, massive speed difference and his Reactive Evolution eventually closing their power gap

There's no reason for Boros to lose High 6A physicals. I know I use this argument a lot, but nobody has responded to it, Murata said in a statement that is accepted on this site, that Mel, Gery, and Gror would have almost no chance of beating Orochi together. They still could, which warrants AP uprgrades for all of them, and would scale Boros above Orochi, as Gery was only able to damage a small portion of the ship while fighting Saitama, while Boros vaporizes larger sections of his ship even in just his released form. Never mind MB or CSRC.

There's no reason for Boros to lose High 6A physicals. I know I use this argument a lot, but nobody has responded to it, Murata said in a statement that is accepted on this site, that Mel, Gery, and Gror would have almost no chance of beating Orochi together. They still could, which warrants AP uprgrades for all of them, and would scale Boros above Orochi, as Gery was only able to damage a small portion of the ship while fighting Saitama, while Boros vaporizes larger sections of his ship even in just his released form. Never mind MB or CSRC.
Have you posted this on Boros' CRT ? If not you should

Although not for the same reasons, I also agree that Boros' stats should stay

Geryuganshoop saw Saitama destroy most of the ship and was still confident in fighting him. 6-A Generals easy.
Although in all honesty, he thought he would need help from Mel at least to stand a chance.

Also, Saitama's normal punches would be High 6A, right? He used them to break the ship, which is High 6A. And in that case, that means Orochi is being shredded by basic High 6A attacks.

Although in all honesty, he thought he would need help from Mel at least to stand a chance.

Also, Saitama's normal punches would be High 6A, right? He used them to break the ship, which is High 6A. And in that case, that means Orochi is being shredded by basic High 6A attacks.
Saitama's punches vary greatly in power.

Perhaps the reason the trio have any chance of defeating Orochi is because of Groribas' acid manipulation (the character with the most unknown ability of the three) who can kill Orochi but is unable to do anything against Boros.

So this chapter was essentially Saitama taunting and treating Garou like a joke. Towards the end of the chapter he even told Garou to hit him and asked whether or not he’s scared.

Well then that’s honestly not how I expected the chapter to go. But it doesn’t seem like this is the majority of the fight. Saitama did say to take the battle somewhere else at the end of the chapter when he slapped Garou away. And Garou already transformed again?

Could always be some 4D chess play and that instead of becoming a big demon winng monster Garou gains a PS-esq form.

But salt aside yeah their ariel fight and Garou's drop kick were some of the more impressive visual feats in the series.

Back