• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CRTs are allowed now, so we can start with the OPM revisions.

I currently have this sandbox that has most of everything I think. But I wanted your guy's help with finishing it up before putting it out. Like telling me if I forgot stuff, if there are some things that obviously shouldn't be included, etc.

Though, I don't want this thread to turn into a CRT, keep that in mind.

And just to be clear, we can only do one CRT at a time for the verse, so we'll have to choose which CRT we want to do first.

I'd recommend we do the High 6-A Tatsumaki, Orochi, Psykos changes first because they are straightforward and elevate some characters into the divine tier. Tatsumaki is upgraded to High 6-A, upscaling from Psykorochi. Psykos and Orochi get High 6-A keys. OG Orochi and GS are downgraded to High 6-C for present.

We can pull it all in one thread y'know.

It just can't be more than one thread.

Wait, we are giving Orochi a fusion key as well?

Flashy Flash and Black Sperm definitely should not scale to the new calc. They are not that PHYSICALLY strong
Huh? If you want to argue whether Flashy scales to this, that's fine we should be having that argument. But saying he doesn't because he's not physically strong is ludicrous. More speed=more kinetic energy and kinetic energy is AP on this site.

Good point Phoenks... I'm just hesitant to drop such a huge content bomb in a CRT, although there's technically no reason we couldn't do so.

And for Orochi, do we have a fixed policy for how we scale fusions? Psykos is obviously the dominant party in the fusion, but there's no reason we can't make a High 6-A key for Orochi with the same stats. I just think it'd be nice to include.

Oh boy, you must have not seen the other CRTs... They make that one look like a speck haha.

I'm not to sure, but I don't see the point in putting it on Orochi's profile as well tbh.

We could also just make an entirely new page.

At this point an entirely new page for their combined fusion might be best. Put all the feats / keys / abilities for their combined fusion in that profile.

A new page for Psykorochi? Hmm. That sounds like a good compromise honestly. I mean, Vegito has his own page so there's precedent for it. How does that sound everyone?

Psykorochi is the most common name I've seen for them.
Looking through the three pages we have now, there are 17 results for Psykorochi and just one for Neuron Psykos. This is definitely half-because I've used this name, but even so the name is clearly a fusion of Psykos + Orochi.

I'll go with Psyrochi then.
I updated it.
Psykos herself doesn't seem to have any upgrades. And her holding bang with TK is more lifting strength than AP, right?

Also, about characters scaling to 7-A... Beefcake and Gouketsu both have 7-B calcs. But in each case, the low end was used and the high/mid ends end up at 7-A. Now that we have a calc that would make those High End results par for the course, would it make sense to revisit those calcs and see if the higher ends make sense? Goueketsu's calc in particular should probably be reconsidered. Thoughts?

I have always thought Gouketsu was low-balled.

The other time frames make a lot more sense for his calc. 3 and 1 second alike.

However, only the 1 second would make him 7-A

True, true. I should have phrased that better. To clarify, I meant that the high end calc for Gouketsu gets a 7-A+ result and the LE of Kep's height gave a Beefcake 7-A result. So in one case the high end gives a comparable result and in another case, a mid end calc (the LE with 2700 m size) gets a comparable result.

To clarify...

6-A scaling = Full Power Genos < Psyrochi = bare minimum for God's Power << Tatsumaki

... we should update God so that he's at least High 6-A and not at least 7-B. The continent slicing power belongs to him anyways. That or just make his tier unknown.

7-B+ to 7-A scaling = Genos =~ Gouketsu?(3 second calc end) < WWRASF < Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist Bang/Bomb = Flashy Flash = Darkshine =Carnage Kabuto =~ Garou that Fought Darkshine(strength varies throughout fight) =~ Atomic Samurai?(If we accept what Darkshine said about Garou vs. AS as correct) = Elder Centipede = Beefcake? (2700 m size LE) < Rover < Gouketsu? 1(second calc end).

Unknown powerful dragon level characters, who may scale somewhere in there: Evil Natural Water, Black S, Vaccine Man. IDK about these guys, they are powerful dragons but I don't know of any concrete scaling chains there.

Murata called it Neuron Psykos at one point I believe. We either go with that or Psykorochi.

For the CRT that looks pretty good. When you feel its ready feel free to post it.

I don't think Black Sperm chopping Bomb on the neck should count for anything. I'm pretty sure that will get retconned. But if it doesn't, I guess it can count.

What's the best none nsfw image we can use for Psyrochi?

What?
Orochi absolutely DOES NOT scale to Psyrochi.

The best image for Psykorochi is probably still this one. Though we should also use the image of their jet form.

i also want to know this. i want to make edits on profiles so bad.
Soon

As far as the fandom staff told, they will be able to unlock the wiki on Monday.

What was the size of the disc Psykorochi sliced? Because I’ve been seeing people lowball it down to city size and it’s making me confused.

Looking at the panel doesn’t tell me much, mostly because I have a small brain.

Psykorochi’s power is a culmination of Orochi absorbing flesh AND God giving the power/energy blasts.

oh. so its fanart after all. oh well. its still amazing artwork and i still think we should use it.

Fan art should only be used as a last resort. There’s no need to make an Manga Awakened Garou key, because he hasn’t made an appearance, anyway.

Oh someone already linked that fan art , i think we should replace the WC AG image in garou profile with it , honestly manga AG will probably look super similar to that , maybe more shadowey stuff and look if i guess the differences.

There's no reason to use fanart. Let's just wait until we actually get his appearance in the manga.

Back