• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the profiles are going to be split into webcomic and manga timelines, then there’s no need to replace the webcomic image.

Fan art shouldn’t be used if there is already official art, or if the character hasn’t made an actual appearece yet and thus cant have a profile/key.

Okay, coming back from the CRT thread, I have a question about Elder Centipede Scaling. I am looking to revisit Gouketsu's calc and recalc Beefcake's feat, in conjunction with the JDA recalc.

Do we think Elder Centipede is A) comparable to, B) inferior to C) superior to most other high-end dragon level threats like Gouketsu, Evil Natural Water, Rover and Vaccine Man?

Love to see it, love to see it.

But shouldn’t her durability be “multi-continent without barriers, even higher with barriers”? She didn’t have a barrier up when she took Psykos’ blast, she only had her regular psychic aura/armour up.

Her durability would still be multi-continental, but it should be noted that her durability is higher with barriers than her base psychic armor

She probably erected a barrier at the last second
Tatsumaki was explicitly not using barriers because she knew they would get flipped inside out, and since no barrier was seen, not even the broken pieces of a barrier, no barrier was ever present. We WOULD be shown if her barrier was actually broken through, because it would be the first time it ever happened.

On the shot of the continental disc Psykorochi sliced, can someone point out where the shot was actually fired from? That page has been confusing me for the longest time.

Okay, I'm recalcing Beefcake's height according to Matthew Schroeder's suggestion. Possibly exciting results for everyone coming soon:

He does. 270 meters. I counter that Beefcake is never depicted anywhere near that small, he's usually about ten times larger. Matthew Schroeder suggest I use the height in this photo, where the feat actually takes place, arguing that the height demonstrated in the feat panel should be the height used in the calc. I am scaling his height off the falling chunk of building right in front of his hand.
6615429-2224954019-64573.png

The falling chunk of building seems smaller than the roads and other buildings you see at his feet.

It’s very inconsistent.

You might think it's inconsistent intuitively, which I certainly did, but I'm trying to cross scale several angles and I'm getting surprisingly consistent results far above 270 meters.

Tatsumaki needs new, better speed feats.

Also— no one seemed to respond to this before, so I’ll repeat it. Shouldn’t Psykorochi’s God Blasts be sub-relativistic for being able to cross the length of the Earth in what seems like an instant? And Genos/Tatsumaki scales to that speed??

Shouldn’t Psykorochi’s God Blasts be sub-relativistic for being able to cross the length of the Earth in what seems like an instant? And Genos/Tatsumaki scales to that speed??
It shouldn't, that's not how things work here. We does not know timeframe.

Hey, anyone want to make a blog about the Beefcake recalc I just did? I joined after the forum move started, so I'm missing the perms needed to make a blog. If you're interested, I'll send the full recalc to your wall on fandom.

He's usually between 2-3km. He's much smaller in the panel with the crater feat though, which is disappointing.

Last edited:
Size inconsistency is to be expected when it comes to characters that big ( but i admit his official height seems to small when compared to visual depiction, even his webcomic was taller than cloud level.)
Wasn't Psykorochi's beam calced as high hypersonic + in that first calc ? (feels way too low tbh)

The striking thing about the official size is that Beefcake never appears as small as 270m in any medium, 1000m is pretty short for him actually. If the official height were 2700m, that would be much more consistent.

Only high hypersonic+? That's crazy low, the beam looked near instantaneous. If it were 34300m/s (the absolute peak of high hypersonic+), it would have taken 6 seconds to cross the entire length of cut crust- which feels wrong in more ways than one.

Number 1, it doesn't have to be that slow to be seen. We're given no indication that it took time (however little) to cross the cut distance. We see the beam fired, hit Tatsumaki and the continent is in the air right after that. The flash of plasma would linger on longer than the beam itself, (they're not going to dissipate immediately when the beam ends) and so casual observers should have no problem observing the flash. Number 2, if it is that slow, why didn't Tatsumaki just move out of the way? I get she was shocked and all, but 34300m/s is considerably slower than her reaction time and swinging the beam is useless if Tatsumaki can move far faster than the beam itself.

I agree with Sekiro, 1 second seems like a reasonable lowball.

That's weird... I think that argument comes from misunderstanding the paneling. The assumption must be that because the A-class heroes are reacting before the ocean crust lift is shown, they must be reacting while the beam is being fired in the small time frame before/as it makes contact with the ocean. I don't think that's the case at all, I think it's more likely they're just reacting to the giant flash of light in the sky that lasted for a second/ part of a second. Even if the beam is MHS+, an ordinary person could still react to the flash of light.

Last edited:
The A class reacting could be explained away by Psykorochi sustaining the beam in place for a second or two, THEN swinging it, cutting the disc with the swing instantly. The beam itself travels VERY, VERY fast, much faster than high hypersonic IMO, it’s just that it was SUSTAINED for a moment before being swung. We know her beams can be sustained with her clash with Genos.

It would be like a real human watching a laser; they can see the laser because it’s being sustained and shining continuously, but there’s no way in heck a regular human saw that laser activate and travel in motion in real time.

The A class reacting could be explained away by Psykorochi sustaining the beam in place for a second or two, THEN swinging it, cutting the disc with the swing instantly. The beam itself travels VERY, VERY fast, much faster than high hypersonic IMO, it’s just that it was SUSTAINED for a moment before being swung. We know her beams can be sustained with her clash with Genos.

It would be like a real human watching a laser; they can see the laser because it’s being sustained and shining continuously, but there’s no way in heck a regular human saw that laser activate and travel in motion in real time.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. If we changed the time frame to 1 second, would that mean that the calc would have to be redone? The speed would be Mach 600 if we went with a one second time frame.

It most likely needs to be redone, since it was assumed the A class reacted to it in motion, which there’s no proof for.

1 or 2 seconds is the max timeframe in my eyes; I wouldn’t know how to explain how all the water on the disc begins to fall and move at the exact same time, despite the fact that the beam started at one end, and was sliced to the other.

True. The ninjas have near top-tier speed though- their speed is most of what makes them dragon level threats. If Boros, Garou and Flashy Flash are the divine tier for speed, then Hellfire and Gale are somewhere between that and the average above dragon speed (MHS+). It just doesn't make sense to have an above dragon attack that was too fast for Tatsumaki be slower than many demon level threats. Should we bring this up in the CRT then?

Last edited:
I think we said it wasn't ordinary lightning, so it didn't count. However... has anyone considered how fast the focused atomic slash must be? If the atomic slash is MHS+ and the focused slash is much faster, it could easily be sub-rel and maybe even higher.

We tried bringing that up before ( i think USklaverei even did a calc) but then people said it wasn't real lighting, just electricity, and therefore couldn't be used.
Edit: ninja'd

Focused Atomic Slash is where he basically slashes so quickly and in such a fine number of slashes; there’s basically ZERO space between any of the slashes, which vaporises his oppoments by slicing literally everyone atom so they can’t regenerate.

That seems pretty fast. Too fast for simply high hypersonic.

and doesn’t Tatsumaki allegedly scale equal to or above him? Based on her reacting to Golden Sperm whereas he was stunned/very surprised. Then again... webcomic vs manga scaling isn’t applicable anymore, so.

He might be atomizing them, since there are some statements that suggest he does cut between atoms, but we'll need to have exact, reliable statements to apply that. He is vaporizing his target, at the very least.

Back