• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not all Dragons would scale to it. All Dragons have different stats, and not all of them are pure power. Some have very specific powersets.

On an unrelated note, someone on Reddit is trying to convince me Beefcake and Pluton could defeat Tatsumaki, and that ONE said Bang is stronger than Tatsumaki. Hmm.

Not all Dragons would scale to it. All Dragons have different stats, and not all of them are pure power. Some have very specific powersets.

On an unrelated note, someone on Reddit is trying to convince me Beefcake and Pluton could defeat Tatsumaki, and that ONE said Bang is stronger than Tatsumaki. Hmm.
Sounds like some self-serving memory or interpretation.

Alright lads, I'm happy to say that the calc has been fully accepted and the blog has been altered to reflect the revised version! Elder Centipede or Post-Superfight Genos is now very far into 7-B.

Now for scaling... I determined that Elder Centipede obviously scales to it, Bang and Bomb scale above it (did far more damage to EC than a tooth), the Half-Monster Garou that fought Darkshine Scales above it, Darkshine, Flashy Flash and Rover also scale above it. So EC should be 7-B, 7-A if you want to say his overall durability/AP is 18% stronger than his tooth, which is probably fair. Everyone else I listed should be 7-A though. Is there anyone I missed that should scale to the high-tier dragons I listed? I think all very physically strong dragons that are comparable to Bang/Bomb's combo attacks should scale above and that other dragon threats who could replicate the same feat and break EC's tooth should scale. I don't think all Dragons are capable of that though.

Mountain level OPM characters are back?
The recalc has a result that is relatively close to the upper border of 7-B but unless someone has a feat significantly above that I don't think that Mountail level OPM characters are going to come back.

Alright lads, I'm happy to say that the calc has been fully accepted and the blog has been altered to reflect the revised version! Elder Centipede or Post-Superfight Genos is now very far into 7-B.

Now for scaling... I determined that Elder Centipede obviously scales to it, Bang and Bomb scale above it (did far more damage to EC than a tooth), the Half-Monster Garou that fought Darkshine Scales above it, Darkshine, Flashy Flash and Rover also scale above it. So EC should be 7-B, 7-A if you want to say his overall durability/AP is 18% stronger than his tooth, which is probably fair. Everyone else I listed should be 7-A though. Is there anyone I missed that should scale to the high-tier dragons I listed? I think all very physically strong dragons that are comparable to Bang/Bomb's combo attacks should scale above and that other dragon threats who could replicate the same feat and break EC's tooth should scale. I don't think all Dragons are capable of that though.
Oh, so you can upscale like that to 7-A?

7-A!!!! YESSSSS WE'RE BACK!

Adding that to my planned CRT right now loool

So 7-B+ (84 Megatons) is accepted for Post-G4 Genos. Which in my opinion would make dragon lvl threats straight up 7-A. The reason being Dragon lvl threats are stronger than Human Garou who stomped Tank Top Master who is considered on par with Post-G4 Genos who is 84 Megatons.

Oh, so you can upscale like that to 7-A?
Yep. In the same way that certain Dragon Level threats were determined to be 7-B simply by being massively superior to Suiryu's low 7-B attack, anyone who can attack significantly stronger than Jet Drive Arrow will be 7-A because the attack is close to baseline 7-A. If you can hit just 18% harder than JDA, then you are baseline 7-A. Since Bang and Bomb's combo Whirlwind Waterstream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist is considerably superior to JDA and they have an even stronger attack, anyone who scales to those attacks is unavoidably 7-A.

Sooooo I decided to make this list of people who'd be upgraded if Genos gets to 7-B+

People who scale to this new 7-B+ feat of Genos:

Elder Centipede: Scales up significantly (Fodderized that version of Genos. And his 7-B+ feat only managed to break their tooth). Should be put at 7-A.

Bang & Bomb: Scales up significantly (Their combined attack destroyed EC's shell, much more than what Genos managed to do. Individually they are very clearly far superior to Genos). Should be put at 7-A.

Superalloy Darkshine: Scales to Bang. 7-A.

Half-Monster Garou: Upper limit of his key scales to Darkshine. 7-A

Flashy Flash: Scales to Half-Monster Garou. 7-A.

Overgrown Rover: Scales above Bang, Bomb, and Garou. 7-A.

Black Sperm: Scales far above Atomic Samurai, Bang, Genos, etc. 7-A.

Possibly Atomic Samurai: Darkshine stated he'd defeat Half-Monster Garou in an instant. 7-A.

Possibly Sweet Mask: Should be comparable to Atomic Samurai. 7-A.

Possibly Evil Natural Water: Scales above Sweet Mask and Atomic Samurai. 7-A.

Last edited:
So 7-B+ (84 Megatons) is accepted for Post-G4 Genos. Which in my opinion would make dragon lvl threats straight up 7-A. The reason being Dragon lvl threats are stronger than Human Garou who stomped Tank Top Master who is considered on par with Post-G4 Genos who is 84 Megatons.

Woah there, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Genos' physical punches and tiny energy blasts do not scale to his Jet Drive Arrow, so Garou considering Genos on par with Tank Top Master is irrelevant to this new scaling.

Genos never used Jet Drive Arrow against Garou.

Garou does not scale to the Jet Drive Arrow.

Genos' physical punches and tiny energy blasts do not scale to his Jet Drive Arrow, so Garou considering Genos on par with Tank Top Master is irrelevant to this new scaling.

I was just typing the same thing. Good thing it's harder to get ninja'd on this site. I agree with this. The blows Genos was using against Garou, which were supposedly comparable to Tank-Top Master, are neither piercing attacks nor charged ones like Jet Drive Arrow. They should be considerably inferior. In my opinion, JDA is probably X10, X20 stronger- although I don't think it's possible to quantify the exact difference.

Plus, if HH Garou scaled to JDA, that would mean Metal Bat and Tanktop were 7-B+ as well, which doesn't seem to be the case. Metal Bat's swings were annoying Elder Centipede, but they were not doing any damage to him unlike JDA. Plus, I can't see Tanktop doing anything to EC based on his showings so far.

As for BS, I'm not sure how strong he is AP-wise. I think AS could be 7-A attack power, but I don't he has durability anywhere near Flashy Flash, Bang or Darkshine, so I would put that addendum to possible scaling. Amai Mask and ENW could very plausibly be 7-A, as could several other cadres and heroes.

Why Sweet Mask scales to Atomic Samurai? AS one-shots. Even Fuhrer Ugly could damage base Sweet Mask, so AS one-shots him with Atomic Slash.

Why Sweet Mask scales to Atomic Samurai? AS one-shots. Even Fuhrer Ugly could damage base Sweet Mask, so AS one-shots him with Atomic Slash.
That moment when Sweet Mask is actually rated higher on the wiki than AS

But to be honest, I don't know. On his page it says he'd be equal to Black Sperm who bodied AS. But Ehhhhh.

Monster Amai Mask being stronger than AS makes sense, given how he beasted that mid-dragon pesky clown. I think we should just make two keys for him, base and monsterized (since there will probably be a tier difference now).

Elder centipede's carapace completely no-sold Genos attacks and metal Bat swings, but both were able to deal some damage to it's face (weakpoint) with the same attacks. JDA managed to pierce through a single tooth with high effort, said tooth should be comparable to the carapace in defensive power.
Bang and Bomb's combined attack managed to break it's entire carapace and knock it back by a lot, but that's before it molted and became bigger.

Elder centipede's carapace completely no-sold Genos attacks and metal Bat swings, but both were able to deal some damage to it's face (weakpoint) with the same attacks. JDA managed to pierce through a single tooth with high effort, said tooth should be comparable to the carapace in defensive power.
Bang and Bomb's combined attack managed to break it's entire carapace and knock it back by a lot, but that's before it molted and became bigger.
I think the fact that they damaged the entire 3-4 km carapace heavily outweighs the fact that EC got bigger (and possibly more durable) when he molted, so it's probably several times stronger than JDA all things considered. Maybe like 5-6 times stronger? I think it'd be a little less than halfway into 7-A. Most characters would probably be mid-way through 7-A.

Definitely should be, but considering it's by an unknown amount i think the best we can get is baseline 7-A for both

Flashy Flash and Black Sperm definitely should not scale to the new calc. They are not that PHYSICALLY strong.

The Garou that faced Hoodie-Genos, who performed JDA, was not on par with that Genos. Genos wasn’t even exerting himself and was pretty handily dealing with Garou, who was resorting to hostages.

Garou did say “he’s as strong as Tank Top Master”, but this would only mean Genos is as strong as the Tank Top punches that Garou took, not Tank Top’s best strength feats.

Fair enough. Well if that’s the case other than those that Phoenks listed.

Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame Monster Form: 7-B+ (Causing small injuries to Flashy Flash)

Post-MA Arc Sonic (If we are still keeping the manga webcomic scaling for now): Likely 7-A (Kept up with Flashy Flash)

Ninja Leader: 7-A (Can supposedly easily defeat both Flashy Flash and Sonic)

Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode: 7-A (Fought Darkshine at full power for 15 minutes)

Gouketsu: 7-A (Superior to Carnage Kabuto)

Psykos: 7-A (Pinned down Abandonment Bang)

Homeless Emperor: 7-A (Knocked out Abandonment Bang)

Fubuki: Possibly 7-B+ or Possibly 7-A (Blocked one attack from Rover)

Evil Eye: Possibly 7-B+ or Possibly 7-A (Murata said Evil Eye is stronger than Fubuki) (Statement should be useable as Evil Eye is Murata’s own creation rather than ONE’s creation)

Also change Sweet Mask and Evil Natural Water to straight up 7-A. Sweet Mask was stated to be equal to Black Sperm and Evil Natural Water pierced his arm off.

I mean narratively. This Genos is already low dragon, if not medium dragon at base and got acknowledged by Tatsumaki, while webcomic Genos seems to be Dragon level only now with his latest update (with extreme effort) and still takes quite a bit of damage against stronger demons.

I mean narratively. This Genos is already low dragon, if not medium dragon at base and got acknowledged by Tatsumaki, while webcomic Genos seems to be Dragon level only now with his latest update (with extreme effort) and still takes quite a bit of damage against stronger demons.
This could be explained away by Dr Kuseno downgrading Genos after this arc. His current gear is all focused on attack, it has zero defence. It’s basically an overclocked PC with an even MORE overclocked mode.

Genos most likely will get more balanced parts next arc, thus bringing him back down to Low-Dragon level.

I hope so, keeping 10 second mode would be way too busted, unless it gets nerfed to a say 2x-3x base stat amplifier

"Flashy Flash and Black Sperm definitely should not scale to the new calc. They are not that PHYSICALLY strong."

Read Black Sperm's AP section.

Flashy Flash should DEFINITELY scale. He is as strong as Dakrshine, Bang, and the others. He would easily defeat Peak Half-Monster Garou.

Honestly though I’m not exactly sure if Black Sperm should straight up scale. He did one shot Bomb with a single chop to the neck but that was while he was off guard. So really the only thing that goes for him scaling would be Psykos saying Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm can beat anyone if they team up implying that they are the two strongest among the cadres. But even than we aren’t sure if this was referring to Black Sperm and not say his fusion like Multi-Cell Sperm or Golden Sperm.

Black Sperm should not scale. He is not physically strong (a roof falling onto him was dangerous for him, a full power punch from a giant him only slightly pushed Atomic’s Tatsumaki barrier into the ground).

Are you saying Flashy Flash is more durable and can punch harder than Darkshine? Based off WHAT??

”He would easily defeat Half Monster Garou” yeah, because he is FAAAAAST, and would slice Garou’s vitals before he could react. He wouldn’t be able to grapple with him and wrestle him.

Black Sperm does not have 7-A durability, that's not what I'm saying. His attack power should be 7-A via harming other 7-A's (AS and Bang).
If Sweet Mask scales to 7-A then he most definitely does too.

I never said Flashy Flash was more durable than Darkshine, nor did I say he punched harder. Wtf? With his sword he should definitely be 7-A if he's able to harm Garou at all, right? Not just because of speed.

Black Sperm should not scale. He is not physically strong (a roof falling onto him was dangerous for him, a full power punch from a giant him only slightly pushed Atomic’s Tatsumaki barrier into the ground).

Are you saying Flashy Flash is more durable and can punch harder than Darkshine? Based off WHAT??

”He would easily defeat Half Monster Garou” yeah, because he is FAAAAAST, and would slice Garou’s vitals before he could react. He wouldn’t be able to grapple with him and wrestle him.
We don’t actually know if Black Sperm was going all out or if he was toying with Atomic Samurai. Also he only punched the barrier once.

This is mostly webcomic scaling but Flashy Flash is stated to be capable of beating Half-Monster Garou barehanded due to his speed which means he’s strong enough physically injure Half-Monster Garou without using his weapons. And Half-Monster Garou in the manga managed to no sold Darkshine’s Double Superalloy Bazooka in the redraw.

1. When did BS harm Bang? And what feat makes AS have mountain level durability?
2. I don’t remember BS dealing that much damage to Amai.

Let us not forget that it’s pretty much impossible to scale the manga from webcomic events, aye?

3. So, Garou is 7-A scaling from Darkshine’s punches, and said punches are 7-A based off what scaling? I’m confused. Regardless, it just means Flashy Flash is only 7-A in AP with his sword.

Definitely should be, but considering it's by an unknown amount i think the best we can get is baseline 7-A for both
Well, if the Whirlwind Waterstream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist (WWRASF) is baseline 7-A, then surely Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist should be higher up into 7-A since it is stated to be so.

The scaling should go like this based on the visible effects of WWRASF on EC and the statements of Bang and Bomb; JDA (84 megatons)<WWRASF<Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist. If we say that the difference between each attack is only 1.5X for a lowball, then WWRASF = 126 megatons and Cross Fang = 189 megatons. If we highball the attacks and say the difference between each attack is 4x, then WWRASF = 336 megatons and Cross Fang = 1.34 gigatons.

The High Ball is way too much, but even if we really lowball the scaling WWRASF and Cross Fang, both still have to be notably above baseline if we say they're superior to JDA in any meaningful way.

1. When did BS harm Bang? And what feat makes AS have mountain level durability?
2. I don’t remember BS dealing that much damage to Amai.

Let us not forget that it’s pretty much impossible to scale the manga from webcomic events, aye?

3. So, Garou is 7-A scaling from Darkshine’s punches, and said punches are 7-A based off what scaling? I’m confused. Regardless, it just means Flashy Flash is only 7-A in AP with his sword.
3. Garou is 7-A because he can replicate the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist, which is superior to Bang and Bomb's combo attack, which was far more devastating to EC than JDA. Since these attacks, which are far superior to JDA, are being exchanged between these two, it's far to assume that they're on a level similar to Bang and Bomb. We had that scaling before and unless the Cross Fang fist is an outlier in this fight, it should remain that way.

So, Garou is 7-A scaling from Darkshine’s punches, and said punches are 7-A based off what scaling? I’m confused. Regardless, it just means Flashy Flash is only 7-A in AP with his sword.

Darkshine is comparable to Bang (Or even physically stronger than Bang. Who scales above Genos' Jet Drive Arrow significantly through harming Elder Centipede). I'm sure we all agree on that, right?

And because of that Peak Half-Monster Garou 100% scales to (And above) Darkshine as well. He countered his bazooka with a normal punch. Can use Bang and Bomb's techniques, etc. And then proceeded to harm Darkshine (Though not much at all).

Back