• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Tatsumaki is serious and wants to end the fight quickly? Sure, hands down, Tatsumaki wins. But she is arrogant, so there's a possibility that if they somehow.., yes I say "somehow" manage to catch her off guard and weaken her enough before Golden Sperm appeares just like in the webcomic, then the MA wins. Granted, there are people that still think that Tatsumaki can beat Orochi and Golden Sperm at once is a ridiculous thought.

On a side note, Black Sperm claims that No matter how you cut or tear, how you strike, crush, twist, he can keep multiplying. So I'm not sure if he can't really split if he gets crushed.

Manga Tatsumaki comes across more pragmatic than arrogant to me. She’s never taken a direct hit unless she was explicitly either: helping others or dealing with another threat. She has never taken a hit just to sate her ego and to flex her psychic muscles.

Referring to manga storyline only. It’s practically a different continuity at this point, in power and character.

Oh, yeah, Tatsumaki could thrash Orochi and a Golden Sperm at the same time if she was bloodlusted. There’s not much they can do to her when shes 500m in the air and twisting the entire city around them and compressing it onto them.

Orochi could attempt to fire his blasts at her since it’s his only ranged attack that can reach at that distance, but she just grabs them and throws them back at him. It’s not exactly fair; because, well, Tatsumaki is unfair.

Orochi is fodder to Tatsumaki. She was still superior to Psyrochi, who should objectively be massively above Orochi, despite severely holding back for the entire fight. GS's manga power shouldn't just be assumed when we haven't seen him yet, and when using his webcomic power, even if we apply ONE's old statement, then assume the implication is accurate, thus saying GS is able to make Tatsumaki put in some effort, Tatsumaki would still win without too much of a struggle. And saying that her beating them is a ridiculous thought, well that's just wrong.

Yeah. Psykorochi only survived so long because Psykorochi has esper abilities and a powerful psychic barrier. Orochi has no psychic ability whatsoever. So he practically gets insta-folded like Psykorochi did when Tatsumaki got inside the barrier.

At this point, Orochi is a non-factor. He is incapable of damaging her, she’s faster, and she can one shot him. Also range advantage.

I'm saying that I agree with almost everything you two said. I was arguing that Psykorochi < Orochi and I disagreed with it.

Last edited:
There was an account called “Godzilla” in the old forum that loved to disagree with seemingly every post that was made about Tatsumaki that upgraded her or discussed how utterly broken she is compared to a lot of the cast.

I wonder if he’ll show up.

If the S-class took on the Cadres in an even fight (no favorable match-ups), the S-class would undoubtedly beast the cadres. I mean, Tatsumaki, Superalloy Darkshine, Ten Seconds Genos, Flashy Flash, Bang (bomb too as it happened), Drive Knight, Child Emperor, Puri Puri Prisoner, Zombieman and now Metal Bat and Tank Top Master, AS. If you took away Tatsumaki and Orochi (the trump cards of both sides) as well as those wild cards AG and Saitama, the cadre's hopes would have to ride on GS being super strong.

Sans Tatsumaki soloing the entire organization, I think Child Emperor's leadership would allow them to take down the stronger cadres like ENW and Rover through coordination and strategy and BS would have to carry the team. Hopefully cadres like Gums and Fuhrer Ugly get buffed so they're not nonentities in the manga executive fight.

Yeah, One releases webcomic chapters in bunches of 2-3 quite frequently. One weekend in April I think (it was this spring for sure), we got 4 webcomic chapters and one manga chapter in a weekend. Even so, this sheer output of manga + webcomic chapters right now is some of the best we've ever gotten.

Sonic can use lightning or somehing now , garou is working as a delivery guy lol and saitama and his boys still going strong and hammer head cameo lol

Last edited:
What really surprised me is Garou managed to fit that hairdo in a hat.
Garou has short hair now- he hasn't had the devil horn hairstyle since his AG shell broke at the end of his fight with Saitama. Also, the lightning stuff you see from Sonic is undoubtedly from his ninja-leader scrolls. Buffs for everybody! Excited to read the English translation now. I wonder what I'll find...

I find it hilarious that a feral dude like garou actually went ahead and got a job. It actually had me laughing

Yeah lmao.
I hope they don't jump him while he's like this. But, at the same time I want to see if Garou still has it.

Seems A and Raiden know about cyborgification. Bruh- are almost all the Neo-hero leaders evil insiders to the Organization's cyborgification plot? "A" knows way too much not to be both those things.

About Garou... he should still be massively superior to Suiryu here. Supposing Suiryu is high demon base and low, at most mid dragon with the suit, Garou should be able to beat him. When he jumped away from Saitama at the end of the fight, he was able to move faster than Amai and Bang could perceive, so that's above dragon speed. Strength is an unknown, but to have above dragon speed presumably you pretty much half to have dragon strength and dura, right? He's weaker than his monster self, probably, but he's far superior to HH Garou going off that one feat.

Hard to say... we don't know his exact power right now, just that he's considerably faster than Bang. I think that means he's solidly above Suiryu, but it is impossible to say what kind of dragon he is (maybe even an above dragon) until we see what he does against Suiryu and his squad. He might be a pacifist now for all we know.

I don’t think he’s faster than Bang. Bang stayed silent when he ran away and just accepted it; afterall, he did not want to kill Garou in the first place. Amai Mask, Child Emperor and Zombieman were freaking out, but Amai Mask was apparently turned around and dealing with Tareo clinging to his leg so he couldnt give chase anyway.

So it’s pretty impossible to tell how fast and strong he is right now, aside from “above Child and Zombieman”. He could also have weakened more and more overtime.

Hmm. I guess you never know. I'm expecting him to beat Suiryu and his gang, though not as effortlessly as Sonic beat "A"'s gang. After all, Suiryu should be pretty strong with the suit. How strong is Suiryu right? I guess he'll 7-B when the manga rolls around.

Yeah, the only one who saw him run away was Saitama, because Amai Mask was facing the other way, Bang let him go, Child Emperor and Zombieman were non factors and everyone else was unconscious.

It really doesn’t tell us much.
Also, knowing how ONE likes to make characters SUUUUPER strong offscreen with training, Suiryu is probably pretty HECKING powerful now. I mean, apparently he hadn’t been training for a long time when he met Saitama, so...

Manga Suiryu will probably be very powerful when he gets to this point but I think webcomic Suiryu is high demon in his base. If webcomic Suiryu is just like manga Suiryu before he met Saitama, he should only be high demon because he hardly trains. I think this is the case because Suiko says Suiryu is a lazy bum and Suiryu seems to lack the humility he now has in the manga in the few appearances we get of him. Stuck with his nihilistic philosophy, Suiryu has no reason to train to be crazy strong in the webcomic.

EDIT: Won't lie, if Garou is still as strong as AG, I won't be disappointed. I want to see the Neo-heroes get rekt on some fronts.

Last edited:
Mainly wondering if he retained his monster calamity god slaying fist and his insane AG skill.

At the end of their fight, Garou said he was losing it... But hmm. Guess we'll see if they do actually fight.

I doubt he has AG strength though.

When the scales of Tatsumaki and Psykorochi related will be discussed, I am quite lost on the site and I can't find anything.

You are asking when we will discuss them being High 6-A? I think that was discussed ages ago, when the chapter first came out.

Sidenote: what’s the general consensus about the very first God Blast Psykorochi fired. Did Tatsumaki tank it or dodge it?

Tatsumaki scales above Psykorochi for obvious reasons and they're both High 6-A. I think Tatsumaki tanked or dodged the beam doesn't really matter now. She is obvious above Psykorochi anyways.

I know it has already been discussed, but for this to be added to the profiles, you will have to create a review topic

This is true. But Antvasima posted a thread about CRTS so there is hope we will be able to start those relatively soon. Maybe in a week or two?

And since it's relevant to CRTs, I should let you know I am currently recalcing JDA.

I didn't want to spoil it in here until I was sure that the calc team had accepted it and Antvasima gave the go-ahead, but yes, when I recalced JDA I got a result of 84 megatons. Now that the genie's out of the bottle, I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from puzzling out the potential scaling consequences because it still needs admin approval. Hopefully we'll get that tomorrow and when we do, I will comment that in here.

Back