• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well if you go to use the windows for scaling instead and I’ll assume 4 pix as it’s small, the crater width is 58.87m/2 for a radius of 29.43m
Length 58.97*663/(4*2*tan(27deg))=9591.54m.
Applying this to a cylinder volume calculator gives 2.61×10^7 m^3/2 for half of a cylinder.
13050000 m^3 or 1.305e+13 cm^3.
1.305e+13x25700= 3.35385e+17 joules
City level.

Now 4x may be low ball so 2px
117.75/2 for a radius of 58.87m.
Length is 117.75*663/(4*2*tan(27deg))=19152.19m
Applying this to cylinder volume calculator gives 2.09e+14 cm^3/2 for half cylinder 1.045e+14 cm^3
1.045e+14x25700=2.68565e+18 joules
Mountain level

The building is 12.9 meters because the chunk in question is three stories, and japanese regulation height for apartment style stories is 3.7 (at a minimum) to 4.3 meters (average). Regulation Window height varies more so I based it on story height instead.

The building is 12.9 meters because the chunk in question is three stories, and japanese regulation height for apartment style stories is 3.7 (at a minimum) to 4.3 meters (average). Regulation Window height varies more so I based it on story height instead.
Same can be said for story height… the windows have a standard of 1.5m and using that you can also find the size of the building..
but in seriousness, using the window is more accurate because 3 meter tall windows for random as it’s size is more consistent and well, we always use the windows

Also considering the building was literally ripped off its base it’s highly unlikely that that is entirely 3 floors, could be half of a the room, and why go for the high end? The minimum is always used

Turnero, you should just summarise your posts in one posts so it's easier for everyone to read and it avoids spamming

The building I'm measuring doesn't even have windows visible, we're looking at the gap between the walkway guards like with Saitama's apartment. That's why I went with the story height.

I'll have to do my research on Japanese regulation window height again, but I know from previous calcs that the 1.5 meter standard we use isn't based around Japanese building code- windows can and do vary in size within regulation.

I mean he also said Choze uses the same energy iirc.
Although one could say it takes Choze a significant amount of charge to fire off a single one while Vaccine Man and Homeless spam those suckers casually.

This was brought before and no. Because Choze alone kinda contradicts this. As we know he's below dragon level

Plus them being the same energy source wouldn't mean they'd be equal in power
Choze only used the ability once and never was able to showcase it again so how does he contradict it? Both HE and VM have the ability to draw from that energy source its not their original power. Also its not really a defined amount of power its just the ability to draw from that power source that's why HE has a up to and if that's the case so should VM based off those statements.

Because Suiryu, who's physically on par with Choze, reflected it.

Also, how does their energy being the same type actually support what you're saying? Drawing off energy doesn't really mean there's no limit, as Vaccine Man actually partially transforms for efficiency. Choze's blast was also supposed to be a very powerful attack, so it should be at least comparable to tiny blasts that maimed Fuhrer Ugly by your logic.

You're missing the other scans. At the very least, post the other images so we can see what you're referring to.

Because Suiryu, who's physically on par with Choze, reflected it.

Also, how does their energy being the same type actually support what you're saying? Drawing off energy doesn't really mean there's no limit, as Vaccine Man actually partially transforms for efficiency. Choze's blast was also supposed to be a very powerful attack, so it should be at least comparable to tiny blasts that maimed Fuhrer Ugly by your logic.
Suiryu had trouble deflecting one while VFU got hit by dozens of them in rapid succession and then walked it off. Also the bit about VM is referring to his physical strength not his energy drawing ability. Specify that fact that he transforms a part of his body to attack rather than fully transforming to conserve energy and his transformation is stated to drastically increase his fighting strength.

I can't see your images, but you seemed to have missed the part where VFU had massive craters in his chest. The guy just has powerful regen.

It's directly referring to his energy consumption. His transformations increase his strength, but also decrease the efficiency of his energy consumption, so he partially transforms to increase his strength above his normal state but use less energy than outright transforming.

Edit: Should have been more clear here. My point was that it doesn't mean he can draw on massive amounts of energy limitlessly, or at least to the same extent as HE, who easily produces blasts thousands of times more powerful in moments without effort.

I can't see your images, but you seemed to have missed the part where VFU had massive craters in his chest. The guy just has powerful regen.

It's directly referring to his energy consumption. His transformations increase his strength, but also decrease the efficiency of his energy consumption, so he partially transforms to increase his strength above his normal state but use less energy than outright transforming.

Edit: Should have been more clear here. My point was that it doesn't mean he can draw on massive amounts of energy limitlessly, or at least to the same extent as HE, who easily produces blasts thousands of times more powerful in moments without effort.
Think of it as them red water things.
You plug two hose in them, they are both getting water from it but the amount they shoot out depends on the size of the hose. In the case would be the level of power they can actually bring about

That's pretty much what I'm saying, in all honesty. We don't really know the limits of their abilities, so just assuming they're equal without proof doesn't make sense.

Back