• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's better.

If that's accepted, I'll have to adjust my calculation (it'll be way lower).

I can't see your images, but you seemed to have missed the part where VFU had massive craters in his chest. The guy just has powerful regen.

It's directly referring to his energy consumption. His transformations increase his strength, but also decrease the efficiency of his energy consumption, so he partially transforms to increase his strength above his normal state but use less energy than outright transforming.

Edit: Should have been more clear here. My point was that it doesn't mean he can draw on massive amounts of energy limitlessly, or at least to the same extent as HE, who easily produces blasts thousands of times more powerful in moments without effort.
I can't see the VM databook image you posted, but I can see the first. I was also referring to the first barrage VFU took in ch 149 and he was relatively fine, later he took way more then he needed to regen. In the databook scan I'm using (I'm using this scan for VM's databook) it refers to the orbs as bio energy and his transformation drains just energy not bio energy. Also why would his transformation drain energy that he gathers for the energy balls its never stated that he uses that gathered energy when he transforms. If he does use that energy when he transforms why is his physical stats unknown then? If they are the same then his physical stats should scale as well.

Last edited:
I can't see the the images you posted either, but I was also referring to the first barrage VFU took in ch 149 and he was relatively fine, later he took way more then he needed to regen. In the databook scan I'm using (I'm using this scan for VM's databook) it refers to the orbs as bio energy and his transformation drains just energy not bio energy. Also why would his transformation drain energy that he gathers for the energy balls its never stated that he uses that gathered energy when he transforms. If he does use that energy when he transforms why is his physical stats unknown then? If they are the same then his physical stats should scale as well.
His images work fine for me

I was also referring to the first barrage VFU took in ch 149 and he was relatively fine, later he took way more then he needed to regen.
The second is still a small barrage.
In the databook scan I'm using (I'm using this scan for VM's databook) it refers to the orbs as bio energy and his transformation drains just energy not bio energy. Also why would his transformation drain energy that he gathers for the energy balls its never stated that he uses that gathered energy when he transforms.
Bio-energy and energy here are probably the same thing, just slightly abbreviated (as is pretty conventional after first introducing something). What other energy would it even be referring to?
If he does use that energy when he transforms why is his physical stats unknown then? If they are the same then his physical stats should scale as well.
We talked about it in another thread, but we didn't agree to it for some other reason, not because it wasn't bio-energy.

VM's balls doesn't scale to his physicals because of his statements that he draws his energy balls from somewhere else, and not from himself, similar to HE.

He's talking about the transformed state, which draws upon that energy.

I can't fully remember why we don't scale them, tbh, but it's not because we agreed they were different types.

d1e063d874347c97bda33f7ea754aa88.jpg

Can you still not see it, or are you just saying it's not true or something?

I can see it and zoom in perfectly.
Its tiny I can't even read it. Also the scan I linked is the same one just bigger and readable. So I'm guessing it says the same thing unless they're different translations.
They're the same size and resolution, so I'm guessing whoever uploaded it to the OPM wiki used the same thing.

I can see it and zoom in perfectly.

They're the same size and resolution, so I'm guessing whoever uploaded it to the OPM wiki used the same thing.
Well what ever I'm not arguing for VM to scale to HE anymore anyway, but earlier I asked if u could convert that VM calc to vap. Do u think that would be usable to upgrade VM's durability?

I already did. It's under 3 megatons, which is a decently large durability boost and on par with dragon levels.

The second one is not larger. Remember, that's Fuhrer Ugly next to the first one, who's about two or three times the size of someone like Atomic Samurai and Sweet mask.

I did a conservative estimate a while ago in this thread, and the diameter of the first sphere was 31% larger.

We should compare the balls when they are above HE because they grow bigger with the distance, so we wouldn't have a way to compare them after they were fired. That being said, the first one looks bigger than the second. Idk if it's calc-stacking, but we could find the volume/size of the second ball and guess its value. For the third one too, it is much much bigger than the others.

Yeah, I did that many pages ago, and the first one was larger by 31%.

It's bigger both before and after firing.

Ok. Can AS downscale from that then, or it would be calc stacking?
Probably calc stacking. Plus, HE's calculation is being contested right now.
oh I meant was do u think that vap result was usable, but u I know u already did it thank u. Should I open a CRT for that or what?
I'm neutral as to whether or not the actual crater was vaporized, but I do believe there was a huge pile of broken buldings.

Pretty neat chapter

• Platinum Sperm one shots everyone
  • Garou has resistance to acid manipulation. Nice. As predicted
  • This Garou seems to have some level of self conscious ness
  • Garou fights ENW!
  • Platinum Sperm vs Garou soon?
  • Platinum Sperm can react to this new Garou
  • Saitama and the gang are here much earlier than anticipated. Interested to see how this'll go.
So it's deviating more from the webcomic than I thought. I feel the entrances here aren't as grand as the webcomic. But I'll wait for future chapters and reserve my judgement

Now the speed may be low now from that feat,
After thinking about it, it isn't as much as an anti-feat I thought at first.

1. Vomited Fuhrer Ugly could partially react to it.
2. Platinum couldn't react because he wasn't even looking at that way.
3. It is normal that Metal Bat couldn't properly see from that distance.
4. ENW could react to that. So this scene is most likely is meant to say that "Garou is so strong that he can beat cadres in such a short time" rather than showing his speed.

This is only an anti feat for Garou himself

The last line in the Garou sequence says something like 'normal speed reproduction'. So the last panel wasn't just King's perspective, it's just what the entire sequence would look like in real time.

Which is accurate, because this only happens in something like 1/500th of a second.

Back