• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have a feeling that even if it was explicitly stated that he has 53 trillion x 1 blacksperm that it still wouldn't be able to be used tbh. There might be too many anti feats for it.
How it's not useable? There is a reason why we got a direct confirmation how strong each black sperm is smh

I understand having reservations because we might get other feats/statements for Platinum Sperm that contradict his being 54 trillion times stronger than your average cell, but we'll see when we get there. I need a statement from Platinum Sperm that he really is X54 trillion times stronger (Homeless didn't state exactly that, did he? Just that Platinum Sperm was unimaginably powerful being a fusion of so many cells that > a-class heroes). If I see a statement like that from a reputable source and it isn't contradicted by anything ( like regular Pig God or a similar hero surviving earnest blows from PS), I'll support scaling PS to that level.

54 trillion times jet nice guy (0.0546 tons) is 2.95 teratons, or small country level. Sounds like a fair place for a character who will be halfway between high end dragons (7-A) and above dragons (5-C). If we don't get a specific statement to support that, I hope Platinum Sperm gets an insane feat on that level.

Yeah i feel like PS needs to one shot a couple of decently powerful S class and make some sort of statement in order to take the 53 trillion x (1 blacksperm>>>A class) calc at face value.

Yeah i feel like PS needs to one shot a couple of decently powerful S class and make some sort of statement in order to take the 53 trillion x (1 blacksperm>>>A class) calc at face value.
I mean the only person PS can fight and one shot is king, metal bat, Pig god, or PPP so thats quite useless since every other S class is out of commission, we need PS doing a damage feat to the earth rather than on a person.

if it is then homeless emperor gonna be having a good ole jolly time killing them all
while his fellow cadre are all weak 7-B to As, he gonna be a whole tier above them all
Zombieman gotta get upgraded to tier 6 too bc he defeated HE ;) and then Zombieman soloes S class with one shot.

That doesn't change much.

A High 8-C with Hypersonic speed could destroy all life on Earth in a certain amount of time.

If anything, the statement is an antifeat for his speed.

The OPM world is one super continent with 26 megacities and some space between them. For someone like Boros, all he needs to do is destroy something like 10307.6388889 km² every minute if we assume all these cities combined are comparable in area to Pangea.

But he'd realistically need far less firepower than that to just kill people, and the actual size of the continent/cities aren't that big.

On another note, does the Boros 10 days thing directly refer to armoured Boros?

Not directly but Boros seemed surprised that someone could actually remove his armor so it's obviously not something that happens a lot to him in fights.
if at all really

Boros was going to fight Saitama in armored form after he broke a 6-A door and sensed his power level, so I think he should have a possibly 6-A AP rating instead of possibly 6-C.

Back