• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose it does vary, but few stopwatches I've seen use hours. They tend to use minutes, seconds and tens/hundreds of milliseconds. I've seen even fewer that don't put a colon after hours and minutes, rather than just hours.

If someone calcs that, Garou did all this in 1/500th of a second, so atleast mhs right? Or am I lowballing too much?
Also aside from the great chapter I really wanted the Saitama webcomic entrance to happen.

Wait the clock got me confused now, is it 1/500th or 1/5000th
00:00’00”50
00:00’1 - this is a tenth
00:00’01 this is a hundred
00:00’00”10 - is this not a thousandth?

Wait the clock got me confused now, is it 1/500th or 1/5000th
00:00’00”50
00:00’1 - this is a tenth
00:00’01 this is a hundred
00:00’00”10 - is this not a thousandth?
From start to finish took 5 milliseconds. The feat probably only breaks into mach 300 to 500.

Now that i think about it Garou kicking through FU without taking damage could mean
1.He's too fast for the acid to take effect, wich means he should scale above AS's attack speed.
2.He's acid resistant
3.His shockwaves can protect him from touch based effects.
I think the second one is the most likely one.

So Garou speed blitzed basically everyone but PPP in 5/1000ths of a second?!?! That’s gotta be fast fast
^^also I don’t know if I wrote that right
No, 1 is 1/1000, 5 is five times longer.

Edit: Oh boy, I'm having a stroke here because of all the negative numbers. It's 1/200th.

Now that i think about it Garou kicking through FU without taking damage could mean
1.He's too fast for the acid to take effect, wich means he should scale above AS's attack speed.
2.He's acid resistant
3.His shockwaves can protect him from touch based effects.
I'm pretty sure it's number 2. The other seem like reaches

Copy n paste
So we traded
Hostage scene
S-class vs ENW
Tats vs Cadres
Fubuki vs Psykos
Amai vs Black Sperm and ENW
Bang's Abandonment vs Cadres
Multi-Sperm - Golden Sperm
Saitama killing ENW
For
Saitama vs Orochi
Tats vs Psykorochi
Raid with A/B-class heroes
S-class vs Psykorochi
Do-S vs Fubuki, Bang, and Bomb
S-class and Council of Swordmasters vs Cadres
Child Emperor vs Phoenixman
Appearance of Blast
Golden Sperm - Platinum Sperm
Bang and Bomb vs Garou
Addition of Metal Bat, Tank Top Master, Drive Knight, Bomb, Orochi, and Spring Mustachio

Nichirin

images

Back