• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where is it stated?
It has only been shown to work like that. Initially, Phoenix Man was about to kill Child Emperor, he had no intention of keeping him alive. But after Child Emperor summoned his robot and got inside it, he changed his mind and trapped him inside the Phoenix Space instead of killing him like he intended ealier. If he could trap Child Emperor while he wasn't driving Brave Giant, he would have done that.

It has only been shown to work like that. Initially, Phoenix Man was about to kill Child Emperor, he had no intention of keeping him alive. But after Child Emperor summoned his robot and got inside it, he changed his mind and trapped him inside the Phoenix Space instead of killing him like he intended ealier. If he could trap Child Emperor while he wasn't driving Brave Giant, he would have done that.
He kept him alive because he was trying to turn him into a costume monster like himself.

That doesn't prove it only works on people in costumes. He even says it's a strong reflection of his psyche.

He didn't trap Emperor because he wasn't interested prior as he wasn't wearing a costume.

He kept him alive because he was trying to turn him into a costume monster like himself.
Huh, this is a good point. Fair then. But something still tells me he can only trap someone in PS only if that person wears a costume or something but not someone like PPP.

Huh, this is a good point. Fair then. But something still tells me he can only trap someone in PS only if that person wears a costume or something but not someone like PPP.
I dont believe that is the case, but the argument does have a little merit. One could argue the fact Emperor broke out was he refused to be a costume monster.

But then Saitama makes his way inside lol. I think its just Astral AOE

Well, Saitama broke into the place on his own, PM didn't force him so it is different. By costume, I mean something like Watchdog Man wears.

Not really better, but Asano inio (Oyasumi punpun) does surprise me a lot with some of his panels
b540885c3596c5b4c6a9a07e1f8b7baf.jpg

A God or Blast chapter in General would be nice, especially with ability and lore reveals. It'll likely be King Vs Cadre, Garou Vs Bang, and a little bit of child emperor and Puri
I mean i dont mind what the chapter is about as long as it comes out, the wait has been too long lol. Also with the wait being this long, im hyped that its gonna be good, but if its just a prologue of the cadres i'll be alittle sad. unless there are some big spoilers.

Back