• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasnt deep sea king a demon threat even while dry and genos could fight one who drunk water? If so why did genos struggle against a tiger threat?

image0.jpg

Genos by this point can one-shot Moquito Girl and two-shot hydrated DSK. Furthermore the image you posted is the Hero Association's initial assessment, just like how Marugori was only ever called a Demon canonically even though he's obviously a Dragon.

Technically, that was post-G4 Genos. But BoS Genos still matched or overwhelmed two Demon levels without using upgrades (he used suitcase arms on DSK).

Even high A-Class have fought weaker Demons and possess S-Tier combat power.

Then we should alter the profiles to match.

I always did find it odd that he had a very, very different set of arms.

Then we should alter the profiles to match.

I always did find it odd that he had a very, very different set of arms.
Tbh, I did consider making seperate keys for Genos, but I said **** it as I don't feel like they were different enough to justify a seperate key

We could just combine G4 and post-Boros into one key ('Post-Alien Conqueror arc') and mention that the G4 parts made him stronger.

We could just combine G4 and post-Boros into one key ('Post-Alien Conqueror arc') and that the G4 parts made him stronger.
That seems iffy, it's implied his Post G4 self is stronger than his Boros self. I don't think post Boros Genos differs in power enough from BoS that there should be a new key

And if we are giving seperate keys for arms. The Genos that fought Mosquito girl should be downgraded because that Genos is different from the Genos that performed the High 7-C feat.

I think his keys are fine as is.

That seems iffy, it's implied his Post G4 self is stronger than his Boros self. I don't think post Boros Genos differs in power enough from BoS that there should be a new key

And if we are giving seperate keys for arms. The Genos that fought Mosquito girl should be downgraded because that Genos is different from the Genos that performed the High 7-C feat.

I think his keys are fine as is.
I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying we mention them as kind of separate (eg. Easily one-shot DSK and Mosquito Girl. Became even more powerful after integrating G4's components). It's an entirely new set of arms with a lot more firepower. He goes from roughly DSK-level with a single upgraded arm to effortlessly killing his Hydrated form, which is a massive difference.

No differences are mentioned, unlike these arms. So it's not a comparable scenario.

But that's objectively wrong if it wasn't even G4 Genos who did this. It's effectively just a name change and would actually scale G4 Genos (as well as Sonic and Awakened Cockroach) even higher on the OPM food chain.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying we mention them as kind of separate (eg. Easily one-shot DSK and Mosquito Girl. Became even more powerful after integrating G4's components). It's an entirely new set of arms with a lot more firepower. He goes from roughly DSK-level with a single upgraded arm to effortlessly killing his Hydrated form, which is a massive difference.

No differences are mentioned, unlike these arms. So it's not a comparable scenario.

But that's objectively wrong if it wasn't even G4 Genos who did this. It's effectively just a name change and would actually scale G4 Genos (as well as Sonic and Awakened Cockroach) even higher on the OPM food chain.
Was it not G4 Genos who killed Hydrated DSK?

Back