• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Alien's Clash

Meteoric Burst Boros is used.

Boros: Nehz_XZX, ZillorBucko

Nappa: FluffyCreatureZ, Vizor04, NomsNoms, Rez, Sanicspood, Orange, America, Shizuka

Last edited:
Boros has Regeneration, so in the long term he will wear down Nappa despite Nappa having higher stamina and Boros getting drained through Meteoric Burst. By the time Boros cannot afford maintaining Meteoric Burst he might not even need it any more. His FTL rating will give Boros the speed advantage with and without Meteoric Burst. If we consider both characters as baseline Low 5-B, then Boros would have the AP-advantage with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon since that one is stronger than his regular attacks and uses all of his energy though that would be a last resort exactly because of that. Unlike Boros Nappa does not have Self-Sustenance Type 1, so Boros might be able to kill Nappa by devastating the planet they are on enough, so that there is no breathable atmosphere any more or by simply kicking Nappa far enough into space. Because of all this Boros gets my vote.

Boros has Regeneration, so in the long term he will wear down Nappa despite Nappa having higher stamina and Boros getting drained through Meteoric Burst. By the time Boros cannot afford maintaining Meteoric Burst he might not even need it any more. His FTL rating will give Boros the speed advantage with and without Meteoric Burst. If we consider both characters as baseline Low 5-B, then Boros would have the AP-advantage with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon since that one is stronger than his regular attacks and uses all of his energy though that would be a last resort exactly because of that. Unlike Boros Nappa does not have Self-Sustenance Type 1, so Boros might be able to kill Nappa by devastating the planet they are on enough, so that there is no breathable atmosphere any more or by simply kicking Nappa far enough into space. Because of all this Boros gets my vote.
Interesting take. The atmosphere argument is valid. Surprised you didn't say Boros kicks him to the moon.

Interesting take. The atmosphere argument is valid. Surprised you didn't say Boros kicks him to the moon.
I thought of Boros kicking Nappa to the moon but I thought of how Boros wouldn't necessarily need to kick him there specifically. The result would be similar since Nappa cannot breathe in space though the moon would give him solid footing which could aid in any return attempts he makes to avoid suffocating.

Bruh, nappa one shots, stomp.
If I understand the profiles and the associated scaling right, then both Nappa and Boros upscale from 5-C characters to Low 5-B, so both would be baseline Low-5B and therefore around equal. In fact, if you want to argue someone having an AP-disadvantage, then I'd be more inclined to point to Nappa instead of Boros. Unlike Boros Nappa is rated as Likely Low 5-B instead of just Low 5-B and he is upscaling from at least Moon level Attack Potency instead of Moon level+ Attack Potency.

Edit: Look for the edit in the next section.

nappa is 19 zettatons, boros is baseline, that's almost a 44x difference, boros gets pulverized with a glare. Boros is getting turned into gas.
Whatever calculation gave that result is not linked on Nappa's profile and the Dragon Ball Z Canon Stat Explanations are quite obviously not taking it into consideration. If Nappa's Attack Potency is in fact that high, then you probably should have mentioned that in your first post in this thread along with giving a link to the corresponding calculation.

Edit: Never mind. I've just discovered how Nappa would probably scale to base Goku to some degree.

Ah I see, I still wouldn't call it a stomp though. He's still fast enough to dodge.
High-Mid Regeneration coupled with Immortality Type 3 and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon would also play a role, so Nappa won't able to end things instantly and still have some trouble because of the planet devastating properties of Boros' final attack. Even with Nappa having an AP-advantage Boros should still be able to make it unbreathable on the planet or kick Nappa into space.

I thought of Boros kicking Nappa to the moon but I thought of how Boros wouldn't necessarily need to kick him there specifically. The result would be similar since Nappa cannot breathe in space though the moon would give him solid footing which could aid in any return attempts he makes to avoid suffocating.

If I understand the profiles and the associated scaling right, then both Nappa and Boros upscale from 5-C characters to Low 5-B, so both would be baseline Low-5B and therefore around equal. In fact, if you want to argue someone having an AP-disadvantage, then I'd be more inclined to point to Nappa instead of Boros. Unlike Boros Nappa is rated as Likely Low 5-B instead of just Low 5-B and he is upscaling from at least Moon level Attack Potency instead of Moon level+ Attack Potency.

Whatever calculation gave that result is not linked on Nappa's profile and the Dragon Ball Z Canon Stat Explanations are quite obviously not taking it into consideration. If Nappa's Attack Potency is in fact that high, then you probably should have mentioned that in your first post in this thread along with giving a link to the corresponding calculation.

High-Mid Regeneration coupled with Immortality Type 3 and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon would also play a role, so Nappa won't able to end things instantly and still have some trouble because of the planet devastating properties of Boros' final attack. Even with Nappa having an AP-advantage Boros should still be able to make it unbreathable on the planet or kick Nappa into space.
I don't think Nappa is baseline because him and Base Goku are even in power and using KKx3 which is a 3x boost Goku is planetary. So he should downscale to far above baseline Low 5-B not sure where though

I don't think Nappa is baseline because him and Base Goku are even in power and using KKx3 which is a 3x boost Goku is planetary. So he should downscale to far above baseline Low 5-B not sure where though
Refer to my recent edit which you have apparently missed.

Ah I see, I still wouldn't call it a stomp though. He's still fast enough to dodge.
I argue it's a stomp because 1 ki blast and boros turns into h20 molecules, btw how fast is boros, I know he's 90% c but he has a FTL key, are we using that? If we are, how fast is he? It wouldn't matter because 1 ki shockwave and boros dies, but if he's fast, it wouldn't be a stomp because he has the moon kick win condition.
Nappa is ever so slightly weaker than the OVER 8000 Goku who downscales from planet level by 3 times.
Boros is not using the CSRC, he's gonna die in one attack regardless of regen.

Nappa is ever so slightly weaker than the OVER 8000 Goku who downscales from planet level by 3 times.
I've already discovered that on my own and Ganastro and me had a small conversation about that just now. Refer to my two edits made on the comment you quoted.

Boros is not using the CSRC, he's gonna die in one attack regardless of regen.
Boros can detect how strong someone and if he is getting pushed like against Saitama, then it's perfectly in-character for him to use CSRC, so yeah, he is absolutely gonna use that if he gets the opportunity and needs it even if it kills him. Are you sure about Boros dying regardless of Regeneration? Boros survived getting blown to small pieces, so Nappa would have to surpass that level of damage and I'm not sure if he can do that fast enough with Boros having the speed advantage and Boros would probably get to attack first with said speed advantage.

Nappa negates the CSRC with his own attack GG. What can boros even do about that lol? An if he uses the CSRC then his regen goes away, and if he doesn't start with it which he definitely won't, then he gets killed in the first attack, a powerful enough ki blast can vaporize dudes, gohan was weaker than cell in the beam clash but negated his low high regen with a kamehameha, here nappa is 44x stronger than his opponent, so one ki attack is enough to kill.

I argue it's a stomp because 1 ki blast and boros turns into h20 molecules, btw how fast is boros, I know he's 90% c but he has a FTL key, are we using that? If we are, how fast is he? It wouldn't matter because 1 ki shockwave and boros dies, but if he's fast, it wouldn't be a stomp because he has the moon kick win condition.
We are using Boros in Meteoric Burst and according to Standard Battle Assumption we are using the strongest canon version of a character which can presumably be applied to speed, so yes, we are using his FTL rating. As for how fast Boros is: He is fast enough to not be viewed as a joke like Geryuganshoop with his near lightspeed rock throwing and that is in his Released state which should be significantly inferior in speed to his Meteoric Burst since that managed to make Saitama widen his eyes in surprise and is portrayed as a general boost.

Nappa negates the CSRC with his own attack GG. What can boros even do about that lol? An if he uses the CSRC then his regen goes away, and if he doesn't start with it which he definitely won't, then he gets killed in the first attack, a powerful enough ki blast can vaporize dudes, gohan was weaker than cell in the beam clash but negated his low high regen with a kamehameha, here nappa is 44x stronger than his opponent, so one ki attack is enough to kill.
By being faster and making use of the advantages he has compared to Nappa? CSRC is only going to get used if Boros gets pushed to that point and until he reaches that point he has other options to use that have been pointed out.

Yeah he should scale to goku resistance to heat. And he can counter energy attacks with his own ki attacks.

Exactly, so I'm voting nappa.
Why would Nappa scale to Goku's Resistance to heat which has the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as justification? There is also the fact that Nappa's profile lacks a Resistance like that, so if he really should have something like that, then that would necessitate a change to the profile.

Edit: Is it because of Goku having Heat Resistance from the Red Ribbon Army Saga?

Would BFR even work on Nappa? I'm pretty sure launching someone into space with an attack is AP and when he used it on Saitama he was literally letting him knock him around, Nappa is actually gonna defend himself here

Would BFR even work on Nappa? I'm pretty sure launching someone into space with an attack is AP and when he used it on Saitama he was literally letting him knock him around
Nappa isn't always going to have a solid footing on the ground and could get catched off guard by Boros' speed advantage since his scouter wouldn't necessarily show that Boros is faster than him.

Would BFR even work on Nappa? I'm pretty sure launching someone into space with an attack is AP and when he used it on Saitama he was literally letting him knock him around, Nappa is actually gonna defend himself here
Boros is faster. Nappa wouldn't be able to react to even resist against it.

Nappa isn't always going to have a solid footing on the ground and could get catched off guard by Boros' speed advantage since his scouter wouldn't necessarily show that Boros is faster than him.
Nappa can catch himself with flight if he gets launched, and Boros can't even harm him so I'm actually really doubtful if he can actually launch him anywhere

if boros uses up all his energy, regen is gonna fail.
nappa won't let himself be a punching bag like saitama
nappa has stats advantages
I don't see how nap man loses

We are using Boros in Meteoric Burst and according to Standard Battle Assumption we are using the strongest canon version of a character which can presumably be applied to speed, so yes, we are using his FTL rating. As for how fast Boros is: He is fast enough to not be viewed as a joke like Geryuganshoop with his near lightspeed rock throwing and that is in his Released state which should be significantly inferior in speed to his Meteoric Burst since that managed to make Saitama widen his eyes in surprise and is portrayed as a general boost.

By being faster and making use of the advantages he has compared to Nappa? CSRC is only going to get used if Boros gets pushed to that point and until he reaches that point he has other options to use that have been pointed out.

Why would Nappa scale to Goku's Resistance to heat which has the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as justification? There is also the fact that Nappa's profile lacks a Resistance like that, so if he really should have something like that, then that would necessitate a change to the profile.

Edit: Is it because of Goku having Heat Resistance from the Red Ribbon Army Saga?
I'm talking about his FTL value, what he scale to?
His win condition is BFR, everything else get countered, boros can't harm nappa and nappa can unironically kill him by shouting.
Yes red ribbon army saga and I remember there were other feats too.
And yeah would boros even be able to launch nappa at all? he can't even move nappa because of AP, and his moon kick is an AP feat.
Boros energy blast scale above 10k degrees. Can Nappa resist this temperature?
wtf scan?

he can't even move nappa because of AP, and his moon kick is an AP feat.
not necessarily true, since nappa doesn't weigh that much
but he has flight, so he can probably counteract being launched
not sure how the wiki handles knockback vs damage, but what makes the most sense is that he can knock away nappa, but nappa just uses flight and returns

Back