• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's the illustrator
Editor?
But I agree, he is more than what the eyes see.
Yes... He one shots goku.
monke-tea.gif

No fake monkeys anymore.

I don't think so. Like yes, it's useless in a combat scenario. But this is an indexing wiki, I feel something like should be noted

He'll likely get feats for physics stuff in the future. We already got the space stuff. Anime only he was unaffected by gravity manipulation which he should get from tats later. Guess time will tell.

It's a little vague and probably not enough. The statement itself might just be an exaggeration, or referring to a level of power that's physically impossible to attain.

What I mean by vague is just diverging from the laws of physics. He doesn't really say in what way.
Yeah I can see that, I think we could use it for justification in the future when Saitama achieves such feats.
Kind of. More his seemingly limitless strength itself just isn't physically possible in the series setting.
Yeah, I think it'll be elaborated on later on. Kuseno did take some data and maybe someone will read into what's there.

Assuming she fragmented an entire 1.5 km pyramid of rock (not hollow like the Monster Association) only gets 2 megatons. It's probably not worth it.

I'm confident Murata is legit just making a joke, the video he's responding to also looks like a joke. It doesn't seem like a serious statement, and people saying that a character's strength "surpasses the laws of the universe" and whatnot is actually really common without meaning anything directly.

Back