• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i dont really like this vomit form. i really wish fuhrer ugly would have just transformed into his mutated form like in the webcomic
Same, like other than the cool corrosion had aside, he looks just plain... Gross and pretty lame

I think the acid powers themselves are cool, but his actual appearance is kind of lackluster and even somewhat cartoony. People are complaining a lot about Garou's new design, but I'm not seeing nearly as much for VFU, surprisingly.

I think the acid powers themselves are cool, but his actual appearance is kind of lackluster and even somewhat cartoony. People are complaining a lot about Garou's new design, but I'm not seeing nearly as much for VFU, surprisingly.
I think it's because FU's personality is still there, whereas Garou is really nontalkative right now and not showing his personality. FU's brutality is eclipsing his simpler design for me. Loved the way Murata was drawing him pre-transformation, I wish he combined that style with the webcomic style transformation but I'm not too sore about it.

What I am a bit sad about is how Garou came off in this fight. Compared to his spiral Garou showings, this Garou seems relatively lackluster in terms of feats and presentation- you don't see him pulverizing large areas and we only got a single shockwave clash. I guess I thought Garou's feats when he got to the surface would be off the chain

What I am a bit sad about is how Garou came off in this fight. Compared to his spiral Garou showings, this Garou seems relatively lackluster in terms of feats and presentation- you don't see him pulverizing large areas and we only got a single shockwave clash. I guess I thought Garou's feats when he got to the surface would be off the chain
Oof. Garou is the type of dude that'd be like "so anyways, I started blasting" when fighting someone, isn't he?

147 Raws. It's weird how even Bomb and Garou are, is Fubuki amping him?

Edit: I only get notifications sometimes for this thread, so I didn't know everyone was already talking about it.

147 Raws. It's weird how even Bomb and Garou are, is Fubuki amping him?

Edit: I only get notifications sometimes for this thread, so I didn't know everyone was already talking about it.
We're still figuring that scaling out, the general conensus so far is that we should wait a bit more and see how the bang fight ends up

Yeah, to me it just looks like Bomb is barely able to hold out due to his skill, but physically is still fairly below Garou. Not incomparably lower, but Garou did low-diff him nonetheless.

Also I heard from someone that apparently Murata said Bomb is stronger than Bang? I'll have to look into it.

Yeah, to me it just looks like Bomb is barely able to hold out due to his skill, but physically is still fairly below Garou. Not incomparably lower, but Garou did low-diff him nonetheless.

Also I heard from someone that apparently Murata said Bomb is stronger than Bang? I'll have to look into it.
Bang and Bomb being able to obliterate transformed Bug God with a casual punch and destroy DSK with a ''light touch'' doesn't seem to sit well to me. I personally believe that Darkshine still has more raw strength than them, but based on his showings against Garou, people are believing that Bang and Bomb are actually stronger than Darkshine. The scaling chain seems to be retconned now or Bang and Bomb are actually capable of doing all that and they are superior to Darkshine in terms of power from the beginning. Bang is likely gonna perform better against Garou compared to his brother, which makes Murata's claim of Bomb being stronger than his brother gets retconned.

Bang and Bomb being able to obliterate transformed Bug God with a casual punch and destroy DSK with a ''light touch'' doesn't seem to sit well to me. I personally believe that Darkshine still has more raw strength than them, but based on his showings against Garou, people are believing that Bang and Bomb are actually stronger than Darkshine. The scaling chain seems to be retconned now or Bang and Bomb are actually capable of doing all that and they are superior to Darkshine in terms of power from the beginning. Bang is likely gonna perform better against Garou compared to his brother, which makes Murata's claim of Bomb being stronger than his brother gets retconned.
I mean, ignoring the new chapter for a second, Bang and Bomb would annihilate Bug God that's it's not even funny

Garou also stated that Royal Ripper and Bug God combined are nothing compared to Bang, so that should say enough

It's worth noting that Garou said those two were on par with S-Class heroes after having just fought Genos and TTM, both of whom are equal.

Well, as I said earlier, when Garou actually managed to land hits on Bomb, it only took two blows to take him out, and Garou didn't seem remotely injured or drained from the battle. Meanwhile there was no implications that Garou had used his reactive evolution, at least not to any relevant degree. It really doesn't come off as more than just Bomb being able to last a while due to skill.

It's worth noting that Garou said those two were on par with S-Class heroes after having just fought Genos and TTM, both of whom are equal.
I mean, the S Class heroes he fought prior weren't even threat level dragon. With the exception of Bang and Bomb but we all know how that went

Ah I see

Also it'd be pretty cool to see Bang unleash some insane technique to match Garou, or hopefully a new crazy feat

I'm predicting Fubuki to fight Psykos while Bang fights Garou, only for Garou to come ambush Fubuki after he defeats Bang. Hopefully we see his "I am that dreaded future" speech

Also. Where. Is. Metal Bat.

would darkshine get acid resistance since his hands didn't completly melt compared to that dude's face?
He has better acid resistance than a normal human but it's still not acid immunity or anything. So yeah we should note itm
Catching someone’s fist while they’re in the middle of a punch is blatantly AP.
We do treat fist catching as AP and if they struggle afterwards, also lifting strength.

Yeah, Fubuki stated that Bomb is just as strong as Bang, not stronger. Murata was just being dumb again
Well as a reminder Murata constantly and consistently said that his statements have no weight on canon. Just because Murata said something that was later proved to not be true doesn't mean he's dumb, he just has opinions that don't align with canon stuff. Which is rare in manga but more common in comics or film.

I think this was changed in the manga with Garou not saying anything about them being on par with S-Class heroes, though it really doesn't matter since it is common sense to presume that they are powerful Demon-level monsters and are on the level of S-Class heroes, albeit not top-ones.
Garou also stated that Royal Ripper and Bug God combined are nothing compared to Bang, so that should say enough
Garou was brutalised by Bug God while holding back. He never knew Bug God had a transformation, which apparently amps strength and durability. Bang and Bomb don't have statements and regards that put him on par with Darkshine in strength. Feat-wise, it is vague to say he fully scales to Garou and if he doesn't, then it is iffy to say they are stronger than Darkshine (at least for now as it may retcon after Garou fights Bang). I'm not really convinced that they are superior to Darkshine in strength. I may change my mind and concede if it reallly is gonna be retconned.

Garou was brutalised by Bug God while holding back. He never knew Bug God had a transformation, which apparently amps strength and durability. Bang and Bomb don't have statements and regards that put him on par with Darkshine in strength. Feat-wise, it is vague to say he fully scales to Garou and if he doesn't, then it is iffy to say they are stronger than Darkshine (at least for now as it may recon after Garou fights Bang). For now, I'm not really convinced that they are superior to Darkshine in strength. I may change my mind and concede if it is gonna be retconned.
Bang is consistently shown to fight against threat level dragons, all of which should vastly superior to transformed bug God. Bang also scales to or below 18 Megatons while Bug God only scales above 1.22 Megatons. Not only that, but Bang didn't take much if not any damage from Melzalgald, who should be superior to transformed Bug God.

Y'all are hyping Bug God much further than he really is.

If I didn't include anything, it's probably because it's not important at all. For example, Bomb just remarks that Garou cancelled his attack. Keep in mind that I'm a horrid translator.

Fubuki can't see Garou and Bomb (outright saying they're invisible), if that wasn't obvious enough. The rest is just him getting Garou somewhere else.

I think what Bomb says here is that the confrontation with Garou should be handed off to Bang, and that he can't really afford the fight, but is keeping Garou occupied. This translation in particular was very sketchy and stitched together, so don't put too much faith into it.

From what I can discern, Tatsumaki was still using a little TK for protection, but BS calls it weak.

Genos collected data from the Cadres while Tatsumaki was fighting them, which is how he dealt with BS effectively.

Edit: The version I was reading from was low quality, so I thought Genos was talking about Tatsumaki's fight with the Cadres. He's talking about when Tatsumaki blasted him.

The punch used to match Darkshine's Double Super Alloy Bazooka is a variant of the Forearm Caving Punch. So DS >>>>>> TTM & Pig God.

Bomb says that Garou is fusing techniques together into a self-style (I think he asks how many battles he's been in before this, implying Bomb recognises that he's incorporated more styles since their last bout), an obvious reference to the Monster Calamity God Slayer in the Webcomic. He's desperately awaiting Bang's arrival.

In the last panel, Bomb says Garou is incomparable to his previous states (bottom corner). It's obvious, but do keep in mind that Garou had a massive rage boost in their previous fight.

Last edited:
At least I wasn't anywhere near as inaccurate as I thought I was (it was 80% translation software).

Last edited:
61d94b90-223f-48ce-92e9-b43311a68e94

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the time he got rammed into a wall by carnage kabuto and was called modern art by Saitama. Cheeky reference

How come? The justifications say that it's due to her basically blitzing Psykos (imo I'd think she's faster than Geryu tho)

I mean, ignoring the new chapter for a second, Bang and Bomb would annihilate Bug God that's it's not even funny
Them being able to destroy them with a small amount of brute force (no technique required, they have the raw AP), is weird. That they're stronger than demons is normal, that they're the physical peak of S-class + incredibly skilled destroys the whole idea of Atomic, Darkshine, Flashy and Bang being the best in their individual fields. I think the scaling will sort out in the end though, we'll just have to wait.

Back