• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you guys think Garou is conscious right now? He's only been screaming this fight and threw a punch at Fubuki that resembles the one that decapitated Royal Ripper 5 transformations ago. Him not talking and going for the kill on what is basically a bystander seems like a clear indication that Garou is in a different state of mind. He still has his skill, so I'm not sure if it's a monsterification thing or what
Nah, I don't think he's conscious atm.

Do you guys think Garou is conscious right now? He's only been screaming this fight and threw a punch at Fubuki that resembles the one that decapitated Royal Ripper 5 transformations ago. Him not talking and going for the kill on what is basically a bystander seems like a clear indication that Garou is in a different state of mind. He still has his skill, so I'm not sure if it's a monsterification thing or what
I think he's fairly conscious. Likely due to monsterfication he ain't talking.

Yeah, imo I thought it was just Murata being dramatic about the compression of the rocks. Even if Tatsu is the cause then I imagine it will just give energy projection/manipulation since it is kinda similar to how Psykos can project beams and stuff but since she never really uses it outside of that it would make it possibly instead of outright energy project/manipulation (it would be cool to see Tats have her own esper special move though since Psykos has gravity and beams while Fubuki has healing and buffing)

Eh I guess so, I don't he's asleep like when he was when he fought dark shine. But afaik monsterfication can change your behavior so...

Not really. Psykos and Tatsumaki already have better feats than Boros, just not CSRC.

Tatsumaki (And debatably Genos) are already superior to Boros. But I doubt a bang ever will be stronger than Boros, and if he did perform a feat stronger than what Boros has shown, Boros would logically upscale from him

Meanwhile in an alternate universe, Murata is making redraws for the early chapters and has beefcake make a crater the size of city B

Unfortunately there's only so far you can go with a series based on Earth. I wonder how he will continue to escalate fights now since we've reached High 6-A levels of power. My guess is we'll have pocket Dimensions like the God Space thing or Phoenix Man's plane where there's lots more matter that can be destroyed without breaking the Earth in half or anything

I doubt we'll get tier 5 in this arc tbh, and at most all I see is destroying the moon. Tho moon destroying feats can just end up being High 6-A, as High 6-A is a very large tier.

I just hope Boros goes back to High 6-A.

Gums' acid is OP. If Bang had been late for just a few seconds, Tanktop Master would have met the same fate as Zanbai.

Edit: Yeah, Pig god having resistance to Gums' acid stomach is fine to add. I'm surprised that he doesn't have it yet.

To be honest I'm starting to think that Pig God wasn't exposed to Gums' digestive fluids / he escaped before he could be hit by the digestive fluids.

To be honest I'm starting to think that Pig God wasn't exposed to Gums' digestive fluids / he escaped before he could be hit by the digestive fluids.
No. We saw in the latest chapter that the effect is instantaneous and Pig God stayed for at least some seconds inside Gums. He should definitely have acid resistance, it also makes sense narratively speaking.

It is also weird to me that Pig God's clothes was safe by the acid.
No. We saw in the latest chapter that the effect is instantaneous and Pig God stayed for at least some seconds inside Gums. He should definitely have acid resistance, it also makes sense narratively speaking.
Or Murata just retconned that Pig God managed to escape before the acid could melt him.

Ah, well if it's a monsterification thing I can promise you Garou will break out of it. Awakened Garou is the most loquacious monster in all of OPM, Homeless Emperor is still human so he doesn't count- the exact opposite of what we see here. Plus, if he "awakes" while remaining basically unconscious, which would be funny in an ironic sense, then Garou would just kill all the heroes because he won't hold back as we see here. The current struggle between humanity and monsterification is definitely foreshadowing how Awakened Garou will keep transforming and transforming and being overcome by his increasingly powerful monster side in the Saitama fight.

Also, another note. This is definitely the 2nd best eye durability feat in all of OPM (after MB Boros taking that normal punch to his chest eye); https://**********/read/imgur/Ua1Hi6i/1/26/.

Yes, Atomic and Nichirin's swords are intact after making the slashes, presumably because they moved faster than the acid could take effect (against super durable stuff like the samurai swords and Darkshine's skin melting seems to take a moment longer).

Also, Vomited Fuhrer Ugly is basically a fusion of Gums and regular Fuhrer Ugly- his acid looks different from the acid/digestive fluid Pig God was covered it. Is it not possible that VFU's acidity is stronger than Gums thanks to the "fusion" process/his statistics amplification?

Or Murata just retconned that Pig God managed to escape before the acid could melt him.

That's what seems likely to me. Gums didn't display super acidic digestion until he broke out at the surface.

Ah, well if it's a monsterification thing I can promise you Garou will break out of it. Awakened Garou is the most loquacious monster in all of OPM, Homeless Emperor is still human so he doesn't count- the exact opposite of what we see here. Plus, if he "awakes" while remaining basically unconscious, which would be funny in an ironic sense, then Garou would just kill all the heroes because he won't hold back as we see here. The current struggle between humanity and monsterification is definitely foreshadowing how Awakened Garou will keep transforming and transforming and being overcome by his increasingly powerful monster side in the Saitama fight.
He likely will by then as AGAIN is when his monsterfication is seemingly complete, until he does seem more monstrous as he evolves further

That's what seems likely to me. Gums didn't display super acidic digestion until he broke out at the surface.
Makes sense. Apparently, the cadres were buffed massively after they burst out of the ground.

Fuhrer Ugly could barely deal any damage to Sweet Mask in their first encounter. But once he met him again on the surface, look what he did to the guy.

Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm were buffed to the extent that I don't think I need to mention their cases.

Therefore, Gums shouldn't be an exception.
Also, Vomited Fuhrer Ugly is basically a fusion of Gums and regular Fuhrer Ugly- his acid looks different from the acid/digestive fluid Pig God was covered it. Is it not possible that VFU's acidity is stronger than Gums thanks to the "fusion" process/his statistics amplification?
I think it makes more sense to say that the acid on Fuhrer Ugly is just as strong as Gums'. But he grew much stronger in raw strength due to his ability is that the more pathetic he feels, the stronger he gets.

Back