• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Saitama was going so fast through the tunnel that Orochi made with his beam, why were normal people from the train able to see it?

If Saitama was going so fast through the tunnel that Orochi made with his beam, why were normal people from the train able to see it?
They may have simply been reacting to the long trail left behind him. After all, in the panel where the people from the train "react", Saitama looks more like a blur.

The skip rope thing happens between these two time frames.

Child Emperor continued to skip rope as he did this

He only stops at this point
Brave Giant is 10.237 meters and 1062px, radius of rope circle is 4.366 meters and 453px, 2*4.366*pi= 27.436 meters *20000 = 548726.902 meters, depending on timeframe it's anywhere from MHS to Hypersonic. If we say it look 25 seconds and CE is timing the 20000 skips accordingly, then it's mach 63.99 or High Hypersonic+. If we say he means 20,000 skips per second, then it's mach 1599.78, or MHS+.

The amount of pages between the timeframe is about 20 (skipping the Saitama wandering on his own before he meets CE stuff) and he spends about 6 pages jump roping.

👀

You've missed a great deal then. How much time do you have, and how was the Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki fight going when you left off? Who was winning and had any really interesting feats happened yet
Hey don't pointing me like that 😂, i still had more important things to done before so of course missed a lot, tho i was back a little when Blast was finally debuted

I have a so much free time right now btw

Hey don't pointing me like that 😂, i still had more important things to done before so of course missed a lot, tho i was back a little when Blast was finally debuted

I mean, we could just give you the chapter where the psykorochi fight happened and u can start from there

Are you sure that it's only ever so slightly wider because it's actually expanding during the course of the fight or because A) angle or B) a slight inconsistency in drawing? The explosion is pretty darn consistent in size throughout the entire fight and the difference i'm seeing looks like something that could be explained by angle or inconsistency
I don't think it's an angle error.
Expansion of a stone that is clearly different when even looking at the same part that is not obscured by an angle.

The consistent depiction rather proves that the stone has expanded.

And to be fair, the amount of time they move in one scene is obviously longer than in any other fight scene before that scene.

They were able to communicate while moving at super-fast speeds. it deny the other scenes with dialogue were longer.

I think it's better to assume that the stone moved about 2-3 meters and calculate the rate of explosion.

Brave Giant is 10.237 meters and 1062px, radius of rope circle is 4.366 meters and 453px, 2*4.366*pi= 27.436 meters *20000 = 548726.902 meters, depending on timeframe it's anywhere from MHS to Hypersonic. If we say it look 25 seconds and CE is timing the 20000 skips accordingly, then it's mach 63.99 or High Hypersonic+. If we say he means 20,000 skips per second, then it's mach 1599.78, or MHS+.
You need to count the speed of his hand, not the speed of the rope.

And it sounds more like just such an expression.

Dante of Devil May Cry has a "Million Strikes" move, where he delivers multiple FTE forward strikes in 3 seconds. It is unlikely that he literally hits a million times in 3 seconds.

Start here on chapter 138 then, or 139 if you've read that one https://**********/read/gist/OPM/#redirect

What kind of questions do you think will be asked if Murata decides to do interviews again?

Imo I would hope for someone to ask how Tatsumaki and/or Psykorochi would fair against Boros (excluding CSRC) or AG so that we can potentially get some upscaling for them if he does say they are stronger.

What kind of questions do you think will be asked if Murata decides to do interviews again?

Imo I would hope for someone to ask how Tatsumaki and/or Psykorochi would fair against Boros (excluding CSRC) or AG so that we can potentially get some upscaling for them if he does say they are stronger.
Idk I guess how Armored Boros stacks up to other monsters and I hope he says something like "armored Boros can destroy the meteor Saitama destroyed" or something if he does talk about Armored Boros

Does anyone know what feat put the S class/dragons at low 7-B and which blog it is.

Or can someone just give me the AP

Does anyone know what feat put the S class/dragons at low 7-B and which blog it is.

Or can someone just give me the AP
They’re about 1.22 megatons iirc, from the explosions Psykosjet created (and Genos’ Jet Drive Arrow).

I'm curious to know why you think armoured Boros is above them? Most people I've seen tend to go with armoured < Psykorochi < Released Boros < Tatsumaki < MB Boros
Just feels like he was narratively written to be that much above everyone else. Feats are lacking though.

Back