• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Darkness

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
9-A versions, both of them are baseline Small Building level, so this is surprisingly fair. Speed is equalized, though.

Saitama:
Darkness:
Inconclusive:

Saitama’s aggressiveness versus Darkness’ submissiveness

Who leads in AP?

both are baseline, but probably Darkness since she can harm other 9-As while Saitama upscale from 9-B+. She also should have better durability via tanking 9-A attacks pretty easily.

Something tells me darkness is more skilled, but anyway since both are equal the sword should help, she is slighty above baseline, at least in durability, and her LS is immensely higher than saitama's.

Also what does the willpower enhancement does?

Idk having a sword and coming from a magic land gives me that vibe, plus saitama being more of a flying brick then a martial artist

Idk having a sword and coming from a magic land gives me that vibe, plus saitama being more of a flying brick then a martial artist
Dude, Darkness literally cannot hit once, she can't aim, she will just be a Wall that will let Saitama attack her cuz she is *********

SBA has her “Willing to kill”

Not that’ll she’ll stop being submissive at points in the battle but she won’t just let Saitama kill her

As being a bad fighter or just letting it happen? If it’s the latter
Really bad fighter, she is known as the knight that literally always miss, even if the character is literally not moving, and as I said, she will miss 100% of the attacks, and if saitama punches her, she auto loses due her masochism

Her masochism is a factor but SBA would prevent her from not attacking.

But I’m convinced.

Saitama FRA

Her AP says she can harm other high bounties, if she can't hit anyone than what's up with that?
Due hitting once Beldia, despite that she missed her attacks most of times and Beldia literally wasnt moving, her function is to be the Tank of the team, she takes the damage and thats it

So, Saitama easily dodges her attacks (duh) and if he hits her once, one of her weakness as stated both in the series and its in the profiles itself, her masochism will affect her, thus being unable to fight

Darkness is actually skilled iirc she just doesn't ever try because of her masochism. However, I really doubt she'd let herself get killed and due to SBA she is willing to kill if necessary, so.

This isn’t even a fight. Darkness hitting Saitama even once is hilariously low and Saitama punching once would make Darkness be completely taken over by her masochism and stop fighting

Back