• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get why her age would be unavailabe though since it's revealed in series and Tatsumaki is the person I'd least assume would have a problem with being old (28 isn't even that old imo). Unless the databook was made before the reveal.

I'm curious to know why you think armoured Boros is above them? Most people I've seen tend to go with armoured < Psykorochi < Released Boros < Tatsumaki < MB Boros
The fact that many don't consider armoured to be dragon or above is pain

I mean, it's kinda hard to quantify Saitama's punches, if we could then Boros' ratings would likely be based of that instead of the damage he does to his ship.

Yeah, Saitama is pretty good at gauging other people's strength and using just the right amount needed to explode them ( or knock them out if they're human.) Characters who survive a punch from him always do it through either regeneration or skill.

I mean that doesn't really mean anything considering the inconsistency of Saitama

Also would MB Boros vs 10 sec Genos be a mismatch?

What's the discussion? Just seeing that it's related to Restricted Boros and Saitama's first punch. For my input on the general topic, I mean, Saitama was straight up surprised at Boros surviving (opened his mouth and said "Ah"), so he didn't expect or want Boros to survive it. And I explained his normal punches earlier in the thread. I do think his armor definitely absorbed most of the impact, but Boros can still survive punches from him afterwards. A normal punch only took off his arm in Boros' restricted state, another one in MB blew him away and significantly damaged him internally (although iirc he seems to have taken less damage in the manga than in the anime but I might be remembering it a bit wrong).

Genos will try to rely on long range attacks while Boros goes in for hand-to-hand as that's what he prefers. If Boros lands a single hit he wins, and Genos only has 10-Seconds to fight with. Meanwhile Boros has regen available if Genos doesn't destroy almost all of his body (or the orb thing), and can also use long range energy blasts if he needs to.

MB Boros threw like a punch and a kick and was already panting, but it still probably lasts more than 10 seconds.
On the other hand, Genos has very good ranged game in this form ( multiple homing attack cannons + main blasters ), and is willing to spam it ( most likely because it doesn't scale to his physicals) 10 seconds mode should also be much higher than Boros in AP, i'm just not sure if it's enough to vaporize him.

MB Boros threw like a punch and a kick and was already panting, but it still probably lasts more than 10 seconds.
On the other hand, Genos has very good ranged game in this form ( multiple homing attack cannons + main blasters ), and is willing to spam it ( most likely because it doesn't scale to his physicals) 10 seconds mode should also be much higher than Boros in AP, i'm just not sure if it's enough to vaporize him.
"a punch and a kick" He used a powerful charging attack that destroyed a large portion of his ship, before continuing to attack Saitama for likely several seconds straight with non-stop God tier OPM level attacks while flinging him around the ship, before kicking him up to the moon. All things considered, he used a whole combo that, according to the OPM Compus, even "sort of clobbered" Saitama. But yeah I agree otherwise.

On Tatsumaki's page it says her power makes even the Earth shake. Does that mean the attack that struck city A were comparable?
Given the context of the statement, I strongly doubt it's literal. That's not to say she can't do it (she can now), but the Databook does use a lot of hyperbole and she displayed nowhere near that kind of power before chapter 120.

Back