• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, this changes the type of Orochi's "Large Size" in the third form.

By the way, this is not the limit of his speed. He managed to react and catch Saitama, who, in 5 or 3 seconds, reached tunnel. I don't know how much I will get, but I think it will be a couple of thousand Machs.

Oh. What if this tunnel is removed in the redrawn chapter? Or vice versa, will make it even larger.
This may happen. If I had known what you were calculating, I would have cautioned you against doing this until the redraw comes. Murata has said he will redraw this chapter, surely it will come in a few months.

Hopefully this feat remains, or Orochi gets a better one. I am hopeful that the latter will be true, since Murata seemingly wants to make Orochi vs. Saitama a more epic and convincing final fight for season 3.

Perhaps he will make Orochi stronger in the same way so that he does not seem so weak against the background of Psykorochi.

I think there will be at least one attack that will be visible from space, haha, classic. Does the third season seem to end in a fight with Orochi? Then it would make sense to make impacts that are visible from space.

Perhaps he will make Orochi stronger in the same way so that he does not seem so weak against the background of Psykorochi.

I think there will be at least one attack that will be visible from space, haha, classic. Does the third season seem to end in a fight with Orochi? Then it would make sense to make impacts that are visible from space.
I agree, I think he wants to make Orochi just seem stronger in general. Right now, it is a common belief that he is weaker than Genos, we even have him weaker than a confirmed dragon level (not dragon or above), the meteor. Most people I know either consider him the very weakest an above dragon can be, or not even an above dragon in the first place.

Remember how I said we were almost done with the LOW-TIER OPM CRT? Well I was wrong. We have several new calcs to consider, 1 for Jet Nice Guy, 1 for Kombu Infinity, 1 for Dave and 1 for Golden Ball's durability. I just resummarized all the agreed upon changes and the changes that still need to be debated in the thread.

Also, there's no way on earth I'm going to be able to implement all these changes before I leave for my new job. Emirp, could you take responsibility for the remaining changes? I will tell you on Saturday what's left, because that's the last time I can work on anything

Also, there's no way on earth I'm going to be able to implement all these changes before I leave for my new job. Emirp, could you take responsibility for the remaining changes? I will tell you on Saturday what's left, because that's the last time I can work on anything
Sure do

This likely does scale to the likes of Garou, who was able to react to and outrun Orochi's horns after being impaled by them. As well as all those who scale above half monster Garou in speed

018.png

026.png

The speed of flashy flash must be recalculated.

In fact, if you look at the scene, the stone moved noticeably.

The stones expanded to the same level as the width of bridge before they started fighting in earnest, but after that you can see that they have expanded more than the width of bridge.

I think it will probably give consistent results.

The speed of casual saitama consistently equivalent to flashy flash without kill move technology

By the way, why not use flame's blast speed in the calculation?

018.png

026.png

The stones expanded to the same level as the width of bridge before they started fighting in earnest, but after that you can see that they have expanded more than the width of bridge.

The speed of casual saitama consistently equivalent to flashy flash without kill move technology

I will use the minimum physical explosion speed and 1 centimeter per second for explosions, maybe a few centimeters, I will argue that.

I want to calculate the feat of the Atomic Samurai with a lightning cut, but I warn you in advance, I will greatly underestimate the speed of his movements in order to get a minimum. But within reason.

018.png

026.png

Are you sure that it's only ever so slightly wider because it's actually expanding during the course of the fight or because A) angle or B) a slight inconsistency in drawing? The explosion is pretty darn consistent in size throughout the entire fight and the difference i'm seeing looks like something that could be explained by angle or inconsistency

Nervous sweating

I can't remember but i think its when Psychorochi vs Tatsumaki....far back then
👀

You've missed a great deal then. How much time do you have, and how was the Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki fight going when you left off? Who was winning and had any really interesting feats happened yet

The bottom line is that the current calculation measures the speed of a ninja in ONE scan, in which they walked 2.3 kilometers. The explosion may have expanded slightly throughout the ENTIRE battle, but it clearly did not have time to increase in one scan

Thank you Verdi, we're certainly trying to make our verse as accurate as possible. There's definitely an avalanche of feats we're calcing right now haha.

I've been impressed with the workload of our calcers this week, we've gotten like 10-20 calcs done in that time period.

Since when the cross scaling between Tatsumaki and Mob was removed? I remember Ryu argued in favor of that and basically prevented it from being removed. Do you guys know the thread? I want to read it.

Since when the cross scaling between Tatsumaki and Mob was removed? I remember Ryu argued in favor of that and basically prevented it from being removed. Do you guys know the thread? I want to read it.
Pretty much as soon as Psykorochi performed her High 6-A feat

I think if this were considered, it would only be Tatsumaki from WC and not from the manga, as the discrepancy between them is huge.

Hmm, great. That cross scaling was bullshit and everyone knew that lmao. Thanks for the answer.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the OPM, but when Naruto reacted to Madara's beam, then no one took the timeframe from the anime until recently? As I know, there used to be Relativistic for it. And now FTL.

Back