• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the most beautiful women in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fubuki in her low 7-B key (around 1.22 megatons) vs Boa Hancock in her low 7-B (significantly scales above 1.3 megatons)
Speed equalized
Fubuki_Manga.png
Vs
Boa_hancock_the_pirate_empress_by_bodskih-dbcd4hb.png
Fuboobki:
Hancock:
Neither of them:

Last edited:
Quick question hancock can only turn stones those who have think she's beautiful smth like that right?
One of her moves functions like that, she has another move called slave arrow that has worked on robots/doesn't need someone to be attracted to her.

Following. Not too familiar with Boa Hancock outside of the whole turning people to stone shtick, so I'll wait for further input on Boa before I cast my vote. Fubuki not finding her attractive is a good start for her though.

Hancock typically leads with Slave Arrow, which is Danmaku that petrifies anything it touches, or melee, where her physical strikes petrify the portion of the body she hits when she utilizes Perfume Femur. However, I have no idea how she'd even get the chance to use any of those techniques given that Fubuki could restrain her by thinking.

Following. Not too familiar with Boa Hancock outside of the whole turning people to stone shtick, so I'll wait for further input on Boa before I cast my vote. Fubuki not finding her attractive is a good start for her though.
then why did the above guy said that fubuki doesn't need to get attracted to boa for boa to petrify her

In character Fubuki tends to go for rocks and tornado's first and Hancock having superior AP and haki should do just fine from them. Hancock can use ken haki to protect herself from any of those kind of attacks and can maybe try to get off a slave arrow if she sees that Fubuki is going to grab her with telekinesis. And I doubt that Fubuki would insta crush Hancock so if it's possible she could go for a slave arrow during that time period.

Although I don't know much about OP so correct me if I'm wrong about any statements

Hancock typically leads with Slave Arrow, which is Danmaku that petrifies anything it touches, or melee, where her physical strikes petrify the portion of the body she hits when she utilizes Perfume Femur. However, I have no idea how she'd even get the chance to use any of those techniques given that Fubuki could restrain her by thinking.

Alr so it depends on what Fubuki leads with then, from what I've seen in OPM, Fubuki doesn't start with grabbing with telekinesis and instead with rocks and tornadoes however grabbing people is still one of her go to moves that she'll likely use straight after, does this affect the votes?

Nah, that makes the votes valid. If she starts off with rocks, Hancock could petrify with Slave Arrow danmaku. I don't think that Fubuki's rocks are danmaku, though.

from what's been shown, Hancock produces more arrows than the rocks Fubuki uses so there's a good chance she could get an arrow on Fubuki

Voting Boa via precog, usually starts attacks with slave arrow (danmaku) or Mero Mero Mellow which is an AOE beam which will turn Fubuki into stone before she thinks.

Voting Boa via precog, usually starts attacks with slave arrow (danmaku) or Mero Mero Mellow which is an AOE beam which will turn Fubuki into stone before she thinks.
Fubuki likely wouldn't get caught by Mero Mero Merrow due to more than likely not showing any interest in Hancock.

Fubuki likely wouldn't get caught by Mero Mero Merrow due to more than likely not showing any interest in Hancock.
Even the slightest of slightest affection works.. It will definitely work on Fubuki... She ain't no luffy and she doesn't have haki... Also feel like haki resists her telekinesis because of Law link

Last edited:
I think I'm voting for Boa Hancock FRA. They way they start off the matches really give Hancock more of a chance to actually petrify, and I don't know if Fubuki would be capable of redirecting danmaku.

I think I'm voting for Boa Hancock FRA. They way they start off the matches really give Hancock more of a chance to actually petrify, and I don't know if Fubuki would be capable of redirecting danmaku.
With her telekinesis she can throw a lot of rocks at once, she probably can defend then, because her defense stuff is the same that she uses to attack, but yeah, petrification would defeat Fubuki, and Hancock has haki advantage as well

Fubuki create tornados, I'm not sure that the number of rocks would be relevant if her telekinesis can deflect all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back