• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But darkshine is stronger than bang tho, and just because darkshine outstat said cgharacter doesn't contradict anything

I feel like we can pixel scale the beam length from here.
030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg
Typical Murata. At first, the Centipede was as wide as this house. Then many times wider. Heh. But the art is still beautiful.

Typical Murata. At first, the Centipede was as wide as this house. Then many times wider. Heh. But the art is still beautiful.
The house on the second shot is only half the house tho. It was cut in 2. Plus I think the initial shot is more reliable for scaling

You don't need a house to calculate the size of a Centipede. Murata or One have long said that the width of a centipede is 15 meters. Why is everyone forgetting about this and trying to re-calculate the width of the Centipede?

Apparently because they think it's innacurate or something shit.

Is this for pre molt or post molt?

If it's for pre molt, then we can use 15 meters. Could you do pixel scaling?

Actually considering how the technique works he'd only need to be comparable to damage the opponents. Bang could redirect darkshines attacks bit couldn't damage him. Makes sense he wouldn't be the same tier.
Bang and Bomb still broke Elder Centipede's carapace with their combo attack. If anything, EC's durability is a cut above his own AP, so with that technique they could scale even higher than EC and higher still with Cross Fang dragon Slayer Fist.
Apparently because they think it's innacurate or something shit.

Is this for pre molt or post molt?

If it's for pre molt, then we can use 15 meters. Could you do pixel scaling?
This is pre-molt

Last edited:
Yes and no tbh. I mean using Uskla's weight and what was supposedly his base speed which was hypersonic we got Low 7-B to 7-B

And Usklaverei's weight is underselling it, the above ground portions of EC easily total to 1000-2000 meters pre-molt (compared to the 370 upscaled length Uskla used).

EC should be hypersonic here since he's intercepting a beam which should be supersonic, but that's so hard to prove if we can't find any real life analogue to the beam speed here.

Last edited:
Like I said, we can just pixel scale the beam using the 15 meters width as a base and then use the anime time frame.

If we use the anime time frame, that solves the issue of scaling EC's movement to the beam's movement because the beam takes 8 seconds to reach the destination, EC takes 6 6:8. But we still need to know how fast the beam is- it's supersonic we know, but to what extent? Assuming speed of sound- which is obviously an unrealistic lowball and Uskla's weight we get an EC speed of 457 m/s (mach 1.5 basically) and a KE of 99 Kilotons, 7-C. Multiply that to the post-molt length and you get like 620 kilotons, High 7-C.

But come to think of it, I think that we should actually use Uskla's weight. Elder Centipede is normally only ramming people with a certain portion of his body, 300 meters is a fair enough lowball, we can find the specific length if we really need to. With this length, EC needs to be going mach 10 to breach city level with a readily rammable portion of his body. Personally I bet he is going more than mach 10, since the beam is some kind of supersonic/hypersonic.

Still no idea to find the beam speed without just lowballing it to hell as speed of sound.

If we use the anime time frame, that solves the issue of scaling EC's movement to the beam's movement because the beam takes 8 seconds to reach the destination, EC takes 6 6:8. But we still need to know how fast the beam is- it's supersonic we know, but to what extent? Assuming speed of sound- which is obviously an unrealistic lowball and Uskla's weight we get an EC speed of 457 m/s (mach 1.5 basically) and a KE of 99 Kilotons, 7-C. Multiply that to the post-molt length and you get like 620 kilotons, High 7-C.

But come to think of it, I think that we should actually use Uskla's weight. Elder Centipede is normally only ramming people with a certain portion of his body, 300 meters is a fair enough lowball, we can find the specific length if we really need to. With this length, EC needs to be going mach 10 to breach city level with a readily rammable portion of his body. Personally I bet he is going more than mach 10, since the beam is some kind of supersonic/hypersonic.

Still no idea to find the beam speed without just lowballing it to hell as speed of sound.
Like I said, just pixel scale the length using EC's 15 meter width. Then we just us the speed formula from there

Like I said, just pixel scale the length using EC's 15 meter width. Then we just us the speed formula from there
Point being that EC doesn't normally use his entire length for a charge, although in theory he could. I am going to find the length in this picture actually, since EC is literally moving this several hundred meter chunk at supersonic/hypersonic speeds right up into Spiral Incineration- so nobody can argue it's an unrealistic KE. I'm expecting CGM's to potentially take issue with any KE calcs that would upgrade.

Do not worry, I will find the entire pre-molt length- or at least the sections that are above ground. Possibly high and low ends for the KE? Perhaps I can put up a calc with EC's full length KE and lean back onto a partial length if CGM's take issue with that.

Hm I guess so. My method was to scale the beam length from EC and then use the timeframe to find the speed of the beam, than we calculate how fast EC moved in order to block the beam speed, and then use KE with EC's mass and then boom, AP

Using the anime timeframe, the speed of the beam is 53 m/s or mach 0.15 and EC's speed is 71 m/s or mach 0.2, KE comes out to 2 kilotons or Low 7-C.

I should have made this clearer earlier, but the anime timeframe is obviously unusable- it's slowing these events down so we can perceive and process them. EC isn't moving at like 150 mph otherwise he wouldn't be able to make a hypersonic-looking shockwave cone. This was the first way I tried to find EC's speed and you can see why it doesn't work now that I've laid out the math.

We should give Fuhrer Ugly and Gums large size type 0. Would there be any objections to that if I added this to their profiles? TBH, Gums should have had it since his fight with Pig God.

Here's a random thing, I just noticed that when Drive Knight collides with the MA it creates an explosion that's a little over half the width of the base. The MA tower at is 2.3 kilometers wide at the base. If the width is like 2 km where Drive Knight landed, the explosion here is 1.2 or 1.3 kilometers wide which would be a 7-C explosion. Worth an upgrade? Absolutely not. A cool feat that I didn't pick up on until now? Yes.

Also, I heard that somebody calced the Genos 5 kilometer self destruct at 7-A. Who did that and could you post the calc? Sounds like something that should be included in the next CRT

Speaking of Genos calcs, didn’t someone talk about recalcing his infamous outlier feat?

Speaking of Genos calcs, didn’t someone talk about recalcing his infamous outlier feat?
I didn't know the HOE feat was infamous. But yes, the feat could potentially get an upgrade by scaling the mountain height to cloud height (we assumed baseline mountain height at 600 meter for the feat in question), bringing the total height closer to 1000 meters rather than 600 meters.

Hey Life of King, people are saying that you calced the Genos self-destruct explosion that was going to be 5 km wide at 7-A? Could I get confirmation so this self-destruct ability can be included in the next CRT and eventually added to Genos's profile? If Genos can make every low 7-B fight inconclusive with a 7-A self destruct, this should be noted.

Yeah me. It's not considered an outlier anymore although the current calc is extremely lowballed.
The only reason the old one got the previous ridiculous results it had back then and was deemed as an outlier for the series because it was vaporization of 7 kilometer mountains lol.

Back